Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR McDonald's Munchie Championship! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I think Apple Pie has won this round

Having said that, I've never felt the need to try to a fillet-o-fish. All the 'beef' and chicken meals take precedence when I'm at McD's.

ReputationRep:
    Fillet o fish

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Filet o fish for moi plezzzz

ReputationRep:
    IT'S A WIN FOR APPLE PIE!

Disgusting verdict. Absolutely abhorrent. Like going to Wimpy and not having Brown Derby for pudding. You guys are missing out... Filet o Fish is a beast. Fair enough, it's my absolute 100% favourite menu item so I'm biased, but...

You all suck.

ReputationRep:
    NEW HEAT!

HASH BROWN versus SAUSAGE AND EGG MCMUFFIN!

It's a breakfast battle-off!! You've woken. You need nourishment. McDonalds is near. You need it. You crave it.

McDonalds is the lighthouse, the beacon, your life-saving haven. Which of their two competitors do you crave?

ReputationRep:
    Hash browns!

They're small, tasty and fill you up after having a fair amount of them!

I absolutely love em, I might set my alarm early just to get some from my local McD's (on a weekday)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TotoMimo)
    You all suck.
    Apart from those of us who voted for fish :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Sausage and egg mcmuffin :drool:

ReputationRep:
    Hash browns, they're the best thing about mcdonalds during brekkie hours. I do like mcmuffins, but hash browns are too delicious. I'd like to see them served all day!

I once bought a mcmuffin meal and a big brekafast together, but there was only one hash brown served, and the cashier thought I wouldn't notice,a nd even tried saying there was no hb with the bb individual price. Wrong person to try that on!

ReputationRep:
    Hashbrowns, for sure! I love hashbrowns- oven baked or deep-fried, mmmmmmm :coma:

(Original post by TotoMimo)
    You all suck.
    Toto! I know how you feel. However, the fact that you know what a Wimpy is numbs the pain for the loss of the fishy (my parents own one :cool:).
    And it's not like something dreadful beat the filet, right? I mean, it IS the apple pie!

ReputationRep:
    Hashbrowns

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hashbrowns are heaven as a student!

ReputationRep:
    Hash brown.

ReputationRep:
    Hashbrowns

ReputationRep:
    I feel as though I'm going to be very let down this round .

ReputationRep:
    Hash browns

ReputationRep:
    I love McDonald's Hash Browns!! They taste sooooooooooo gooood!!

ReputationRep:
    Sausage and egg mcmuffin

ReputationRep:
    Don't thoroughly enjoy either, but I would say that hashbbrowns are better.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Definitely the sausage and egg McMuffin. My favorite order is this with the hash brown, but if I had to give up one thing from that combination, it'd definitely be the hash brown. I don't know what it is about the synthetic looking, slightly plastic egg or the very suspect sausage meat but it certainly does it for me (taste-wise...).

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 13, 2013
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.