Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How long did it take for the Bartlett to respond after sending of the task for you guys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nairline)
    How long did it take for the Bartlett to respond after sending of the task for you guys?
    About ten days for me... But I guess this is because they were less busy in November.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiewillis1)
    Hi!

Again, has anyone received an offer from Liveprool/Sheffield?
    Hi,

I have received an offer from Sheffield for AAA (didn't apply to Liverpool).

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I'm the same, offer from Sheffield (AAA) and didn't apply to Liverpool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any advise dor the Sheffield task? 🙈

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know of anyone applying from an access to HE in art and design or in previous years?

Also, has anyone send their portfolios to Newcastle/Northumbria? How long are they taking to offer or reject

😊

ReputationRep:
    did anyone have to do a portfolio on carbonnade?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Francescopsq97)
    did anyone have to do a portfolio on carbonnade?
    I did for Oxford Brookes. They gave me an unconditional offer after i sent mine

https://devhalai.carbonmade.com/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zzdevzz)
    I did for Oxford Brookes. They gave me an unconditional offer after i sent mine :D

https://devhalai.carbonmade.com/
    Hey, I noticed that you've put your UCL task in there also! It looks cool. Did you get an interview?
    :)

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I noticed that you've put your UCL task in there also! It looks cool. Did you get an interview?
    yeah, on the 9th of feb

ReputationRep:
    what's the Bartlett task about?

ReputationRep:
    very nice portfolio! congrats for your Brookes offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by echolu_)
    Thx for replying But the email also mentioned that sometimes the decision will take longer... So I assume they take a xmas break (for about two weeks?). I really want to call them but will this leave them a bad impression?
    Would not leave a bad impression at all! Don't worry about that, don't be shy
    They have people calling them all the time, they wouldn't judge you!

ReputationRep:
    Basically, i sent my app on 12th Dec but still haven't heard back from Nottingham, not even a portfolio request/saying they've received my application etc. And like two weeks ago I received a wrong email saying something regarding to applying for pharmacy at notts lol.. But of course I did apply for the right course on UCAS..so should I just wait or ring them and ask? Is there anyone who applied notts later than I and received stuff like portfolio request? Or any email basically.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blinkofaneyee;[url="tel:62225311")
    62225311[/url]]Basically, i sent my app on 12th Dec but still haven't heard back from Nottingham, not even a portfolio request/saying they've received my application etc. And like two weeks ago I received a wrong email saying something regarding to applying for pharmacy at notts lol.. But of course I did apply for the right course on UCAS..so should I just wait or ring them and ask? Is there anyone who applied notts later than I and received stuff like portfolio request? Or any email basically.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi! I applied a lot later than you.... Sometime early January, haven't heard anything but I did receive an automated 'thanks for applying to study architecture at Nottingham' email. I have read on here that a lot of people are waiting on Nottingham, they seem to be a little slow. The pharmacy thing is strange.... I would 100% call up or if you aren't confident on the phone just drop an email. Whilst they probably get so many people pestering them with 'I haven't heard, when will you reply?'... The pharmacy email is a legit reason, there could be something wrong with your application. Good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellveadn)
    I sent my application off in november and I've only had one from kent offer back are they taking this long for everyone else? Ive sent my portfolio off to sheffield, Nottingham and cardiff - how long did it take they to reply?
    I sent my sheffield portfolio the 13th of december and got an offer around 3 weeks later. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie_k98)
    I applied to UCL, Manchester, Nottingham, Sheffield and Newcastle with predicted A*AA in art maths and history respectively. Got offers from all and interview at UCL on 8th march!! Anyone else going this day?
    I'm going on the 8th of march as well! Is yours in the morning or afternoon??

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I've received an AAA offer from Sheffield

ReputationRep:
    2 weeks exactly for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zzdevzz)
    yeah, on the 9th of feb
    Hey, on which of the three Bartlett themes is your task?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 4, 2017
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.