Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashaheen17)
    To be fair I was directing it at the one guy just was trying to reassure everyone that is normal sometimes to wait a while

I did have a disclaimer saying if you have other offers you prefer then I understand why you would reject, it wasnf supposed to be a personal dig just an attempt to placate folk

I had an offer from Durham PPE last year in late Feb and i unnecessarily stressed waiting for it and it didn't help !

Just trying to help
    I would be slightly concerned if people were genuinely scared about one person putting up one print screen, but the clarification was valued.

ReputationRep:
    Just got the choice of stream email! Don't really know what it means regarding an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ooftar)
    Just got the choice of stream email! Don't really know what it means regarding an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh good so that means that the next batch of candidates are being processed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teddysmith123)
    Oh good so that means that the next batch of candidates are being processed!
    Finally! Hopefully this means some decisions will be released this week!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by economicsrocks)
    Finally! Hopefully this means some decisions will be released this week!
    Yes but I don't think I'm in this batch since I haven't received an email yet and my portal still hasn't changed!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes but I don't think I'm in this batch since I haven't received an email yet and my portal still hasn't changed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are you eligible for both streams?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same here! But it sounds like they're finally starting to get through the batches, so hopefully it will be our turn soon!

ReputationRep:
    Application status changed today to "application being processed by admissions" ... Whatever that means for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fk2897)
    Application status changed today to "application being processed by admissions" ... Whatever that means for me
    Have you had the email asking which stream you want to go into?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes had it 2 Weeks ago and my choice was confirmed last week

ReputationRep:
    Yes had it 2 Weeks ago and my choice was confirmed last week
    By 'confirmed' do you mean you sent them an answer last week?

Good luck and fingers crossed, you should hear in the next few days!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes And they replied that they had updated my application accordingly

thanks I have had enough of the waiting ...

ReputationRep:
    Just got the offer *__*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just got the offer *__*

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh man congratulations! did the status of your application change beforehand?

ReputationRep:
    Just got the offer *__*

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations!!!! Do you mind sharing your stats if you're a home candidate?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks you guys ! No the status only changed to what I wrote yesterday but I received my latter through ucas today.
    I am not a home student though (from Germany taking german abitur and IB) but if I convert it into UK system they demand A*A*AA (as we have 4 final exams) basically with one A* in maths

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks you guys ! No the status only changed to what I wrote yesterday but I received my latter through ucas today.
    I am not a home student though (from Germany taking german abitur and IB) but if I convert it into UK system they demand A*A*AA (as we have 4 final exams) basically with one A* in maths

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Was your offer for the Economics & Politics stream then?

ReputationRep:
    It is not for a specific stream by now. It is indeed the case that I am taking introduction to econmaths now in first year but I can still change to politics and philosophy after the year. They have just noted my preference which was economics and so they required A*maths

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Argh still haven't received a stream email got all my answers, just ucl ff

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am just so nervous seeing you guys say a lot of offers for PPE at UCL have been given out and my appication status hasn't been updated for 4months. I got my CIE Alevel result last month and it is 4A*s. Hope it helps attain an offer at UCL.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.