Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seeunexttuesday)
    Nah I did this and I've already got an offer from an LNAT uni so it's fine. Rough timeline of events:

15th Oct: Sent UCAS off.
    19-21st Oct: Booked LNAT for 3rd Nov
    3rd Nov: Sat LNAT
    27th Nov: Got my first LNAT uni offer.

It's fine if you do something similar to me, but it is IMPERATIVE that if you do something like that you fill out the LNAT form on the Pearson website correctly. There's a section that asks what Unis Pearson should send your test result/essay to. Make sure you tick all of the unis you have applied to, and for good measure there's a box that says something to the effect of "Regardless of the options I have selected, if any university asks for my results Pearon can oblige". I've heard horror stories of people sitting the LNAT after UCAS, filling the Pearson form out incorrectly, and not being made an offer because the uni never got the result/essay.
    OK! Thanks for the advice, much appreciated I can't imagine how these people felt omg

I'm gonna book my LNAT next week Wednesday hopefully and fill the form out correctly!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TopfahadHussein)
    OK! Thanks for the advice, much appreciated I can't imagine how these people felt omg

I'm gonna book my LNAT next week Wednesday hopefully and fill the form out correctly!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
    Just to let you know that you can edit which universities see your scores after booking the LNAT, just in case you change your mind or make a mistake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJaneH)
    Just to let you know that you can edit which universities see your scores after booking the LNAT, just in case you change your mind or make a mistake
    Ohhh that's cool! Thanks
    On the form do I have to tick the boxes that don't require the LNAT (lol sounds like such a dumb question)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJaneH)
    Exactly, you should be able to do that in your Pearson VUE profile Triple-check that you've ticked the right unis in the list two days before you sit the exam, so that you have the peace of mind that you are registered and that the exam results will be sent to the right places :P

As for my timeline, it's quite similar:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    UCAS sent off on the 5th of October
    Booked LNAT on the 12th September
    Sat LNAT on the 10th October
    Got an offer from Bristol on the 17th of November
    Got an interview at Oxford on the 19th of November
    Got an offer from UCL on the 27th of November

ReputationRep:
    Applied to Oxford, KCL, LSE, Bristol & Liverpool
    Sent off 2 October, LNAT done on 7 October
    Offer from Liverpool on 6 oct and received an interview at Oxford on 18 nov
    Not heard back from any of the others and getting worried! Has anyone else applied for the kcl dickson poon scholarship? they said the first round of applicants will hear back by early december about the scholarship shortlisting
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by lilacunicorn)
    Got an offer from SOAS for AAA and Kent for AAB. Doing my LNAT in a few weeks, so I'm still waiting for UCL.
    lilacunicorn

Wicked! Well done on getting an offer from SOAS. You must be pretty excited! We are too! :banana2:

Make sure you drop by to say hello to us and celebrate your offer with us and all the other offer holders on our 2016 SOAS Application Thread! You can ask me all your questions there, throw in some banter, use loads and loads of emojis :jiggy: or just follow the convo.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

~Mike

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greenln97)
    Applied to Oxford, KCL, LSE, Bristol & Liverpool
    Sent off 2 October, LNAT done on 7 October
    Offer from Liverpool on 6 oct and received an interview at Oxford on 18 nov
    Not heard back from any of the others and getting worried! Has anyone else applied for the kcl dickson poon scholarship? they said the first round of applicants will hear back by early december about the scholarship shortlisting
    What college do you have your Oxford interview at? Mine's at Christ Church

ReputationRep:
    Predicted A*AB

Applied (in order of preference) on 15th october:
    -Bristol
    -York
    -Warwick
    -Exeter
    -Cardiff

Offers:
    -Cardiff AAB
    -York interview
    -Exeter A*AB

anyone got offers from bristol yet? been waiting forever!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kitta)
    Predicted A*AB

Applied (in order of preference) on 15th october:
    -Bristol
    -York
    -Warwick
    -Exeter
    -Cardiff

Offers:
    -Cardiff AAB
    -York interview
    -Exeter A*AB

anyone got offers from bristol yet? been waiting forever!
    yep I got a bristol offer a few weeks ago, but applied on 25th sept

ReputationRep:
    Can someone who holds a law offer from Manchester tell me if they update UCAS track or contact via email directly?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have an offer from Exeter? I've been waiting for two weeks and still nothing. They've sent me a postcard thanking me for applying etc. but I'm kind of worried they won't give me an offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsmemartyna)
    Anyone have an offer from Exeter? I've been waiting for two weeks and still nothing. They've sent me a postcard thanking me for applying etc. but I'm kind of worried they won't give me an offer
    A friend of mine got one for AAA a couple of weeks ago, but he was an early bird, so don't worry!
    (By early bird I mean Oxbridge candidate :P )

Edit: Should probably specify that he applied for the M100 Law LLB course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobkata)
    Can someone who holds a law offer from Manchester tell me if they update UCAS track or contact via email directly?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ucas first then email

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, I am sooo impatient to know which uni is going to make me an offer. Already received from Sheffield and Newcastle but still waiting for Manchester, UCL and Durham. Applied on 18th November. I am just curious to know when will they probably get in touch with me

ReputationRep:
    got an offer from manchester one week ago via UCAS track

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by law1011)
    got an offer from manchester one week ago via UCAS track
    Congrats on your offer! Manchester is one of the most reputable places and employers know that.
    When did you apply and receive the offer? :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They updated my UCAS track

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on your offer! Manchester is one of the most reputable places and employers know that.
    When did you apply and receive the offer? :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! I applied on the 12th and received an offer on the 25th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by law1011)
    Thank you! I applied on the 12th and received an offer on the 25th
    November ?

ReputationRep:
    November ?
    yh november, sorry

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 12, 2016

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.