Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny786)
    I mean Keele ofc

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you read a few posts up youll see that keele have interviews to give out in Feb

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCAssistant93)
    Thank you! Multiple dates sounds good. Means lots left to hear

Posted from TSR Mobile
    On Keele Medical School website, they have mentioned the following...

"We have now conducted around 150 interviews and will be holding more interviews on the following dates : 2, 3, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 21, 22 & 23 March 2016. We normally aim to give two weeks' notice for interviews.
    An early interview does not indicate a better application or that you are more likely to receive an offer. Offers are based on performance at interview and, in borderline cases, UKCAT score."

So for applicants who are still yet to hear, there is still hope!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAmandha)
    On Keele Medical School website, they have mentioned the following...

"We have now conducted around 150 interviews and will be holding more interviews on the following dates : 2, 3, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 21, 22 & 23 March 2016. We normally aim to give two weeks' notice for interviews.
    An early interview does not indicate a better application or that you are more likely to receive an offer. Offers are based on performance at interview and, in borderline cases, UKCAT score."

So for applicants who are still yet to hear, there is still hope!
    Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bailey432)
    Not applying, but currently a 2nd year medical student at Keele so I'm happy to help you guys out!
    Hi , I've applied to Keele for undergrad medicine but heard nothing yet -do you know if some people have been interviewed or when they will be sending replies out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katemeister)
    Hi , I've applied to Keele for undergrad medicine but heard nothing yet -do you know if some people have been interviewed or when they will be sending replies out?
    If you read this thread you will see that 150 people have been interviewed and they have most of their interviews to give out in Feb. The interview dates for March are a few posts above.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    People who received interviews, did you get notified through UCAS, or did tthe uni ask you to confirm?

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview with keele in Dec and have not yet heard a response back from them. I just got an email from Keele explaining why I should pick them. I checked my UCAS Track and nothing has changed. I'm now confused as to why Keele have sent that email as I am still waiting to hear back from them. Has this happened to anyone else at all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PharaohFromSpace)
    People who received interviews, did you get notified through UCAS, or did tthe uni ask you to confirm?
    I got an email from Keele about my interview invite and a few days later it was updated on UCAS track. Keele ask you to confirm your attendance via UCAS track- hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkcalculator23)
    I got an email from Keele about my interview invite and a few days later it was updated on UCAS track. Keele ask you to confirm your attendance via UCAS track- hope that helps
    It did thank you

I'm concerned because I got 3 emails from track, but only 2 updates.

But anyway well done and good luck!

ReputationRep:
    It did thank you

I'm concerned because I got 3 emails from track, but only 2 updates.

But anyway well done and good luck!
    How did your interviews go, was the maths test hard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarah.k.)
    You should quote in someone else because I haven't had an interview from keele

ReputationRep:
    You should quote in someone else because I haven't had an interview from keele

Whoops, sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkcalculator23)
    I had an interview with keele in Dec and have not yet heard a response back from them. I just got an email from Keele explaining why I should pick them. I checked my UCAS Track and nothing has changed. I'm now confused as to why Keele have sent that email as I am still waiting to hear back from them. Has this happened to anyone else at all?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone still not heard back from keele for medicine? I'm still waiting for an interview...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZainAbideen)
    Anyone still not heard back from keele for medicine? I'm still waiting for an interview...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't mean to be rude but if you literally read this thread a few posts up you'll get all your answers.

Most interviews are yet to be given out and will be sent in Feb. They have lots of dates left.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when Keele are sending out interviews

ReputationRep:
    Don't know hopefully soon I can't take it anymore 😂

ReputationRep:
    I was on the phone to them yesterday, they said that they will begin handing out more interviews from the middle of February

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AuntKathy)
    I was on the phone to them yesterday, they said that they will begin handing out more interviews from the middle of February
    Thank you for letting us all know

ReputationRep:
    Guys if you all read the thread the last few pages all the information is there, its extensive!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2017

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.