Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phoenixsilver)
    This is the final straw from Queen-bee, openly encouraging the overpopulation of non-Europeans within Europe in order to make the native people a minority.
    You have confirmed that you and your peaceful people are evil invaders.

Before I was disagreeing with whitesatin. Now I see what you are doing. I change my mind, we need to get rid of as many of you invaders as we can.

You are no better than the so called white supremacists who invaded and colonised in the past.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The website doesn't let me vote again too soon fro you , but I am telling you, we are not different. W are together and I see why.

It is called common sense and protecting your homeland from invaders.

I am happy to see reasonable British people. Thank you so much.

ReputationRep:
    This is the final straw from Queen-bee, openly encouraging the overpopulation of non-Europeans within Europe in order to make the native people a minority.
    You have confirmed that you and your peaceful people are evil invaders.

Before I was disagreeing with whitesatin. Now I see what you are doing. I change my mind, we need to get rid of as many of you invaders as we can.

You are no better than the so called white supremacists who invaded and colonised in the past.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Little kids and their over imaginative minds 😑

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    They might be a minority by then

Now....

I predict it ...the common and innocent Muslims will suffer from the invasion even more than the natives.

What I do is to protect them too.

Who do you believe will be the first target for the hungry, greedy and fanatical crowds coming from the Middle East?

They first will attack the Muslim communities in Europe - apart of the state administrations for benefits and financial theft.

Prepare British Muslims.....

Honestly, living in peace in Europe and benefitting from the Christian culture, you just forgot the hassle to be a 'real' Muslim.....fanatical to kill, rape and steal......

You will be victims of your 'own' people...I expect you will be the first ones....

prepare...

stupid fanatics....ignoring humanity and God's law....

ReputationRep:
    Little kids and their over imaginative minds 😑
    You're the one openly threatening that Europeans will be a minority in their own countries, not me.

(Original post by WhiteSatin)
    The website doesn't let me vote again too soon fro you , but I am telling you, we are not different. W are together and I see why.

It is called common sense and protecting your homeland from invaders.

I am happy to see reasonable British people. Thank you so much.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your posts now have my full support. The OP has clearly outlined the intention to make white Europeans a minority, so we need to act to keep out the invaders.

ReputationRep:
    I never said I was British nor did I say I felt British. Mate,I'm Syrian and Italian so yes the Syrians are my own people. They come first.
    Also my financial circumstances and my personal life have got nothing to do with you. Mind your own
    So if that is the case....should we not look after our own homeless and refuse migrants? You idiot

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    so we need to act to keep out the invaders.
    How do you propose doing that?

ReputationRep:
    You're the one openly threatening that Europeans will be a minority in their own countries, not me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your posts now have my full support. The OP has clearly outlined the intention to make white Europeans a minority, so we need to act to keep out the invaders.
    I think that's enough internet for today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VergeofInsanity)
    So if that is the case....should we not look after our own homeless and refuse migrants? You idiot

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Because there's are no rules telling me I must do so and so. It's my choice.

ReputationRep:
    right wing nationalism is on the rise

>mosques will be targeted

unfortunately its what happens when cultures clash

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by demx9)
    How do you propose doing that?
    Exiting the EU, deporting all EU and non- EU migrants (unless they have citizenship) and introducing an Australia style points system for immigration

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Because there's are no rules telling me I must do so and so. It's my choice.
    I also have a choice to go and swear at people on the street or not give to charity. Doesn't mean they are right.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhiteSatin)
    So you don't know the Muslim understanding of the skin colour.

Muslims value white skin. They trade marriages and they pay more for a white skin bride.

This way naturally to be a black skinned Muslim it means your family is not rich enough to establish a good long history of marriages with whites in your blood line.

Now, who is the racist?

Me, to expose publicly the problem in the Islam tradition, or you, to blame me, that I know the problem?

Racism IS Islam, in other words. They fight against whites all the time, at the same time trying to convince the world they are attacked. At the same time you can see stolen white girls being traded <sold and bought> like a piece of **** - publicly.

It is a custom, it is common and everybody in the Middle East knows how Arabs are attracted from the whites. Also, everybody knows their attitude of jealousy and hate to the whites.

Why not investigating BEFORE blaming?
    Lmfao it's funny that he's trying to bash her about Islam this and Islam that and he thinks he's a master debater because she cannot give any rebuttals to his claims about Islam, yet he's asking for answers about Islam from someone who's repeatedly said they're an Arab Christian....
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    To answer the question OP asked, no.

ReputationRep:
    deporting all EU migrants
    Ah sh*t, im f*cked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrHitman)
    Arab Christian....
    >Arab Christian
    >calls God Allah

All right then

ReputationRep:
    Or instead, he could feel good about himself knowing that he doesn't need the gratitude or rewards of a God that allows natural disasters and various other atrocities to occur?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lmfao stfu

ReputationRep:
    So much hate in this convo.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's all I do here - since I started to act in this website.

It happened to find similar topic and to join it, I was not given opportunity to express all my experience and to explain it.

It is not already about this or another European Nationality - it is about Europe itself, it will be destroyed as a joke if we don't defend.

Now it doesn't matter you are English, he is Scottish, and somebody is German - we are all living in Europe.

We need all to co-operate.

I will give my full and unconditional support for protecting Europe from Islam invasion.

I am Christian, I am proud to be, and I feel altogether with all Christians around the world.

Christianity has its culture, history and achievements. We cannot let serial killers and criminals to wipe out our heritage by force and for greed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elephantmemory)
    a human being is a human being. I can appreciate anybody who wants to help, but putting any human being over another one for something as trivial as the country they were born in/citizen of is wrong.
    british people come first in this country don't like it tough!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the IT MAN)
    british people come first in this country don't like it tough!
    Can i ask why?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 19, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.