Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nichrome)
    Lol, McCarthy was totally out of control and Ivanovic was just restraining him. His arm was momentarily round his neck (<1sec if you see in real time). Stones also put his hands round Ivanovic's neck, but of course no one talks about that. The incident was a total non event, unlike Barry's constant fouling. Stay salty my boy.
    That's the face of a man merely trying to stop a fight/an out of control McCarthy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stylo92)
    That's the face of a man merely trying to stop a fight/an out of control McCarthy.
    Lol in real time the incident wasn't bad at all and you know it, it's time to stop now. Everton got away with a clear handball penalty, never mind an offside that gifted Lukaku one of the two chances Everton had in the game.

I thought Everton parked the bus very well and were defensively solid. Think you guys will have a really run from now till the end of the season, finishing in the top half of the table.

ReputationRep:
    Incidents should be judged from videos in real time and not solely from pictures, you can easily make things look worse than they are when frozen.

ReputationRep:

Sit down, shut up.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    Really? Quite f***ing obvious I'm talking about the football team not the city.

Costa dive? The one where he was well outside the box, referee played on and you still had a good ten seconds to stop the ball falling to Ramires and going in the back of the net for the fifth time that day. Besides, that yellow was 50-50 as Coleman got away with trying to wind him up - unfortunately didn't end too well did it?

Also would take whatever Martinez has to say with a pinch of salt given he defended this tackle a few years back...

The photo's are clearly going to take it out of context, Ivanovic was stupid to do it but to say he should be banned for it is down right salty tbh.
    Just outside the box, but yes. None of that matters if it should have been a free kick and a second yellow. Enough with the WUM 'didn't end too well' hehe comments.

I haven't even took Martinez's comments into consideration. He was on about a headbump, I'm on about the chokehold.

I'm not arsed if he gets banned now, I wanted the punishment there and then. A ban now does nothing for Everton.

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing the fact that your players were spending more time fouling our players and playing hoofball rather than football has nothing to do with things.

And following your logic if Barry had been given the second yellow he deserved in the first half for fouling Hazard, which the BBC conveniently completely ignored, we wouldnt even be having this conversation.

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing the fact that your players were spending more time fouling our players and playing hoofball rather than football has nothing to do with things.

And following your logic if Barry had been given the second yellow he deserved in the first half for fouling Hazard, which the BBC conveniently completely ignored, we wouldnt even be having this conversation.
    You're right that it has nothing to do with things.

ReputationRep:
    Would like this season to end sharpish.

Can't stand Chelsea.
    Stylo why you so salty considering Howard should have got sent off in the last fixture.

Why do you want this season to end I'm loving it. What happened to 'don't underestimate Everton' like you told me not to last season?

You lot played anti football the whole game(like you generally do against Chelsea) and tried to foul the lot of us because Hazard was giving you guys a new ********.
    Fair shout, it is Liverpool, slums is probably a more appropriate description
    ​#banter
    :rofl: banter and a ****ing half.

ReputationRep:
    Resorting to petty insults is the act of a desperate man.

Stop insulting people for supporting their local team, because when it comes to supporting your local team, Chelsea fans don't have a leg to stand on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    Resorting to petty insults is the act of a desperate man.

Stop insulting people for supporting their local team, because when it comes to supporting your local team, Chelsea fans don't have a leg to stand on.
    When did we insult them for supporting their local team?

Also this goes longer than this. Guys incredibly bitter about his team and whenever people point out that Everton are not world beaters like he likes to believe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)

Also this goes longer than this. Guys incredibly bitter about his team and whenever people point out that Everton are not world beaters like he likes to believe.
    'Liverpool slums' etc.

If he was going into your thread, I'd understand the strong retaliation. But this is the Everton thread, let him say what he wants to say in here without jumping down his throat, whether you think he's right or wrong.

ReputationRep:
    'Liverpool slums' etc.

If he was going into your thread, I'd understand the strong retaliation. But this is the Everton thread, let him say what he wants to say in here without jumping down his throat, whether you think he's right or wrong.
    He did go into our thread in the last game and have a giant argument about Chelsea cheating and not deserving the win blah blah blah.

I've lived in Liverpool and it's not as scummy as it's made out to be that's just a reputation it's had from the 80s.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    That picture will be spammed every time Chelsea win a big game with a controversial decision.

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea fans are taking the piss.

ReputationRep:
    Stylo why you so salty considering Howard should have got sent off in the last fixture.

Why do you want this season to end I'm loving it. What happened to 'don't underestimate Everton' like you told me not to last season?

You lot played anti football the whole game(like you generally do against Chelsea) and tried to foul the lot of us because Hazard was giving you guys a new ********.

:rofl: banter and a ****ing half.
    Already said that Howard should have been sent off in the last game, but so should have Costa.

Everton had a good season last season, so that comment wasn't unreasonable?

Anti-football, righto.

ReputationRep:

Yep, I definitely believe that we are world beaters.

ReputationRep:
    'Liverpool slums' etc.

Sorry but he's talking blatently hypocritical *******s even after I've provided examples...

ReputationRep:
    Already said that Howard should have been sent off in the last game, but so should have Costa.

Everton had a good season last season, so that comment wasn't unreasonable?

Anti-football, righto.

ReputationRep:
    Zzzzz.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: June 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.