• View Poll Results: Favourite Doctor?
    Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    It could be amusing if it was one like when Peter Kay was the Absorbilorf thing. Although that was a terrible episode.

Rumour on the grapevine has it that Matt Smith could be totally or partially naked in The Lodger. :teeth:

I wonder what the Daily Fail/Doctor who is being sexed up brigade will have to say about that.

ReputationRep:
    He has two hearts, but does he have two wangs? :gah:

ReputationRep:
    Two Wangs Plz!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Does anybody know if the Doctor loses his TARDIS in the next episode?

As we still haven't seen the competition entry makeshift TARDIS panel, so there might well be a possibility that there are two TARDISes (TARDI?)

And we'll be seeing Cleopatra soon apparently...

ReputationRep:
    Cleopatra is rumoured to be involved with the Romans, I think.

Also - I'm thinking something is DEFINITELY, FOR SURE up with that curator of the museum (or whatever he was) as they would not have hired Bill Nighy to appear for 5 minutes!

ReputationRep:
    The Romans are turning up?!

And the episode was written by Richard Curtis wasn't it? Bill Nighy and him are good mates.

Blowing up the TARDIS to stop whatever is inside the Pandorica?

AND, the Daleks have already rebuilt, was in the game.

Cleopatra and a Van Gogh painting are included in the finale.

I thought one of the reasons Bill Nighy was cast was because he was long rumoured to be the Doctor at some point so having him there was a nod to that and laid to rest the rumours or am I just over-thinking it?

ReputationRep:
    If Lady GaGa ever appears in Doctor Who I will have to personally rip the balls off the person responsible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    :shock:

You're her .... !!!!!!111shiftone11!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4253849.stm
    :eek: I'd not heard about that until now! My face was all ':lolwut:' at this bit:

(Original post by the article)
    She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours."
    Lol :p: but seriously, Lady GaGa in Doctor Who? DO NOT WANT. Urgh. No way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    Cleopatra and a Van Gogh painting are included in the finale.

I thought one of the reasons Bill Nighy was cast was because he was long rumoured to be the Doctor at some point so having him there was a nod to that and laid to rest the rumours or am I just over-thinking it?
    I dunno ... Some of the Doctors have appeared in the programme before ... although that was in the classic series, so it would probably be different now ... but then again - MARTHA JONES!

(Original post by LastLordofTime)
    I dunno ... Some of the Doctors have appeared in the programme before ... although that was in the classic series, so it would probably be different now ... but then again - MARTHA JONES!
    Martha Jones?

Edit - I know who Martha Jones is, but I'm not sure I understand the relevance of the mention unless you are referring to the fact that she's already previously appeared on Doctor Who before becoming a companion, then the same applies to Karen Gillan/Amy Pond.

Anyway I don't really want to see Bill Nighy as the Doctor, not ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    Martha Jones?
    Freema Agyeman played one of the Torchwood employees in Army of Ghosts/Doomsday, who was then written in as Martha Jones's cousin (to explain it).

Or they could go for the Spacial Genetic Multiplicity (which is what I think they will do with Rory), which was introduced to explain the Gwen/Gwyneth likeness.

(Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Freema Agyeman played one of the Torchwood employees in Army of Ghosts/Doomsday, who was then written in as Martha Jones's cousin (to explain it).

Or they could go for the Spacial Genetic Multiplicity (which is what I think they will do with Rory), which was introduced to explain the Gwen/Gwyneth likeness.
    Already edited my post above.

ReputationRep:
    A thought occured to me last night about Leadworth. In episode 1 we had Rory's nurse card saying it was issued in 1990 and then the whole clock being wrong in that and the end of the Weeping Angel double. Then we had the Dreamlord refer to (Upper) Leadworth as 'the village that time forgot'.

I wonder if we'll learn more about it in the finale?

ReputationRep:
    I really...REALLY...hope that the finalé isn't anything to do with the Daleks, it seems to be them all the time.

Series 1 finalé - Daleks
    Series 2 - Cybermen and Daleks
    Series 3 - :-O
    Series 4 - Daleks

Getting boring now, need something new and exciting.

I hate to burst your bubble but take a look at the pictures posted a couple of pages back.

ReputationRep:
    I see no relevant pictures.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Moffat said that was a genuine mistake (the date on Rory's nurse card).

But could this be a bluff? :shifty:

:holmes:
    It could well be, did he say anything about the clock then and how that could possibly have been a genuine mistake? (Which happens twice :p:)

(Original post by OceanInTheSky)
    I see no relevant pictures.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=5535

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.