Please say this isn't legit:
Sadly it is. Bunch of mindless idiots.
Aph
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Inexorably)
I think a third place map would potentially show more greens, not 2nd place though.
Not from the sounds of it... But PR would probably net the greens a solid 30...
username1524603
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jammy Duel)
Please say this isn't legit:
It goes to show how vile the left are when they do not get their own way or what they achieve as being morally superior is not the political philosophy of the government. The extreme left is worse than the extreme right in modern times but they do not receive the media coverage the extreme right do. There is a video snippet revealing how intolerant, anti-democratic, naive and deluded the anti-everything right wing bunch are.
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by The Financier)
Sadly it is. Bunch of mindless idiots.
Because everyone's going to listen to those tossers who did that on a memorial... they're dicks are obviously just so small they need to overcompensate
balanced
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's insane how people are so convinced that the tories are all murderers or something.
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
It goes to show how vile the left are when they do not get their own way or what they achieve as being morally superior is not the political philosophy of the government. The extreme left is worse than the extreme right in modern times but they do not receive the media coverage the extreme right do. There is a video snippet revealing how intolerant, anti-democratic, naive and deluded the anti-everything right wing bunch are.
I'd have told all the armed cops to start shooting... ignorant plonkers.
username1524603
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mobbsy91)
I'd have told all the armed cops to start shooting... ignorant plonkers.
If they were pro-Tory campaigners protesting after a Miliband and Sturgeon agreement had been revealed the BBC would have a live, rolling news page by now telling everyone how awful we are. Water cannons should be shipped in from Northern Ireland to deal with people who have no respect for the democratic process in this country.
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by balanced)
It's insane how people are so convinced that the tories are all murderers or something.
Not just the torys...
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If they were pro-Tory campaigners protesting after a Miliband and Sturgeon agreement had been revealed the BBC would have a live, rolling news page by now telling everyone how awful we are. Water cannons should be shipped in from Northern Ireland to deal with people who have no respect for the democratic process in this country.
Yeh - would've been as prominent as the election... hey ho, at the very least, they aren't getting the publicity over it which they presumably want...
Jammy Duel
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Holy crap that's astonishing.
---
I'm just about to update my post with the uncoloured seats (though there's three small ones near the top which I have no idea of - is one bradford west? if so, then it's still uncoloured cause respect [other] came second).

Devon east remains uncoloured too cause an independent came 2nd, her vote share increased by 22pcnt or so... hats off to her.
It's not actually that surprising really, the national swing was like +10 pc and even the flight from the lib dems wasn't that big, and part of that was to UKIP and a huge amount of the labour losses were in Scotland. I kinda hope this mail is repeated again in the next election, sympathetic towards UKIP (and the lib dems).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Shy Tories set free.......

Asolare
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's not actually that surprising really, the national swing was like +10 pc and even the flight from the lib dems wasn't that big, and part of that was to UKIP and a huge amount of the labour losses were in Scotland. I kinda hope this mail is repeated again in the next election, sympathetic towards UKIP (and the lib dems).

Posted from TSR Mobile
This mail? Mistype or have I missed something
That Bearded Man
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I share this point of view;

#Tories force ppl with cancer to work until they drop dead = nothing!
Some idiot defaces a war memorial = mass outrage! #londonprotest

The media of course focusing on that (which is condemned) instead of the peaceful protest.
Jammy Duel
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
But there wouldn't be, or at least it would be a much much smaller scale, they would on the whole be much much more mature and just accept the result, even the younger component.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jammy Duel
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This mail? Mistype or have I missed something
Map*
Swiping, and obviously "mail" is far more frequently used than "map"

Posted from TSR Mobile
tehFrance
Badges: 15
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by talentedlobster)
I've decided as I've got time tonight, to make some exit polls for the TSR election, to be released when the vote closes.
Is there any issue with me contacting some on the fence voters confidentially to ask them how they voted, so to form the stats?
The results should be released regardless so we have some idea!
Asolare
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Map*
Swiping, and obviously "mail" is far more frequently used than "map"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah I see now haha
That Bearded Man
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So an election where the PM received only 24% (?) of the national vote is democratic and people protesting isn't?
username1524603
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by That Bearded Man)
So an election where the PM received only 24% (?) of the national vote is democratic and people protesting isn't?
The protests are not about democracy, they are about being anti-Tory and anti-austerity. I would accept the protests were against the electoral system if all of the people would still be protesting if Labour had won in the same circumstances as the Tories. I doubt the same people would be protesting and writing **** Labour **** on war memorials proving the riots are about politics and not elections.
That Bearded Man
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Extreme left are nowhere near as violent or controversial as the extreme right. There aren't many communist yobs.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (138)
17.72%
It's just nice to be back! (210)
26.96%
Not great so far... (280)
35.94%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.38%

Watched Threads