Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigBangTheory1)
    Thank you very much!
    Did you set it in January?
    Good luck by the way! And These were last year's year 10 results. And I did the English Language exam in January What subjects are you waiting for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Basket case)
    Welsh was when I was little but when I was younger my father couldn't speak welsh and side side hated the fact I didn't speak much English so my
    Mam stopped speaking it as much. Yeah I live in South Wales, the same town as sam from big brother. Well my coursework for English was a C but I know I had a B in the speaking and
    Listening (20%) so I hope I have a mid C for coursework but the exam was difficult. I hope they Lower them but
    There are loads of reports that they're even higher this year

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah right! Don't worry, I'm sure you are going to be fine I think you can get it What do you want overall? And forgive me if I'm wrong, but did you get an interview with T-Max? How did it go If you don't mind me asking . . .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by things4life)
    I done Triple Science too !

What do you think the grade boundaries will be for P3/C3, im hoping mid 20s for a C, I need a decent C to do well overall ?
    Hmm, I think they will be mid to high 20s too. I've just looked at Grade Boundaries from previous exams and if it follows the same trend, then hopefully we are safe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolface32)
    Grade boundaries are out tomorrow at 00:00
    So basically tonight? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolface32)
    Grade boundaries are out tomorrow at 00:00
    Do you mean midnight tonight or do you mean midnight tomrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by taye_kelani)
    What time can you guys go to pick up your results? Like what time does your school open for collection??? Mine's 10:00am!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mine's 10:45.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    People are being mistaken. Grade boundaries can be released at anytime. You guys can stay awake until midnight if you want but you'll see no grade boundaries published.

Sent from my iPhone

ReputationRep:
    it seriously just dawned on me that i havent even secured my sixthform place. throughout the summer holidays i've always been assuming that i wa s in as i recieved a conditional offer but the reality just hit me as results day is so close...

*nerves* :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by things4life)
    I done Triple Science too !

What do you think the grade boundaries will be for P3/C3, im hoping mid 20s for a C, I need a decent C to do well overall ?
    I also did triple science - B3 was a great exam however, C3 and P3 were awful exams! I'm hoping for the mid 20s to be a C too... But it depends if everyone who sat the exams thought they were difficult. I need 42 UMS to get a B grade overall

Good luck to you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benathletics)
    Hi fellow GCSE students! We don't have long to wait! Anyway, I've noticed but a continuing pattern when browsing the GCSE forums that amuses me; on the GCSE prediction threads, the majority of people say their predictions are '10 A*'s' etc... it just baffles me how everyone can have the same predictions! Personally, my predictions are 2 A* 6 A's 4 B's. Who else agrees everyone else seems to have A* predictions...? It's tiresome, yet amusing!
    At my school, they predict grades too high generally about half of the top set has virtually all A* predictions and I think that happens in other schools and that is why you are seeing so many all A* predictions.

ReputationRep:
    Do we get our results for BTEC's we did too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Molly648)
    I'm sure you will be absolutely fine we didn't have anything about maps. We just did 2 written exams and quite an intense controlled assessment! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I did AQA Geography B and I did 3 exams on Coasts, Natural Hazards and Tourism and I did 2 coursework pieces on the Integrated Traffic System in my area and on Energy.I got 100% in Coasts, 73% in Natural Hazards and 55/60 in my coursework 31/36 for the Integrated Traffic System in my area and 24/24 on Energy-I have always been obsessed with Energy and Global Warming so I'm not surprised.Did anyone else do AQA Geography B, other than Shibucool?

ReputationRep:
    AQA & OCR will post their boundaries on 0800. Nothing at midnight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunshine20710)
    see, I was quite confident and wasn't nervous until my parents asked me to not buy my 6th form clothes until after Thursday... just in case i'm not allowed back to my school 0_0
    Probably the logical option, but it still made me so nervous

2 more days to go...
    You have to wear uniform for 6th form?-you are so unlucky I'm just going to wear a shirt and tracksuit bottoms/jeans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalek1099)
    At my school, they predict grades too high generally about half of the top set has virtually all A* predictions and I think that happens in other schools and that is why you are seeing so many all A* predictions.
    Our predictions were set by a CATs test we took in early year 10. Over time, everyone at my school had their targets moved up or down separate from other subjects. My targets were all A's that went up for a few subjects, although I don't think I'll meet half of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Molly648)
    No I feel exactly the same way! Whether my results are good or bad I want to see them myself and have time to think about it all!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I will take time to analyse mine aswell so I will be opening them on my own-my family didn't understand when I hid away when I opened up my Sats results even though they were as perfect as the sheet would allow because they didn't put sub-levels on the sheets but it was because I had to take it all in before I would show it to anyone.The Sats results sheet also put my teacher's assessment of what level I was at and they put a Level 4 for English even though I had got a Level 5c in the mock and when I got to Secondary School I found out that I had got a Level 5b.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalek1099)
    You have to wear uniform for 6th form?-you are so unlucky I'm just going to wear a shirt and tracksuit bottoms/jeans.
    Really? We have to wear blouses and trousers. Basically business dress. You're lucky. But I think for Result's Day you can wear anything.

ReputationRep:
    aghhhhh I'm SOOOO scared!
    And there is no way that I can convince myself that it's okay if I don't get the grades I want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benathletics)
    I didn't study at all for mathematics, because I find it hard to revise for maths! Does anyone else agree? I did however, revise for over a month for my edexcel triple science exams but I just feel as if I've failed my triple science exams and its making me depressed - goodness knows what I'll feel like on the day.
    I didn't really revise for maths looked the odd thing up on the internet and completed the stacks of questions my teacher gave me because Maths GCSE is very easy and I only needed just over 75% in Unit 3 to get an A*.When I do A-Level, I will revise for Maths through mainly exam papers because Maths is all about practice and practice and getting rid of them mistakes out of your answers and luckily, they are stacks of question papers to complete from all the boards so there will be lots of revision that can be done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theJdog)
    I had a dream about Results Day. Never happened before. It was actually rather odd I ended up floating with Moaning Myrtle and Harry Potter was chasing me . . .:confused:
    I had a dream about results day today too, though mine wasn't as adventurous as yours.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.