Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psychotic546)
    Song's defensive contribution has been shocking recently and I don't think we'll miss him too much if the players just don't all push forward (which I can't see happening with Wilshere and Ramsey in the midfield).
    For Sunderland I'd imagine Diaby will take the attacking role and I think Ramsey will start. Still worried about Squillaci in defence since it looks like he's starting
    Why have we got this guy seriously :confused: He's useless and in the same league as cygan and sendores

ReputationRep:
    There was never much wrong with Senderos.

Try Stepanovs instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    There was never much wrong with Senderos.

Try Stepanovs instead.
    Senderos was all over the place. Those chelsea games, with him being overpowered by drogba, will never be forgotton tbh.

I vaguly remember stepanovs tho.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone got owned by Drogba though. Senderos wasn't as bad as he was made out to be. Stephanovs and Silvestre are the worst CBs under Wenger imo. Squillaci will need to keep ****ing up at a rapid rate to challenge those two.

Wanna see an underrated Wenger CB?

Spoiler:
    Show

:adore:

ReputationRep:
    Aww at Wenger trying to stick up for Kolo, I don't know why but it looked as if he made that excuse up for him :dontknow: and how dare he say never trust your wife :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Ramsey to return.. almost a year to the day too, epic news

Hopefully trounce Sunderland by a few goals, get Koscielnys' confidence back up, same with scezsny if he plays

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psychotic546)
    Song's defensive contribution has been shocking recently and I don't think we'll miss him too much if the players just don't all push forward (which I can't see happening with Wilshere and Ramsey in the midfield).
    For Sunderland I'd imagine Diaby will take the attacking role and I think Ramsey will start. Still worried about Squillaci in defence since it looks like he's starting
    Song is a loss for tomorrow but I don't think we'll miss him vs Barca, he's been a liability against their midfield. That said Denilson will be his replacement which isn't much use.

Tomorrow i'd go with:

-------------Szcz--------------
    Sag----Squil----Djou--Clichy
    ---------Diaby---Wilshere---
    -------------Ramsey----------
    Nasri------Bender------Arsh-

Assuming Kos isn't fit enough to start but expect Denilson in for Ramsey with Diaby playing the more advanced role. I just pray Rosicky isn't starting

Huge game for our weakened side

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    Everyone got owned by Drogba though. Senderos wasn't as bad as he was made out to be. Stephanovs and Silvestre are the worst CBs under Wenger imo. Squillaci will need to keep ****ing up at a rapid rate to challenge those two.

Wanna see an underrated Wenger CB?

Spoiler:
    Show

:adore:
    He's bald, he's ****, he plays when no-one's fit - Pascal Cygan.

ReputationRep:
    That youtube clips provse that ANYONE can look good on youtube.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hantheman)
    That youtube clips provse that ANYONE can look good on youtube.
    lol so true. You could put Saddam Hussain and add funky effects and that song and bang he should get the nobel peace prize

Also : Hello Fellow Pre-Medic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faith01)
    Aww at Wenger trying to stick up for Kolo, I don't know why but it looked as if he made that excuse up for him :dontknow: and how dare he say never trust your wife :lol:
    It's because Wenger has class. He's tactually a bit niave at times, but the guy is just class. Journalists often say he's the best manager to interview because he's always friendly and answers, unlike that grumpy **** Ferguson.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G550NDH)
    lol so true. You could put Saddam Hussain and add funky effects and that song and bang he should get the nobel peace prize

Also : Hello Fellow Pre-Medic
    Haha, so true.

Cheers. Where you going?

ReputationRep:
    Haha, so true.

Cheers. Where you going?
    I applied to all outside London to get away from home. Got an offer from Keele. But Im still waiting on Glasgow, had an interview and will find out this month. I have friends at Imperial who study Med and they are loving it there !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G550NDH)
    I applied to all outside London to get away from home. Got an offer from Keele. But Im still waiting on Glasgow, had an interview and will find out this month. I have friends at Imperial who study Med and they are loving it there !
    I did the same for my undergrad biochemistry. London is great, but it's so important to get away from your parents!

Anyway, Sqaull isn't too bad, he just should be 4th choice. There are very few top quality 4th choices in the world!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think Denilson would be too shocking vs Barcelona. He may have little impact vs physical teams domestically but we all know that his short passing is good and this could help us retain a bit of possession. He would need to provide the quick passes to our creative players, which is vitally important, and he may even be able to perform that role better than Song.

Wilshere is better at making passes in tight areas but we'll need his creativity and quality going forward.

Still, I hope that Ramsey returns to form quickly. He is quality. Would be a great confidence booster for him if he made the difference tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    It's because Wenger has class. He's tactually a bit niave at times, but the guy is just class. Journalists often say he's the best manager to interview because he's always friendly and answers, unlike that grumpy **** Ferguson.
    Ofcourse! He is genius and I'd love to interview him if I was a journalist.

ReputationRep:
    Problem with Denilson is he often makes stupid passes that put us under more pressure. Also he's a terrible defensive midfielder and always gets caught out. But if Song's out then Denilson will probably be the best option so we'll have to hope he has one of his good games, because he isn't always bad.

Gyan is going to be a worry tomorrow, whoevers in defence need to make sure that he is isn't given time because whenever I've seen him he's been pretty dangerous. The whole team needs to be closing down quickly, they were so lethargic against Birmingham, if the same happens, and with no Cesc or Van Persie it could become a boring match with us struggling to break them down.

ReputationRep:
    Gyan is sick, and he's the main player we should be fearing. Very hard player to mark.

ReputationRep:
    Another Arsenal fan here

Tomorrow is going to be a tough match. Our boys are on a high after beating Orient, so I expect us to win. A big win is just what we needed after what happened on Sunday. Playing against Sunderland has always been tough though, even at home. If our strikers can play well, I think we will have a good chance of winning it. Here's to hoping that Bendtner can keep up what he started at Orient, goals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.Adams VI)
    Gyan is sick, and he's the main player we should be fearing. Very hard player to mark.
    Loved him at the WC :coma:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.