The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Medical Applicants 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by karesade
This is really annoying!!!
I don't have any idea why Imperial just decided to ignore me.
I have seen people with BMAT scores lower than me and getting interviews. This is really frustrating :frown: My BMAT score is 4.9, 6.6 and 4A. I already have 4 A* at Alevel, still doing Alevel physics (5 Alevels in total), B in AS English Lit, 9 A*s and 2 As at GCSEs.
I just don't know why they decided to ignore my application :frown: Why didn't they even give me an interview!

Are you an overseas applicant?
If so, they have only considered band 1 internationals so far. Just be patient, there should be more slots for int applicants coming out soon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 521
Original post by RainbowVeins
Are you an overseas applicant?
If so, they have only considered band 1 internationals so far. Just be patient, there should be more slots for int applicants coming out soon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am an international applicant :frown:
Reply 522
For the interview do they ask if you have any questions? Is this for you to ask something about the course?
Original post by polikm
For the interview do they ask if you have any questions? Is this for you to ask something about the course?

Heyy :smile: they do normally ask at the end of the interview "do you have any questions?"

But you shouldn't really ask anything about the course itself because most of the information is on their website so they could think that you haven't taken the initiative to find out for yourself. So only ask a question if you actually have a genuine question, otherwise just reiterate that any queries have already been addressed and thank them
Hello everyone, please take a look at this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3050465
:smile:
Original post by starry__night
Hello everyone, please take a look at this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3050465

Very interesting thread :wink:

Finished it!
Original post by starry__night

People here aren't at Imperial yet.
Do you guys know if they use other factors post interview is it all on our interviews
Original post by Futuremedic2096
Do you guys know if they use other factors post interview is it all on our interviews

I heard from a current imperial medic that after u get an interview they choose u solely on ur interview so if dont act like an idiot then u should get a place (tho it doesnt exactly 100% always work like that i.e. u may not act like an idiot but just answer qs with answers they didnt want)
Original post by Master219
I heard from a current imperial medic that after u get an interview they choose u solely on ur interview so if dont act like an idiot then u should get a place (tho it doesnt exactly 100% always work like that i.e. u may not act like an idiot but just answer qs with answers they didnt want)

I thought that :smile:
Thankyou master
That makes me sound like your submissivewow
I thought that :smile:
Thankyou master
That makes me sound like your submissivewow

Np :smile:
Didnt catch wt u meant by the last sentence, would u mind explaining? :/
(just not sure wt u ment)
(edited 9 years ago)
Np :smile:
Didnt catch wt u meant by the last sentence, would u mind explaining? :/
(just not sure wt u ment)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Submissive

Lol ik wt submissive means, its just i wasnt sure how that makes me sound submissive....
Lol ik wt submissive means, its just i wasnt sure how that makes me sound submissive....

It doesn't make you sound like the submissive, it makes FutureMedic sound like the submissive, seeing that he/she called you "Master".
Original post by TazzyBoo
It doesn't make you sound like the submissive, it makes FutureMedic sound like the submissive, seeing that he/she called you "Master".

Thats the beauty of my username :biggrin:
Original post by TazzyBoo

That's what I meant :biggrin:
That's what I meant :biggrin:

was bare confused cuz u were like that makes me sound like your submissive. tenses fam, sort em get me :biggrin:
(or im interpreting wrongly either way, when in doubt it was ur fault :wink: )
was bare confused cuz u were like that makes me sound like your submissive. tenses fam, sort em get me :biggrin:
(or im interpreting wrongly either way, when in doubt it was ur fault :wink: )

They were fine BRUH
They were fine BRUH

bruv i swear its rong, me or u, get me. supposed to be that makes it sound like im submissive, or that makes me sound like im submissive.
allow this, i dont even know why im being so picky lol (but its defo rong)
bruv i swear its rong, me or u, get me. supposed to be that makes it sound like im submissive, or that makes me sound like im submissive.
allow this, i dont even know why im being so picky lol (but its defo rong)

I was in first person so it's ok
must be because you're an ilford boy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending