The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
Original post by cate777
If you have been successful and have received e-mail/text confirmation would you be able to reply with what department you applied for? As from what I can see on here, only people who have applied for IT, cyber security or finance have been told they have been successful in the assessment centre stage?

I applied for business admin and was told I was successful 3 weeks after my interview.
Original post by Marty89
Can i ask, anyone who had to do the mind mill test. Have you had results back from that? Its driving me crazy!

No, though I only did mine on Friday so I haven't been waiting very long.
I've still not heard back, I'm guessing it's very bad news. :frown: oh well.. I know where I can improve for next year.
Reply 523
Original post by Gabdasilva
I've still not heard back, I'm guessing it's very bad news. :frown: oh well.. I know where I can improve for next year.

Me neither, don't give up just yet. Wait until you have confirmation either way, I'm guessing it won't be long now.
has anyone heard back regarding business admin or commercial for Yorkshire yet? interviewed on the 18th of April and still nothing either way so just curious now
Original post by cadradcas
has anyone heard back regarding business admin or commercial for Yorkshire yet? interviewed on the 18th of April and still nothing either way so just curious now

No I put the same two down at the top and have not heard back yet! Interview was on the 23rd of April.
Original post by Jid12
Me neither, don't give up just yet. Wait until you have confirmation either way, I'm guessing it won't be long now.

Okay I still have the tiniest bit of hope inside! Lets see what happens this week:smile:
Reply 527
Okay I still have the tiniest bit of hope inside! Lets see what happens this week:smile:

I think we should all hear back this week but if not then definitely by next week. Has anyone from Yorkshire heard back yet?
Also Yorkshire based and haven't heard back, only have come across one person hearing back from Leeds so far.
Reply 529
Original post by Dazman0106
Also Yorkshire based and haven't heard back, only have come across one person hearing back from Leeds so far.

Where in Yorkshire did you apply from?
I'm from leeds and applied for business admin had my assessment on 13th April and haven't heard a thing, not gonna lie it's really disheartening not hearing anything back for so long so I'm bound to think the worst, on the other hand I'm imagining they must have had a lot of applicants so it's must be hard getting back to everyone
Anybody from Finance in Birmingham Heard back ?
Original post by Shivvy1
I'm from leeds and applied for business admin had my assessment on 13th April and haven't heard a thing, not gonna lie it's really disheartening not hearing anything back for so long so I'm bound to think the worst, on the other hand I'm imagining they must have had a lot of applicants so it's must be hard getting back to everyone

I only know 2 people which have heard back from there which was early on meaning they were very high scoring candidates! I'm still to hear back and I went on the 23rd, I've just emailed capita, hopefully they will be sending a bunch out through the week from Leeds I hope it's good news for both of us, but I am putting my self down due to the wait so my hopes are low!
Original post by Jid12
Where in Yorkshire did you apply from?

I live in Harrogate, so Leeds being the nearest one, don't honestly mind relocating though. What about you?

I've just noticed I wasn't particularly clear in my last post..
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 534
I live in Harrogate, so Leeds being the nearest one, don't honestly mind relocating though. What about you?

I applied for Bradford, put Leeds as my third choice. Good luck
Original post by Jid12
I applied for Bradford, put Leeds as my third choice. Good luck

You too! The fellow Yorkshire contingents are giving me belated hope that the news could still be positive.
Reply 536
You too! The fellow Yorkshire contingents are giving me belated hope that the news could still be positive.

Yeah don't get yourself down, they're still processing applications so there's every chance you could be successful. We just have to wait for the official confirmations which I'm hoping won't be too far away now.
I only know 2 people which have heard back from there which was early on meaning they were very high scoring candidates! I'm still to hear back and I went on the 23rd, I've just emailed capita, hopefully they will be sending a bunch out through the week from Leeds I hope it's good news for both of us, but I am putting my self down due to the wait so my hopes are low!

Fingers crossed for us :smile:
Original post by Shivvy1
Fingers crossed for us :smile:

I'm still waiting for Leeds too! I applied for commercial and had my assessment day on the 28th April, not heard anything yet. Hoping to hear something this week! I was absolutely desperate for this apprenticeship but I'm starting to not care about the outcome, I just want to know!!!
Original post by veggyem96
I'm still waiting for Leeds too! I applied for commercial and had my assessment day on the 28th April, not heard anything yet. Hoping to hear something this week! I was absolutely desperate for this apprenticeship but I'm starting to not care about the outcome, I just want to know!!!

Mine was the 21st of April at Leeds and I applied for commercial and I'm yet to here back too haha!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending