KCL Offer Holders Watch

This discussion is closed.
CSD bandit
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Can anyone help. I cannot pay the deposit I don't know why? Please I really want to study in kcl csd. It stuck in the payment confirmation part.
King’s College London
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi there,

If you log in through the student portal (where you applied) you will be able to contact our admissions team through there and they will help you. Alternatively you can contact our admissions team by visiting this page and finding contact details: http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/ug/contacts.aspx#admissions.

I hope that helps.

Best wishes,

Kerri
jessje
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by emilydaisymarsh)
I've been accepted for Adult Nursing at KCL! Never been so excited in my entire life! So nervous but it's such a huge achievement for me! After having both the exams and the MMI, I got in! Yay

Hi Emily,

I have also been given a place for Adult Nursing. Do you have any idea on how many other people will be with us? Any thoughts on accommodation yet?
ofindlay
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi! I'm going to Kings for religion, politics, and society. Pleased to meet someone who is in the department!
ofindlay
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by eosphilosophy)
Firmed Religion, Philosophy and Ethics at King's! Anyone else in the theology department?
Hi! I'm going to Kings for Religion,
Politics, and Society. Nice to meet someone else in the department.
ofindlay
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi! I'm doing Religion, Politics, and Society. So excited to see someone else in the department.
eosphilosophy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ofindlay)
Hi! I'm going to Kings for Religion,
Politics, and Society. Nice to meet someone else in the department.
Hey! Awesome, did you go to the offer holder day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
ofindlay
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey! Awesome, did you go to the offer holder day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
No I didn't. I live in Zambia (Africa) and was preparing for my exams so was unable to. However, I have visited kings a few times and loved it. Did you go to offer holders?
eosphilosophy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No I didn't. I live in Zambia (Africa) and was preparing for my exams so was unable to. However, I have visited kings a few times and loved it. Did you go to offer holders?
Ah right that's cool! Yeah it's amazing, I went but it was pretty much the same as the other open days, just felt real this time haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
ofindlay
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ah right that's cool! Yeah it's amazing, I went but it was pretty much the same as the other open days, just felt real this time haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's awesome that I found someone else in the department. Have you chosen your accommodation yet?
Harith.A
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi! I'm going to Kings for religion, politics, and society. Pleased to meet someone who is in the department!
I'm doing Religion, Philosophy & Ethics.
ofindlay
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Nice to meet yet another person in the department. Seems everyone is doing philosophy and ethics though and not politics and society
(Original post by Harith.A)
I'm doing Religion, Philosophy & Ethics.
Harith.A
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Nice to meet yet another person in the department. Seems everyone is doing philosophy and ethics though and not politics and society
I saw quite a few doing people doing that course on the kcl offer holders group on facebook
ofindlay
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Harith.A)
I saw quite a few doing people doing that course on the kcl offer holders group on facebook
Aw great good to know.
soarab
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi,

I applied for the International Science Foundation Program and received an unconditional offer. I paid the deposit to secure my spot a while ago, but never received any email or message of confirmation.

Can anyone tell me if that's normal?

Thank you
localblackguy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Already asked, but just to see again - anyone else doing English Language & Linguistics?
username1407589
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi, what's happening with the accommodation? I applied a while back but still haven't gotten any response except for a confirmation email...?
brightonindia123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by nouht)
Hi, what's happening with the accommodation? I applied a while back but still haven't gotten any response except for a confirmation email...?
I don't think you hear anything til after A-Level results day now!
mm14
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by nouht)
you'll get a reply around august
User1686961
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Can you get accommodation if you've insured KCL? What are the chances?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (558)
37.8%
No - but I will (115)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (103)
6.98%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (700)
47.43%

Watched Threads