Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Those who show patience, firmness and self-control; who are true (in word and deed); who worship devoutly; who spend (in the way of Allah); and who pray for forgiveness in the early hours of the morning.
    [3: Al-Imran-17]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mary562)
    How I enjoy doing Maths.
    Not that good, Emmy is a great mathematician but thanks for the compliment
    Welcome but why self doubt?
    Albert Einstein teachers thought he was a poor student and made nothing of him, and yet Albert Einstein is the greatest physicist ever.
    Fermat was an amateur mathematician but his Fermat theorem defeated many great mathematicians attempts to solve it.
    You will always be a great mathematician in our eyes 😃 .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Welcome but why self doubt?
    Albert Einstein teachers thought he was a poor student and made nothing of him, and yet Albert Einstein is the greatest physicist ever.
    Fermat was an amateur mathematician but his Fermat theorem defeated many great mathematicians attempts to solve it.
    You will always be a great mathematician in our eyes .
    Okay Kadak :indiff:
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Rejected were the Messengers before you: with patience and constancy they bore their rejection and their wrongs, until Our aid reached them: there is none that can alter the Words (and Decrees) of Allah. Already you have received some account of those Messengers.
    [6: Anam-34]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tennumbers)
    I think we're gonna have a vote.. but not sure when.
    so many to choose from lol.

ReputationRep:
    Ibn 'Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) said:
    When (Prophet) Ibrahim (Abraham) was thrown into the fire, he said: "Allah (Alone) is sufficient for us, and, He is the Best Disposer of affairs." So did Messenger of Allah Muhammad (ﷺ) when he was told: "A great army of the pagans had gathered against him, so fear them". But this (warning) only increased him and the Muslims in Faith and they said: "Allah (Alone) is sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us)".

[Al-Bukhari].

Sahih International
    Those to whom hypocrites said, "Indeed, the people have gathered against you, so fear them." But it [merely] increased them in faith, and they said, "Sufficient for us is Allah , and [He is] the best Disposer of affairs."

ReputationRep:
    Subhan'Allah just attended a powerful Dars (class) on Al-Hayaa' (modesty).

A lot to reflect upon and alot of changes to make In Shaa Allah.

I advise everyone to read a book or an article on the issue! In Shaa Allah.

Jazakum Allahu Khairan for all your posts here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatMuslimGuy)
    Subhan'Allah just attended a powerful Dars (class) on Al-Hayaa' (modesty).

A lot to reflect upon and alot of changes to make In Shaa Allah.

I advise everyone to read a book or an article on the issue! In Shaa Allah.

Jazakum Allahu Khairan for all your posts here.
    Do you know any books which we can read from or do you mean in general from an Islamic store

Wa antum Jazakum Allahu Khairan

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

After Muhammad (pbuh), who is your favourite prophet?
    What is your favourite tale in the Quran?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mary562)

It is not righteousness that you turn your faces toward East or West; but it is righteousness - to believe in Allah and the Last Day, and the Angels, and the Book, and the Messengers; to spend of your substance, out of love for Him, for your kin, for orphans, for the needy, for the wayfarer, for those who ask, and for the ransom of slaves; to be steadfast in prayer, and practice regular charity; to fulfill the contracts which you have made; and to be firm and patient, in pain (or suffering) and adversity and throughout all periods of panic. Such are the people of truth, those who fear Allah.
    [2: Al-Baqara-177]
    :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

My favourite prophet after Muhammad (pbuh) is Yusuf (AS), and my dream is to meet him and other prophets in Jannah

ReputationRep:
    I think we have enough pic options to choose from now for all us ISOC-ers to put into our sigs.

Lets get voting!

All pics in spoiler, choose one (however tough that may be ). I'll keep record of the votes InshaAllah.

Sorry I'm just taking over the whole thing but its been too long methinks. (and I'm bored )

If someone has posted more than one pic; I've just put a number next to the name so when voting please write the number too.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ideas

Incredible 1

Aabidah 1

Ankabout

Incredible 2

Incredible 3

Incredible 4

Incredible 5

Aabidah 2

Aabidah 3

Zamestaneh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Prophet Isa (Alaihi Salaam)
    The miraculous birth of Prophet Isa (Alaihi Salaam)

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I think we have enough pic options to choose from now for all us ISOC-ers to put into our sigs.

Lets get voting!

All pics in spoiler, choose one (however tough that may be ). I'll keep record of the votes InshaAllah.

Sorry I'm just taking over the whole thing but its been too long methinks. (and I'm bored )

If someone has posted more than one pic; I've just put a number next to the name so when voting please write the number too.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ideas

Incredible 1

Aabidah 1

Ankabout

Incredible 2

Incredible 3

Incredible 4

Incredible 5

Aabidah 2

Aabidah 3

Zamestaneh

Lets get voting!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ideas

Incredible 1

Aabidah 1

Ankabout

Incredible 2

Incredible 3

Incredible 4

Incredible 5

Aabidah 2

Aabidah 3

Zamestaneh

I vote for Ank

ReputationRep:
    I too, would like to make a submission.

Name:  sads.png
Views: 163
Size:  453.9 KB

I
    (Original post by Tpos)
    I

ReputationRep:

Lets get voting!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ideas

Incredible 1

Aabidah 1

Ankabout

Incredible 2

Incredible 3

Incredible 4

Incredible 5

Aabidah 2

Aabidah 3

Zamestaneh

Incredible 4 and Incredible 3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ibn Fulaan)
    I too, would like to make a submission.

Name:  sads.png
Views: 163
Size:  453.9 KB
    Think we have a winner right here. Cease all voting pls. :rolleyes:

not srs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Incredible97)
    Incredible 4 and Incredible 3
    Only one vote allowed per person. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Only one vote allowed per person. :mmm:
    Incredible 4

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.