Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by freakchild)
    What does law mean?
    John austin defined it to be a command issued by sovereign power to inferior and enforced by coersion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone! Anyone else doing concepts first?

ReputationRep:
    MORALS! How did everyone find it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So so glad morals came up! It was the only one I had revised.

Messed up so bad on property though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zvxcb)
    So so glad morals came up! It was the only one I had revised.

Messed up so bad on property though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same! I had zero time so I was like stuff cases this is being made up.. But most of my class thought the same, oh well, 16 page novel later and law is done for me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lharto)
    Same! I had zero time so I was like stuff cases this is being made up.. But most of my class thought the same, oh well, 16 page novel later and law is done for me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think I wrote the right offences in the first place- doubted myself changed them and got them wrong! The scenarios were quite difficult compared to mocks I've done damn it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For the second scenario 1st question I got theft, robbery, burglary, duress and 2nd question theft, fraud and obtaining services.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not a bad paper! I told you AQA is quite fair. Love you, AQA.

As predicted by many of us; morals, JC and (thankfully) fault came up!

For the second scenario 1st question I got theft, robbery, burglary, duress and 2nd question theft, fraud and obtaining services.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I also did the same questions and got the same points - but I'm sure I mentioned Criminal Damage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cryl)

I also did the same questions and got the same points - but I'm sure I mentioned Criminal Damage.
    Ahahah almost forgot! Yes I got CD from the bricks cracking

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I thought that was a good exam.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Theft of what

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone do scenario one?

ReputationRep:
    did u say he intended or was reckless to the CD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by book worm)
    did u say he intended or was reckless to the CD
    I said reckless. o.O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxm)
    Anyone do scenario one?
    I skimmed it but thought there was so little to write about it, as I could only identify one offence in the first paragraph: Blackmail! What did you find in it?

ReputationRep:
    same here and did u say that he could not use duress

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by book worm)
    same here and did u say that he could not use duress
    Yeah, how much detail did you go into duress? I briefly/ half-detailed mentioned the Graham test and concluded with Hassan and Sharp's decision that he could not (edit) get it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cryl)
    I skimmed it but thought there was so little to write about it, as I could only identify one offence in the first paragraph: Blackmail! What did you find in it?
    There was loads! Theft of the letter, possible defence of intoxication and blackmail.

The second one I wrote about Burglary, Fraud- False rep and briefly Robbery

How did you find the exam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxm)
    There was loads! Theft of the letter, possible defence of intoxication and blackmail.

The second one I wrote about Burglary, Fraud- False rep and briefly Robbery

How did you find the exam?
    Oooh. I see! I didn't really revise intox. so I steered clear, and I stopped reading it after the first paragraph.

I liked it! The second scenario was great. Although, I feel pity for the examiner marking my exam - I started off with fault, so my hands started aching by the time I got to the scenario questions, so my writing became really messy and rushed. And some parts may confuse the examiner as I added stuff later on! E.g. I mentioned the AR and then the MR, and then I remembered something about the AR mentioned it.:facepalm: And to make matters worse, I had a wobbly table. (I did write a little apology note at the end )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cryl)
    Oooh. I see! I didn't really revise intox. so I steered clear, and I stopped reading it after the first paragraph.

I liked it! The second scenario was great. Although, I feel pity for the examiner marking my exam - I started off with fault, so my hands started aching by the time I got to the scenario questions, so my writing became really messy and rushed. And some parts may confuse the examiner as I added stuff later on! E.g. I mentioned the AR and then the MR, and then I remembered something about the AR mentioned it.:facepalm: And to make matters worse, I had a wobbly table. (I did write a little apology note at the end )
    I mentioned intoxication in just one sentence no need to go into detail. Overall though I was happy!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.