Turn on thread page Beta

Have you joined TSR today? Say hello! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi I joined today to see if I could connect to people going to the same uni as me! I'm planning on firming Cardiff and putting Birmingham as my insurance, to do biomedical sciences ☺

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I joined technically yesterday to get some advice on uni and studying, and because the forums have lots of interesting topics. I've used this site for revision resources before and don't mind posting some of my own up at some point, especially for the new A Level History and English Lit courses.

ReputationRep:
    hello all i'm new here

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have joined today to improve my revision and find ways of getting better Grades in my GCSE's.

Lauren

ReputationRep:
    Hello. I'm Jewel. Dont worry about mocks so much. XD I took it before Christmas and yes it was really stressful (I lost 15 lb in less than a month!) and I wish I had study better. Just answer past papers. I download them from Xtremepapers.net and it can be a huge help.

All the best for your mocks! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    heyy,

I am new here, I've joined because I would like to improve my grades and get help with revision. I am looking forward to be a part of this community and receive help as well as helping others! :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack
    Hi I joined today because I'm literally terrified of my gcses XD and I thought that this would help me calm my nerves, I have ADHD so I find it really difficult to write large amounts of text or hold my concentration for any one moment of time, which is unfortunate due to the fact that I have chosen History, Geography and Class civ for my options :/. I don't really know what else to say I'm kinda new to posting on forums I think this is my first time :P so sorry if its kinda bad or seems needy or something

ReputationRep:
    Hi I just joined, I want to get better at writing to time and do really well on my exams in the summer. I am currently taking A-level maths, history and psychology.

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

I'm Jaspreet Singh everyone, but please do call me Jaz.

I am currently a first year studying Radio Production at Staffordshire University. If you have any questions or worries... feel free to give me a shout and I'll be sure to help.

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I joined today because my Highers are scaring me to no end :P I'm Rebecca, I'm a high school student from Scotland, studying English, Maths, Biology, German and Geography - although English is my true passion!

ReputationRep:
    Hi i am doing higher german too! how you finding it? have you done your unit assessments?

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I joined because I've used this site for my GCSEs, A-Levels and countless other areas and thought its about time I joined considering the amount of time I've spent on the site. I'd quite like to more involved in helping others and using the site to supplement my Physics degree.
    Alex

ReputationRep:
    hey! I'm sitting a geography exam tomorrow and i haven't revised much so I'm so nervous.. any tips?x

ReputationRep:
    I just joined, hello everyone !

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

Lara here. Decided to join the forum to find new friends and support as well as learning, of course. Hope I will enjoy my time here

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

anybody starting Goldsmiths in September?

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone I've just joined today nice to meet you .

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! I just joined today ☺☺

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hi jack, I have joined TSR because I would like to get to knowinternational students that share my interest in business, marketing and..traveling!I am a undergraduate student at the university of bologna,Italy. I am also writing because I need some help!!I am about to complete my undergraduate studies in marketing,but I need to collect some very simple data to finalize my final work. couldyou guys help me to collect some questionnaires? I need about 50 people thatare willing to answer to a 5 minutes questionnaire about recommend-a-friendprograms. could you give me a hand? can I send you the link to my questionnaire?thank you ! bruna

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack
    I joined just now and have yet to explore.

I'm starting uni in September. My applications for Fine Art are off and I am now working on my digital and physical portfolio. And above all getting more and more twitchy about upcoming interviews.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.