Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations I am waiting for that change :-D

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, don't know if anyone still read this thread... hope so. :-)

First I would like to congratulate to all of you who were admitted to universities.

And I have some questions if you don't mind... :-D I will be applying to Edinburgh Napier (and maybe some other unis in Edinburgh and Glasgow) and I am really longing to get in! :-D

So I would love to ask you guys, if you have any useful tips on how to get to Edinburgh Napier (or other Edinburgh or Glasgow unis)? For example, any tips for my personal statement or whatever? :-D Sorry, maybe stupid question but I would really love to study there, so I am trying to find out as much info as possible...

Thank you! :-)

ReputationRep:
    Marketing with Digital Media - Unconditional

Hi Daniel We have moved on facebook
    Feel free to contact me at facebook.

ReputationRep:
    I just got into Sports Science at Napier. Anyone else?
    Can't wait for September now!

Allyn.

ReputationRep:
    ive got an unconditional for business management at napier anyone else doing this? and im styaing at 20/12 west tollcross

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jtinning)
    ive got an unconditional for business management at napier anyone else doing this? and im styaing at 20/12 west tollcross
    Me too, although I haven't arranged accommodation because my offer hasn't changed to unconditional yet - need to wait until 18th, so annoying !

Do you know anyone else doing Business Managememt ?

ReputationRep:
    Phoned the university and my offer has been changed to unconditional but she said its not showing on ucas because it is down because of the a level results and will appear after the results come out.

Such a relief for it to be changed...23 days to go :-D

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else getting really annoyed that you can't apply for accommodation at the moment ?

ReputationRep:
    anyone studying MA Film?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uxari)
    anyone studying MA Film?
    Me!!
    I just got the unconditional offer a few weeks ago

Which discipline have you chosen? Directing, cinematography, editing or sound?^^

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.