Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I feel like talking but all my friends are asleep.

ReputationRep:
    Feeling confined.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Is that even the right word?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    No, I'm really fed up. Like, so so so fed up. I just need someone to look after me bc I can't look after myself anymore. I'm tired of not eating. I want some nice food. I just want some soup. I can't make soup. Or at least, not the same soup. I want soup. I want some vicks. I want some new pyjamas. I just want some new pyjamas. I want someone to tell me it's going to be okay. I'm tired of trying to make myself feel better ALL THE TIME. Why can't I just be better. Why do I have to find a solution all 24 hours of everyday. A levels are over but it still feels like I'm doing Maths bc my problems aren't solved. I'm really tired of not sleeping. I'm tired of going to bed at 6am + getting up at 7am. I'm tired of thinking that I can smell perfume when I fricking can't. I'm tired of people saying stupid things that they think helps when it doesn't + I'm tired of listening to it.
    "Let me know if you need anything."
    I dn't want to hear it. Please.
    + no, no I won't let you know bc if you cared then you'd be here regardless without having to place the onus on me.
    "I understand how you feel."
    BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA. How exactly do you understand? No, you don't understand + you'll never understand so stop pretending that you do bc you don't. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, STOP YOUR BS.
    "How are you?"
    Why is this question even legal? Bc, like, 90% of people don't actually want to know the answer nor are they willing to deal with an answer other than:
    "Ah, fine/okay/great thanks for asking. What about you?"
    And when it's imposed upon them, it causes great surprise bc obviously they were simply asking out of politeness. Pfttt.. how idiotic of you to think that they'd actually want to know HOW YOU ARE DOING.
    So stop asking me the question bc I could go on forever.
    Do you want me to go on forever?
    No?
    Don't ask.
    I'm honestly so so tired of it all.
    And I'm genuinely trying but it's not enough.
    It's never enough.
    One step forward, 93883 steps back.
    honestly I agree with you with the how r u thing, its ridiculous
    I hope u get your soup
    Spoiler:
    Show
    which flavour tho :holmes:
    But I do hope u feel a bit better now :hugs:

(Original post by TheHaunted.)
    Feeling confined.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Is that even the right word?
    I think that word is fine :yep:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    tired af
    that is how i feel
    so tiredddd

ReputationRep:
    Relieved that I don't have go outside today, thank god 😀 Me = happy when I'm in safe place and that's my home. Feel calm relaxed and don't have to care about daily problems

Access to HE in Social Work

BSc Health and Social Care - pending
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Feeling nervous. I have my first appointment with a new psychiatrist today. He specializes in OCD and anxiety disorders so fingers crossed it'll all go well

feel like crying tbh, wtf was that

ReputationRep:
    Confused as to why a fully grown adult, my mother, is incapable of having a civil conversation. No matter what I bring up with her, she either has nothing to say or she starts verbally attacking me, shouting and getting aggressive. And when I try to raise my point she just leaves the room and slams the door.
    Being in a therapeutic environment for my volunteering has really made me realise so much about being at home and how much of an effect it has on me. It's toxic. Can't be arsed with it.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm 😟😟😟

ReputationRep:
    trying to make hologram but sticking pyramid together is so difficult :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Feel like having a cheeky nandos.

ReputationRep:
    Well I just had my first filling so my half of my face feels massive and numb but the dentist was this lovely, young Irish guy which really helped haha
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Feeling deflated

I went to the psychiatrist only for them to say they can't do anything for me because I can't take meds and then they are referring me back to psychology who referred me to the psychiatrist in the first place. Just feel like I am going around in circles and that even they aren't taking OCD seriously.

Just want a warm bath, a Yankee candle burning and an early night :yep:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Feeling deflated

I went to the psychiatrist only for them to say they can't do anything for me because I can't take meds and then they are referring me back to psychology who referred me to the psychiatrist in the first place. Just feel like I am going around in circles and that even they aren't taking OCD seriously.

Just want a warm bath, a Yankee candle burning and an early night :yep:
    :console: that sounds so annoying! I hope they get their act together :yep:
    And sweet dreams but before u go nap,
    Which scent candle? I must know :holmes:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    :console: that sounds so annoying! I hope they get their act together :yep:
    And sweet dreams but before u go nap,
    Which scent candle? I must know :holmes:
    :hugs: :hugs:

I have the new Yankee candle summer scoop scented one burning atm it smells just like strawberry ice cream :love:

Enlightened.

Just spoke to an entomologist on the phone, who did his PhD at Imperial College London. He told me the difference between wasps and bees and whether I should fear them or not. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    J'ai faim
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Lonely, frustrated, scared for my future 😞

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lularose83)
    Lonely, frustrated, scared for my future 😞
    Don't worry, you'll be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile

Feel pathetic and stupid.
    Don't really want to talk to anyone anymore on here or anywhere except inrl cos just feel ridiculous

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.