Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Thread XXIV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drewBusby)
    Now that was dumb, who bets on prem games lol.
    Me lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drewBusby)
    Now that was dumb, who bets on prem games lol.
    Well it's not so much that, just that if Spurs are going to lose the acca it makes it seem like they're the last leg.....which makes me wonder why on Earth you wouldn't lay them assuming the acca was going to win you any sort of reasonable amount.

My prem acca....one down....7 to go....lets do this (well 7 folds of 8...so 6 more right gets me something lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    Well it's not so much that, just that if Spurs are going to lose the acca it makes it seem like they're the last leg.....which makes me wonder why on Earth you wouldn't lay them assuming the acca was going to win you any sort of reasonable amount.

My prem acca....one down....7 to go....lets do this (well 7 folds of 8...so 6 more right gets me something lol)
    It was my high odds low stake bet so its all cool, my high stake is on the bundesliga games which is going well so far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IESY)
    It was my high odds low stake bet so its all cool, my high stake is on the bundesliga games which is going well so far.
    hmm okay...better lay the high stakes one if the last leg is by itself

ReputationRep:
    Bellerin was absolutely superb today imo

If Watford do us a favour we're still in it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    1 or 3 game ban for Coq? He'll miss the cup replay but we wouldn't need him for that match. But our next two PL games are crucial for keeping up the race for CL.

ReputationRep:
    So if City win their two games in hand, you're fourth again lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    So if City win their two games in hand, you're fourth again lol
    They still have to play you (and Chelsea away, forget their position in the table they're in hot form atm)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Bellerin was absolutely superb today imo

If Watford do us a favour we're still in it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Heard on Twitter he was beyond ****...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Heard on Twitter he was beyond ****...
    Are you genuinely going to rely on info from Twitter, mate?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What a finish by Ramsey though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Are you genuinely going to rely on info from Twitter, mate?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When thousands of fans be roasting a player and one guy said he was good.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Amateurs: http://www.theguardian.com/media/201...enal-tottenham

ReputationRep:
    Lol at Everton's home form this season, if we don't beat them there we officially deserve to be trolled

ReputationRep:
    Just got back. Insane atmosphere but wanted to cry after Kane scored. Could sense the anger building up in the crowd but Alexis finally did something in a big game, and it was a big f*cking goal. I've always said that Arsenal are huge bottlers, but Spurs really are perennial failures. Just got to laugh at the way they're letting the title slip away from them, two chances to go on top and they're crumbling hahahaha.

That being said, Arsenal are definitely the dumbest team ever. We are filled with players who either lack composure or are just not intelligent to make big decisions. Coquelin has lost the trust of a big part of the fanbase today, including mine. Several others have already pointed out that we were playing better until the red card and could have probably seen out the game, which is what makes the end result even more infuriating.

We are hanging on by a thread in terms of the title race but you'd be a fool to give yourself any hope. That group of of players are the definition of cowards, bottlers, whatever you wanna call them. Imperative that we finish above Spurs though, and hope United don't go on a good run.

In other news, glad to see that nonce Bully get slumped. He's getting annoying.

ReputationRep:
    When you've still got mongs doing the Ospina chant at yids away you know your support is pretty sh*t.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like we did ok today. If leicester lose we're 5 behind with 9 to play, exactly what I said was the position I'd happily be in for us to still win the league. So why, now it might happen, am I not happy?

Run in from here is good, if we have aspirstions of winning the league we need 23 points min imo

ReputationRep:
    So, who do you guys want in when wenger leaves/is sacked?

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal can't win the league what is this dude talking about. Arsenal have more chance of dropping out of top 4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    So, who do you guys want in when wenger leaves/is sacked?
    I'd go for Frank De Boer. He can spot a talent from far away (read: The Netherlands) and has two Arsenal fan favourites as his assistants.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.