Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlie5155)
    Has anyone heard anything from Hill Dickinson yet?
    Still nothing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by almvp)
    Hey, did you attend the afternoon session? I am going to request the final 3 weeks of july and Ill let you know which one I am given Also Im thinking of choosing corporate or employment. You?
    I did yeah, did you? Aw that sounds good, I requested clinical negligence or employment

ReputationRep:
    Morgan Lewis have just invited me to a telephone interview has anyone else got one coming up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iloveowls123)
    Not yet :/ Have you?
    Nothing yet, I don't know of anyone who has heard from Barclays either way. Do you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vikkis20)
    I did yeah, did you? Aw that sounds good, I requested clinical negligence or employment
    We must of met then, if you send me your full name ill add you on facebook- ill probably remember then ahha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by almvp)
    We must of met then, if you send me your full name ill add you on facebook- ill probably remember then ahha
    *have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    *have
    whilst i appreciate your eye for detail I think its rather petty that you are checking grammar on an informal forum- surely you could be doing better things with your time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by almvp)
    whilst i appreciate your eye for detail I think its rather petty that you are checking grammar on an informal forum- surely you could be doing better things with your time
    Nope, we're law students wanting to be solicitors. Attention to detail is crucial, even on an informal forum.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, we're law students wanting to be solicitors. Attention to detail is crucial, even on an informal forum.
    Ok, fair enough, good luck with your applications.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by almvp)
    Ok, fair enough, good luck with your applications.
    Thank you. No hard feelings, eh.

ReputationRep:
    Not at all, whilst I do not completely agree with your tactics I see no point in dwelling on it.

ReputationRep:
    Don't be so patronising, it was hardly a mistake in the first place...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notorious BITC)
    Don't be so patronising, it was hardly a mistake in the first place...
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Gibson Dunn have finally moved in case anyone else was anxiously waiting for a response.

ReputationRep:
    lol
    Are you in this thread to contribute or to annoy everyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD2015)
    Gibson Dunn have finally moved in case anyone else was anxiously waiting for a response.
    Cheers - with offers of interview, or rejections so far?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notorious BITC)
    If I was the one who wished to write so formally and correctly even on an 'informal forum,' I personally wouldn't have written "lol."
    u 8 da b8 m8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjsf)
    Cheers - with offers of interview, or rejections so far?
    Interview invites...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chianti1)
    Nothing yet, I don't know of anyone who has heard from Barclays either way. Do you?
    No...no rejections or offers yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD2015)
    Same for me - I got invited for an interview, not sure if I'll accept it though given my exam timetable...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.