Turn on thread page Beta

Very pleasing to see Adam Forshaw pick up the League One Player of the Year Award. It's difficult to compare him to anyone as Brentford are obviously the only team I've seen play multiple times this season but he has been incredibly good!

We also won community club of the year yet again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    Very pleasing to see Adam Forshaw pick up the League One Player of the Year Award. It's difficult to compare him to anyone as Brentford are obviously the only team I've seen play multiple times this season but he has been incredibly good!

We also won community club of the year yet again.
    I was half hoping that we would win that latter award, more for comic value than anything else.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cellino found guilty of tax evasion by an Italian court, which could very likely cause him to fail the fit & proper persons test. If he does fail, Leeds will go into administration.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silver Arrows)
    Cellino found guilty of tax evasion by an Italian court, which could very likely cause him to fail the fit & proper persons test. If he does fail, Leeds will go into administration.
    Why would you go into admin?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midlander)
    Why would you go into admin?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We've run up quite a few debts we can't pay off, Cellino was going to clear it as well as buy back Elland Road, GFH looking to sell the club asap. Cellino is appealing the verdict though.

ReputationRep:
    We've run up quite a few debts we can't pay off, Cellino was going to clear it as well as buy back Elland Road, GFH looking to sell the club asap. Cellino is appealing the verdict though.
    Guess wanting to get into the PL at any cost isn't looking so prudent then? Not having a dig, but if Leeds end up in trouble it's this aggressively short termist culture in English football which is putting our clubs in danger of stuff like this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have full confidence in our FA to pass him still.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CraigWM)
    I have full confidence in our FA to pass him still.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He owns another club, that's the clincher.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    He owns another club, that's the clincher.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Bet he'll just transfer a bunch of Italians over when he does as well. Disgusting, why I hate modern football.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CraigWM)
    Bet he'll just transfer a bunch of Italians over when he does as well. Disgusting, why I hate modern football.
    Paying transfer fees is for losers to be honest. As is playing in your own city. MK Dons were doing it before it was cool but we're catching up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Paying transfer fees is for losers to be honest. As is playing in your own city. MK Dons were doing it before it was cool but we're catching up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Technically mk dons are in their own city - it was ruled that they weren't a continuation of Wimbledon a few years back when the ownership of the fa cup win by the crazy gang was brought up. It's a weird situation but mk dons stole the players and league status rather than the club itself as far as the fa is concerned

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes. Thanks Crawley.

ReputationRep:
    Go **** yourself, Wigan.

2-1 down with 5 minutes to go and now 3-2 up. They're a serious threat for promotion.

Edit - 3 all. Well in, Yeovil!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    If Thaksin Shinawatra passed it, anybody can.

Noticed QPR have lost again tonight as well, are the media finally going to start to admit that dear 'Arry just isn't a very good manager?

ReputationRep:
    Nice to prove we aren't gonna make this easy..

ReputationRep:
    Almost put my fist through the wall when Yeovil went 3-2 down.

ReputationRep:
    What a win for Accrington.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    If Thaksin Shinawatra passed it, anybody can.

Noticed QPR have lost again tonight as well, are the media finally going to start to admit that dear 'Arry just isn't a very good manager?
    He couldn't read it so I doubt he'll be offended.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
    Technically mk dons are in their own city - it was ruled that they weren't a continuation of Wimbledon a few years back when the ownership of the fa cup win by the crazy gang was brought up. It's a weird situation but mk dons stole the players and league status rather than the club itself as far as the fa is concerned

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's quite clear what I meant. Wimbledon were wrongfully moved and the football authorities in this country stood by and let it happened, just as they went on to do with Coventry. If we had ownership rules in England which made a remote attempt to protect fan interests neither case would've happened.

ReputationRep:
    Zola himself on Goals on Sunday now admitting Watfords signings this year weren't good enough to replace last years. Looking forward to Italian invasion Mark III this summer then.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.