The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
17 more days now? :biggrin:
Reply 521
So I got traded to the Golden State Warriors which doesn't suit me that well. I'm going on hiatus from the Small Forward (it is fun, I blocked LBJ 4 times in a game :wink:) and carrying on from my first mycareer as a PG for 76ers. We're 0-5, but we're great offensively but utter crap defensively but i'm willing to stick it out with this team and I don't know why.
Reply 522
Ooooo towards the end there looked good :tongue:
Original post by alexsong

Is it just me or does he look quite fat?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WillBoy136
Is it just me or does he look quite fat?

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's just one of those naturally chubby players like CP3, Sullinger or Felton, but he does need to get a bit leaner. It doesn't seem like it limits him though.
Reply 526
My yahoo fantasy team:

PG: Tony Parker, Kyle Lowry, Reggie Jackson
SG: Monta Ellis, Nick Young, Vince Carter
SF: Iggy, Wilson Chandler
PF: David Lee, JJ Hickson, Derrick Williams
C: Marc Gasol, McGee

I have no superstars, but it's a team that'll put in work.

Facing a few harder teams:

A: D Rose, Joe Johnson, Jrue Holiday, Chandler Parsons, Kenneth Faried, Kirilenko, Dwight Howard, Hibbert, Oladipo, Eric Gordon, JJ Redick, DeAndre Jordan, Asik. Two superstars smh.

B: Jeff Teague, DeRozan, Jimmy Butler, Melo, Cousins, Larry Sanders, Drummond, Dalembert, Blake Griffin, Jeff Green Avery Bradley, Anthony Bennett, Lance Stephenson. Huge front court.

C: Lillard, Batum, Bledsoe, Lebron, Tobias Harris, Favors, Enes Kanter, Varejao, Gordon Hayward, Paul Pierce, Harrison Barnes, Harkless, Spencer Hawes. This team's full of sleepers.
Reply 527
Could we put up a countdown timer here? :sigh:
Reply 528
Team A will win
Reply 529
what?

Lets play a game called 1 on 1

Rules are you name two like players and predict there score if they played 1 on 1 in a game till 15. If you think it comes close then its winner by 2. Remember, two like players, so Nate Robinson vs Michael Jordan isn't allowed lol

Go
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 530
Steph Curry vs Ray Allen

15 - 13 to Curry
Original post by S-man10
what?

Lets play a game called 1 on 1

Rules are you name two like players and predict there score if they played 1 on 1 in a game till 15. If you think it comes close then its winner by 2. Remember, two like players, so Nate Robinson vs Michael Jordan isn't allowed lol

Go

Players in their prime or current form ?
Reply 532
Original post by Simon Adebisi
Players in their prime or current form ?

Prime. The best of one vs the best of thr other

Wilt vs Shaq for exampls
Original post by S-man10
Steph Curry vs Ray Allen

15 - 13 to Curry

I got Ray winning 15-10

Original post by S-man10
Prime. The best of one vs the best of thr other

Wilt vs Shaq for exampls

Wilt 15-14

KG vs Duncan ?
Reply 534
Original post by Simon Adebisi
I got Ray winning 15-10

Wilt 15-14

KG vs Duncan ?

Its a win by 2 situation, so you need a 2 point gap to win. so the game can extend to 19-17 say.

This one is close, I reckon 17-15 to KG. Reminds me off:

Malone vs Barkley?

I got Barkley getting this one. 15-12 would be my guess

Btw you got league pass this year? And one other thing, Be sure, I mean really be sure to catch Open Court on a live NBA TV stream. ITs Tuesay and there is a new episode. There are some great surprise guests. for schedule: nba.com/nbatv

PM for further info. Goes out to anyone
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 535
What's this Open Court thing you speak of?
Reply 536
TV show on nba tv with chuck barkley, steve kerr, shaq, isiah thomas etc
Reply 537
Ah right, they do that for before, after and half time in games. I need to find a good stream that will let me watch the games in 2 weeks time. My usual one got shut down
Reply 538
Original post by C-Dawg
Ah right, they do that for before, after and half time in games. I need to find a good stream that will let me watch the games in 2 weeks time. My usual one got shut down

This is a mix of NBA TV and TNT people though and because they dont have to talk about a specific game or teams you get better topics on it
Reply 539
Original post by C-Dawg
What's this Open Court thing you speak of?

Its the most beautiful thing ever

Latest