Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a.wadeson2905)
    yeahh there are loads. no we dont have tennis courts or athletics tracks or swimming pools, but because we are uni students, we can use the nottingham uni facilities for discounted prices.
    football at trent is good
    personally a hockey player on the womens 1st team, we were an inch away from prem being in the top 10 in the contry but umpires are idiots
    oh sweet, so we can use nottingham uni's facilities as well? lovelyy.

really?! ahh man, that sucks. I know what it feels like being cheated out from achieving greatness. referee's in football nowadays are atrocious.

how is the football rated in comparison to other unis?

ReputationRep:
    Guys, does this mean we will all be supporting each other at different sports at the varsity series?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Humz7)
    oh sweet, so we can use nottingham uni's facilities as well? lovelyy.

really?! ahh man, that sucks. I know what it feels like being cheated out from achieving greatness. referee's in football nowadays are atrocious.

how is the football rated in comparison to other unis?
    yeer we can but they are our rivals :P lol

yeer umpires are idiots these days...always ruin games

football 1st team are good...they have stayed in their league with good results...im sure youll fit in quiet well

ReputationRep:
    yeer we can but they are our rivals :P lol

yeer umpires are idiots these days...always ruin games

football 1st team are good...they have stayed in their league with good results...im sure youll fit in quiet well
    haha that's fine :P i'd like to get to know a few and train with them to see their weak spots

don't you have the rule where you can review the decision?

oh right? that's good to hear I actually can't wait to come, just gotta decide where to live! haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Humz7)
    haha that's fine :P i'd like to get to know a few and train with them to see their weak spots

don't you have the rule where you can review the decision?

oh right? that's good to hear I actually can't wait to come, just gotta decide where to live! haha.
    well you will be playing them at varsity :P so we should beat them as trent are way better then nottingham

ermm i think so but its hard...its like you cant prove it or anything...so theres no point in trying to turn the decision....it cost us prem tbf so it was a massive decision

trent is amazing and where ever you live you will enjoy it

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had any welcome packs or anything through the post from NTU?
    I firmed it months ago and since then not really had much.
    However I rejected Northumbria and seem to have had tons throught the post from them!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey Have just accepted NTU as my first choice to study fashion and textile management and am now soo excited! :L Anyone else doing a similar course? x

ReputationRep:
    well you will be playing them at varsity :P so we should beat them as trent are way better then nottingham

ermm i think so but its hard...its like you cant prove it or anything...so theres no point in trying to turn the decision....it cost us prem tbf so it was a massive decision

trent is amazing and where ever you live you will enjoy it
    oh right? haha that sounds like a friendly competition :P
    so trent are better than nottingham? haha nice!

ohh, so it's not like hawk-eye or reviewing a decision in cricket?

true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natashalouise2109)
    Anyone had any welcome packs or anything through the post from NTU?
    I firmed it months ago and since then not really had much.
    However I rejected Northumbria and seem to have had tons throught the post from them!!!
    sounds like they still want you :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kezogg)
    Hey Have just accepted NTU as my first choice to study fashion and textile management and am now soo excited! :L Anyone else doing a similar course? x
    Heya!! Kind of a similar course, just accepted my offer to study Design for Film and Television excited and nervous, looking at all the accommodation stuffz now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kezogg)
    Hey, i'm similar-ish xD i'm firming NTU for graphic design tomorrow! =)

ReputationRep:
    ive accepted NTU firm choice for fashion promotion and communication anyone know when we can start applying for accomodation....and whats the advice on where to go? sanby..gill? x

ReputationRep:
    Just got an email from the accommodation office, and they said that we will recieve an email (not a pack through the post) with a code on in at the beginning of April. The code will allow us to book accommodation/put down the deposit.

hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    does nottingham trent have an American football team?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francistheswole)
    does nottingham trent have an American football team?
    Yes! PM me for more info if you like, I play it atm, I'm a rookie for my nearest team I'll be playing for NTU when we go, so anything you want to know just asl

ReputationRep:
    I firmed Trent today

ReputationRep:
    good lad American football?

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to try American Football, seen the videos of NTU renegades on youtube.

ReputationRep:
    They have taster sessions for you to try it out during welcome week I believe I'll definitely be playing it for sure, so just drop me a message if you ever want a chat about it

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, all I want to do is run into people at full speed. I've got the build for it and a little Rugby experience.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.