Turn on thread page Beta

Big Brother 2015 watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want to win Big Brother 2015?
    Chloe
    17.39%
    Cristian
    17.39%
    Danny
    0%
    Jack
    8.70%
    Joel
    47.83%
    Nick
    8.70%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by triplet3)
    Surely Marc and Helen should get outted for trying to influence Sam's vote!? Pretty sure that's against the rules?
    I thought that too! Maybe we will see that tonight.

I would love for Sarah to still be in the house now, just to see what she would be like with Helen and Marc.

ReputationRep:
    Used to be a fan of Danny but now he's turned into an arrogant moron, thinking he's the alpha of the house. However, I'm warming to the alliance between Helen, mark and Simon whereas I can't stand Jack at all

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sacred Ground)
    Used to be a fan of Danny but now he's turned into an arrogant moron, thinking he's the alpha of the house. However, I'm warming to the alliance between Helen, mark and Simon whereas I can't stand Jack at all

Posted from TSR Mobile
    nononono seriously!? Danny was totally justified for getting angry at Marc - it was totally weird of Marc to go up and shake Christians hand after he had been arguing with him all week.

Helen Marc and Simons alliance is vile - don't you think if Simon hadn't bum licked Marc so much he would have been slated by Helen and Marc by now for being boring and lacking an opinion (just like Christian) without a doubt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suzanne123)
    I thought that too! Maybe we will see that tonight.

I would love for Sarah to still be in the house now, just to see what she would be like with Helen and Marc.
    SAme, really miss Sarah, she shouldn't have been evicted. Best housemate

ReputationRep:
    5 housemates nominated, and from over in Digital Spy, one housemate in a poll has over 60% of the votes to be evicted. Well isn't this a surprise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tony_LeaS)
    5 housemates nominated, and from over in Digital Spy, one housemate in a poll has over 60% of the votes to be evicted. Well isn't this a surprise.
    Is it PigFace?

ReputationRep:
    Hoping Joel will continue to do well. Definitely want him to win (I swear he is the only one who knows how to have a reasonable argument in there) Chloe is nice but as the other HM have said, slightly boring.

Helen is one of the nastiest characters I have ever come across. Although I don't think Brian should of kicked off yesterday, her comments about him and Jade were awful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skip_Snip)
    Is it PigFace?
    No surprises.

To be honest I'm.disappointed with the producers, giving Mark immunity. Try and keep the entertainment in as long as possible.

ReputationRep:
    I quite like the Tag Nominations.

(Original post by Tony_LeaS)
    No surprises.

To be honest I'm.disappointed with the producers, giving Mark immunity. Try and keep the entertainment in as long as possible.
    tbh he probably wouldn't go anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Marc constantly trying to influence other people's nominations is really grating on me

Also I really wish I could un-see Nick and Harry in the bath :afraid:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Cristian, Sam, Harry, Simon and Jack up currently.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jack nominates Joel

ReputationRep:
    heheh i am so happy jack is up for eviction and i'd rather he went than cristian

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else hate the 'coming up' clips before the episode and the ad breaks? It just seems to show everything that's going to happen - I always have to mute the tv and look away so I don't know what's coming up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suzanne123)
    Does anyone else hate the 'coming up' clips before the episode and the ad breaks? It just seems to show everything that's going to happen - I always have to mute the tv and look away so I don't know what's coming up.
    I watched an ep of BB10 on youtube, and all they had all episode in that vein as a brief exchange before the titles ran. Much better! Allows more time to actually show the highlights as well!

+ The narration is a bit silly these days as well. "Jack isn't tekking ehny charnces with his sun block, pet"
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I think either Jack or Sam will go.

Joel's completely safe, and so will Harry Amelia be if she keeps her head down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    I think either Jack or Sam will go.

Joel's completely safe, and so will Harry Amelia be if she keeps her head down.
    Oh no, is Joel up for nominations?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by LibraPower)
    Oh no, is Joel up for nominations?
    He sure is. Jack nominated him.

ReputationRep:
    nononono seriously!? Danny was totally justified for getting angry at Marc - it was totally weird of Marc to go up and shake Christians hand after he had been arguing with him all week.

Helen Marc and Simons alliance is vile - don't you think if Simon hadn't bum licked Marc so much he would have been slated by Helen and Marc by now for being boring and lacking an opinion (just like Christian) without a doubt.
    Mate....?!?!?! Gosh, I can't stand Danny, he thinks he owns the house like when he hit the pizza boxes.... Just showed his immaturity. I feel sorry for Simon though 😥 although I can definitely see where you're coming from.

ReputationRep:

No Danny and Brian were so unreasonable, getting angry while mark tried to keep calm and avoid problems. Christian had no problem shaking marks hand

And how is Simon being vile?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.