greys anatomy Watch

Clubber Lang
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)
Do you guys not have spoilers in these threads?

Why don't the other residents have any students? I thought all residents had to teach...
Its a fake TV show...just seems like the easy way out for me..
Gem
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Greys Anatomy!

Wow I didn't know there was a whole thread dedicated to it!

I LOVE :love: McDreamy, he's so squeezy!

And I just love the show, George is so sweet, as is Alex sometimes. Awwww I'm so glad it's back on Living!
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Clubber Lang)
Its a fake TV show...just seems like the easy way out for me..
It's not fake!!!

It is a documentary and i am planning to base my life on it. I'm not sure who i want to be yet. Izzy is beautiful and can make cakes but that is about it, Christina has drive and is v. clever...and Meredith well she is kind and level headed.

I'm aiming for Bailey. She kicks arse.
Clubber Lang
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Izzy is the reason I think its good that doctors etc are very 'cold' when giving you bad news or whatnot - she is such a prat.

So don't try to be her at least. Be Yang!!
miki_da_magpie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)
It's not fake!!!

It is a documentary and i am planning to base my life on it. I'm not sure who i want to be yet. Izzy is beautiful and can make cakes but that is about it, Christina has drive and is v. clever...and Meredith well she is kind and level headed.

Lol, I hope your not serious! If you base your future on a TV show... im afraid you're not going to get very far in medicine. Especially if you want to be like Izzy... Izzy is daft... a complete fool
Spoiler:
Show
After Denny dies she just loses it for me. Especially towards the end of season 3. OMFG what a winey likttle *****!
BeesKnees
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)
It's not fake!!!

Finally!!! Someone else on this thread who doesn't hate Meredith! She's not needy and whiny, just dark and twisty with communication issues.

Also agree about Izzy (with both you and miki)

I've said it once before and i'll say it again, Christina is the most refreshing character on Grey's! I just adore her dry sense of humour.
Sarky
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Clubber Lang)
Izzy is the reason I think its good that doctors etc are very 'cold' when giving you bad news or whatnot - she is such a prat.

So don't try to be her at least. Be Yang!!
(Original post by Sarky)

It's ok, i've already decided

(Original post by miki_da_magpie)
Lol, I hope your not serious! If you base your future on a TV show... im afraid you're not going to get very far in medicine. Especially if you want to be like Izzy... Izzy is daft... a complete fool
Spoiler:
Show
After Denny dies she just loses it for me. Especially towards the end of season 3. OMFG what a winey likttle *****!
Of course i'm serious! Based on tv shows i have gotten into medicine, am halfway through and am planning to be a surgeon. I watch the show religiously. I wanted to be a medical doctor before because of ER, but i know the way forwards is to be a surgeon...

Come on people cut me some slack, its a bloody tv show for gods sake..
x_muso_x
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Izzy is indeed an idiot - she gets too involves, then whines about it when it doesn't go her way...

I LOVE Dr McDreamy...
miki_da_magpie
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)
It's ok, i've already decided

Of course i'm serious! Based on tv shows i have gotten into medicine, am halfway through and am planning to be a surgeon. I watch the show religiously. I wanted to be a medical doctor before because of ER, but i know the way forwards is to be a surgeon...

Come on people cut me some slack, its a bloody tv show for gods sake..
I knew I should have applied to southampton! Lol.

On another note, I like Merdith too. Shes not at all boring... I find izzy boring, and I find McDreamy increasingly more boring. Im also looking forward to George and Meredith's sister!!!! That's going to be exciting!
Sarky
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I knew I should have applied to southampton! Lol.
You're missing out, this is where all the action is!

Apparently according to the quiz i'm going to be most like Meredith as a doctor. I don't mind that i think she's a good doctor. A bit of a mess as a person, but she is compassionate and caring so that will do me fine. But of course i want some of Christina's academic talent, Bailey's respect commanding attitude, and i also like Callie! She's a no nonsense kinda girl.
Clubber Lang
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I hate callie and I am not looking forward to meredith sister either TBH.

I cannot stand Meredit esp as a major character - luckily its more of a split rather than her as a main character.
Suc-Cesc!!!
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Just saw the end of season 3, and:

Spoiler:
Show
I was quite disappointed to be honest. I couldn't really give a **** about Derek and Meredith. I'm begging to wish she actually drowned.

The Burke and Christina U-turn was quite good - although quite predictable that the wedding was never going to happen.

George - good plot to make him fail his exam. Hopefully they don't make it all rosey again by convincing the Chief to let him continue.

Richard - I predicted right from the start that Richard would stay Chief. When they showed him saying 'as Chief you have no family etc..' I predicted he'd be talking to a mirror, but was slightly surprised to see him give it to Derek.

Overall: I was quite disappointed. Nothing major really happened. Season finales are meant to be full of drama and action, but this had nothing imo.

So far, the best episodes of Greys have to be the Code Black ones. The show has gone downhill in season 3.
djk_99
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Suc-Cesc!!!)
Just saw the end of season 3, and:

Spoiler:
Show
I was quite disappointed to be honest. I couldn't really give a **** about Derek and Meredith. I'm begging to wish she actually drowned.

The Burke and Christina U-turn was quite good - although quite predictable that the wedding was never going to happen.

George - good plot to make him fail his exam. Hopefully they don't make it all rosey again by convincing the Chief to let him continue.

Richard - I predicted right from the start that Richard would stay Chief. When they showed him saying 'as Chief you have no family etc..' I predicted he'd be talking to a mirror, but was slightly surprised to see him give it to Derek.

Overall: I was quite disappointed. Nothing major really happened. Season finales are meant to be full of drama and action, but this had nothing imo.

So far, the best episodes of Greys have to be the Code Black ones. The show has gone downhill in season 3.
Code Black were definitely the best ones. Although I did quite like the ferry ones this season, Mer's other side experience with Denny and her mum were quite good.
Oh I miss Grey's already!!
miki_da_magpie
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Code black episodes all the way. Think Season2 was better than season 3 over all. Looking forward to some new characters and getting rid of some older characters.
Spoiler:
Show
Burke is expected to be back, but TR Knight has yet to hear whether he will be back for next season! Here's a link to Isaiah's Public Service Announcement. Since Addi is leaving, Im hoping that Mark leaves as well, so it leaves more space for new characters.
djk_99
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Code black episodes all the way. Think Season2 was better than season 3 over all. Looking forward to some new characters and getting rid of some older characters.
Spoiler:
Show
Burke is expected to be back, but TR Knight has yet to hear whether he will be back for next season! Here's a link to Isaiah's Public Service Announcement. Since Addi is leaving, Im hoping that Mark leaves as well, so it leaves more space for new characters.
Mark never really did much- he came in, messed things up between Addy and McDreamy, then just sort of faded into the background a bit. Wouldn't really miss him if he went. I'm still annoyed at Addy for leaving, spin offs are just rubbish, shouldn't be done!!!
I think the new interns will provide some new entertainment, but for me they will never be the same as the originals. Although after 3 seasons everything has been done with them really, but they're still the best!
Suc-Cesc!!!
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by djk_99)
I think the new interns will provide some new entertainment, but for me they will never be the same as the originals. Although after 3 seasons everything has been done with them really, but they're still the best!
The show won't be focusing on the new interns, surely. I think the focus will still be on the same characters. Just because they're not interns anymore doesn't mean the focus will shift.

And yes, spin offs are very stupid. They should be banned under some copyright law thingy.
Clubber Lang
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Mark will be becoming more prominent - not the other way around.

Maybe that is why they lef tit on a cliffhanger for George because he may not be back.

I agree S2 was better than S3 by a bit.
TeamFTW
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I miss Grey's so much...why does TV season have to end?! Thankfully Living is airing season three to help get me through the hiatus, but still, I need something new... I need my weekly dose of McDreamy. :p:

I think TR is set to return next season, if only for a bit...they still have to tie up his storylines, with the triangle still in progress, they can't just leave it like that.

I'm actually going to miss Addison not coming back.
never-mind
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
the *******s fired isiah washington. no more preston burke

stupid abc execs go to hell:mad:
Clubber Lang
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
ffs, burke and yang were the best characters - esp together.

down the pan i say.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (234)
39.39%
No - but I will (40)
6.73%
No - I don't want to (43)
7.24%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (277)
46.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise