Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paige S-P)
    Also first week in October because I was early entry you??? How did you find it???
    I found it ok. Took it Thursday. Had enough time to practice.. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    How is the IR program at Nottingham?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsty0712)
    I found it ok. Took it Thursday. Had enough time to practice.. How about you?
    Found the essay okay and I have no idea on the multiple choice but I really didn't have enough practice 😕 same with my personal statement I felt that got a bit rushed to!!! Where else did you apply???

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer for Biochemistry, AAB
    I'm so excited, I love Nottingham... I think it's going to be my firm choice!

ReputationRep:
    I received an unconditional for Architecture if I firm Nottingham, but I haven't visited the uni yet! What is it like?! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jasamarie)
    I received an unconditional for Architecture if I firm Nottingham, but I haven't visited the uni yet! What is it like?! x
    Big, green, pulchritudinous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jasamarie)
    You should be invited to an open day with your department. I'm going to one for Psychology in February

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paige S-P)
    Found the essay okay and I have no idea on the multiple choice but I really didn't have enough practice ������ same with my personal statement I felt that got a bit rushed to!!! Where else did you apply???
    Mhmm... Yeah.. HA! Essay was okayish for me too... Multiple choice I was more comfortable with unit I was down to 10 minutes and rushed the last four questions. I have applied to Durham, Warwick, UCL, and Cambridge which has given me unconditional- but deferred entry for 2016 with a slight chance of entry in 2015 hopefully! But I really want to go to Durham! Where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    I have an A*AA offer from nottingham for econ. what are the chances of getting a place with AAA if I put them down as an insurance? anybody know of similar cases?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maj969)
    I have an A*AA offer from nottingham for econ. what are the chances of getting a place with AAA if I put them down as an insurance? anybody know of similar cases?
    I was wondering this as well so I asked them on their twitter Q&A day and they said it's "unlikely" as insurance but "pretty high" if they were firm

https://twitter.com/uoneconomics/sta...25823933349888

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nikmali)
    I was wondering this as well so I asked them on their twitter Q&A day and they said it's "unlikely" as insurance but "pretty high" if they were firm

https://twitter.com/uoneconomics/sta...25823933349888

Posted from TSR Mobile
    they give out aaa offers to people with lower grades so i dont understand why they dont accept it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsty0712)
    Mhmm... Yeah.. HA! Essay was okayish for me too... Multiple choice I was more comfortable with unit I was down to 10 minutes and rushed the last four questions. I have applied to Durham, Warwick, UCL, and Cambridge which has given me unconditional- but deferred entry for 2016 with a slight chance of entry in 2015 hopefully! But I really want to go to Durham! Where else have you applied?
    I applied to Bristol, Lancaster, Warwick and had offers from all of them then Oxford which I have an interview at and Nottingham which I haven't heard from!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katie780)
    You should be invited to an open day with your department. I'm going to one for Psychology in February
    Which psychology course did you apply for? I applied for Psychology and Cognitive Neuroscience but I haven't heard anything back yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I applied for chemistry and haven't heard anything back yet ... Nottingham is the last uni I have that needs to make a decision before choosing my firm and insurance ... They take so long ...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My daughter received an unconditional offer for neuroscience last week (just 2 weeks after application!). She is on a gap year, so already had her grades (AAA). Waiting for all the other unis though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethanoconnor)
    Which psychology course did you apply for? I applied for Psychology and Cognitive Neuroscience but I haven't heard anything back yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What were your A2 predictions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Exceptional)
    What were your A2 predictions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm doing the Irish Leaving Certificate so mine are different, I wasn't allowed know what my predictions are

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruxy)
    I applied for chemistry and haven't heard anything back yet ... Nottingham is the last uni I have that needs to make a decision before choosing my firm and insurance ... They take so long ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How long have you been waiting?… I sent mine 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything…. Anyone with Chemistry offers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nail1230)
    How long have you been waiting?… I sent mine 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything…. Anyone with Chemistry offers?
    About 3 weeks ago

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethanoconnor)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    c800, just psychology. They sent me an acknowledgement email the day I sent my UCAS, and an offer two weeks later. Hopefully they'll get back to you soon?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.