Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm Astou 18 I'm from Newcastle, I will be studying law and I have applied for student court at wembley

ReputationRep:
    Okay I know this is extremely late, but I had applied to do law at Westminster as an extra choice, because I didn't get into the university I wanted and I had planned on taking a gap year. When I got a place at Westminster I decided that I would just go, I realised that the university didn't really matter at least I get to do the subject I want, anyway my problem is that I have no accommodation just yet, I have tried to ring and sort something out but I have had no answers yet, I had my mind set on a gap year so I hadn't thought about any of these things, I have literally done nothing yet, I don't even know what I have to sort out apart form my accommodation, can someone please tell me what I need to do and how? And if there is even any Chance of being able to get accommodation this late? Please help me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet8sasa)
    hi I'm doing IB as well
    Oh that's awesome! Are you also staying in Student Court - Wembley?

Hopefully will see you around

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm Kaius, 18 from Cardiff. I will be studying Fashion Buying Management at Harrow campus and will be staying at Harrow Halls. (:

ReputationRep:
    I am latif anyone doing human and medical science. Could anyone tell me if the uni has people that are friendly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nattopps)

I'm studying IB and staying at student court too :-)
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackLeslieF1)
    Cool! Have you heard anything at all about your room, like the number/flat you are in?
    Hey Jack! No, I don't think we find out until we move in.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else studying Computer science at UoW would be awesome to find someone else haha!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'll be studying Architecture at the Marylebone campus, anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Astou96)
    Okay I know this is extremely late, but I had applied to do law at Westminster as an extra choice, because I didn't get into the university I wanted and I had planned on taking a gap year. When I got a place at Westminster I decided that I would just go, I realised that the university didn't really matter at least I get to do the subject I want, anyway my problem is that I have no accommodation just yet, I have tried to ring and sort something out but I have had no answers yet, I had my mind set on a gap year so I hadn't thought about any of these things, I have literally done nothing yet, I don't even know what I have to sort out apart form my accommodation, can someone please tell me what I need to do and how? And if there is even any Chance of being able to get accommodation this late? Please help me!
    Hi I was in the same boat, I had phone admissions to get a username and password for the housing portal, and then apply through that for either two places in wembley. Last time I checked there was still spaces available. Might wanna have a quick look.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'm Jade, 18 from South London and I'm studying commercial music on Harrow campus. I'm also staying in Harrow Halls. Looking forward to meeting everyone

ReputationRep:
    Accounting anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tabitha.)
    Hey, I'm Laura, I 'm 18 and hopefully I'll be studying Psychology in September!
    Hay I'm going to be studying psychology too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seldomdream)
    Anyone staying in South London? Biomed student
    I'll be staying at home but... IM DOING BIOME TOO!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm Humaira, 18 from West London I'm studying Contemporary Media Practice in Harrow also. I've applied for Harrow halls too but haven't received any confirmation if a room

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow maybe you should call them up. And I'm studying CMP too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nattopps)

Well this year I am staying as home student, as I have been living in London for a while. But anyway on orientation we will meet or the latest at uni Where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    Haha totally! And I'm from Birmingham staying at Harrow's halls

ReputationRep:
    Hey People! Im Jake, 19. I shall be studying History/Sociology at Regent, thinking about changing History to criminology though?? Don't even know if you can still change it??

Anyway can't wait to meet all you wonderful people!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm Nicola and going to study Biomedical Science. Anyone else?
    I'm also wondering when our book lists are going to come...and if the recommended reading is a must and you must also own the books and bring them along.:confused:
    Many Thanks!

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.