Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZombifiedPuppy)
    The offer is A A D3 (which is more or less like an A). That's what I've been predicted and my AS grades were a terrible AABC. :facepalm: Good luck!
    Yay thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Karacel24g)
    I got an offer for International Management with American Business my offer was AAA though :L

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thats strange? I got an offer for the same course as AAB? What were your AS grades?

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, I see that lots of people are getting offers but I have not. I applied for Mathematics and Physics at Manchester. The strange thing is I have an offer from Bristol for mathematics and physics and invited to interview at Cambridge for Natural Science. Is there a reason why they wouldn't offer me a place?

Note that I am an international applicant, could this be a reason? :confused:

Grades are on my profile if you're curious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Spanish and linguistics AAB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arieisit)
    Hey everyone, I see that lots of people are getting offers but I have not. I applied for Mathematics and Physics at Manchester. The strange thing is I have an offer from Bristol for mathematics and physics and invited to interview at Cambridge for Natural Science. Is there a reason why they wouldn't offer me a place?

Note that I am an international applicant, could this be a reason? :confused:

Grades are on my profile if you're curious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They really are taking their time. Just wait, you'll hear from them eventually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ed-sheerans-cat)
    thank you and yes i'm taking further maths. I'm guessing you've applied for maths too?
    I have I was trying to figure out why they only asked for an A! I'm presuming if I get an offer it will be A*.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    The pre-offer visit day went well today. I was stressing a bit about the interview but it was fine! I really loved Manchester

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here gonna be at the Physics interview day on Tuesday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FlyHigh_er)
    The pre-offer visit day went well today. I was stressing a bit about the interview but it was fine! I really loved Manchester
    That's good to hear Have you received an offer since the visit day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bourboncreams)
    just got an interview for French and German exactly a week after my application was sent off. Trying not to get too excited!!
    Nice one burbn. BUUUUUURRRRAPPPP!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an AAA offer for Medical Biochemistry

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have a computer science interview in 5th of December??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chanteyd)
    Anyone have a computer science interview in 5th of December??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am up in Manchester for an interview on the 5th but it's for maths and stats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenChard)
    I am up in Manchester for an interview on the 5th but it's for maths and stats.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What building are you in? Maths and compsci are related

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chanteyd)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

What building are you in? Maths and compsci are related
    It's the Alan Turing Buidling (46).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pallan)
    Thats strange? I got an offer for the same course as AAB? What were your AS grades?
    AACCCD - did way too much and I'm paying for it! Is Manchester your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    Offer for psychology (AAB), will be going to the Psych Open Day on the 20th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenChard)
    It's the Alan Turing Buidling (46).

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nahh I'm in a different one (kilburn)!

ReputationRep:
    I sent my application off on Tuesday and got an offer of AAB for history from Manchester on Friday. Has anyone else been made an offer for the history course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Karacel24g)
    AACCCD - did way too much and I'm paying for it! Is Manchester your first choice?
    Wow that is a lot :eek:. I did 5 but one was critical thinking so it doesn't really count for much!

I'm not sure tbh. It was going to be but I got an unexpected offer from Warwick so might put them as my first and Manchester as my insurance.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.