The Student Room Group

World Twenty20 2016 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nucdev
Virat Kohli

oooohhhhhhh it is a player? :colondollar: ty nucdev x
it just made me think of this:

^^^^ cos those little robot things used to play a game called 'kohli' with little kohli sticks and stuff :redface:
Lol wtf just happened
Original post by Lord Samosa
Urgh why not just go for 1's or 2's at the end?! If I was them I'd be too embarrassed to even face my teammates

Exactly and here's the thing. Mushfi played a stupid shot in a stupid area. Mistake made.

But the next guy has to fking play his shot in the SAME area wtf??? That ball could have perfectly gone for a 1, even 2 if they were lucky and hit it slow enough legside
Original post by nucdev
Virat Kohli

This guy is too good :frown:
I'm seriously done watching cricket. This is so ****ing sad I been slacking uni to watch this team. **** this **** man
Original post by CoolCavy

^^^^ cos those little robot things used to play a game called 'kohli' with little kohli sticks and stuff :redface:

Yeah, he's a team member. No worries

Omg bionicle <3
Original post by SAhm95
I'm seriously done watching cricket. This is so ****ing sad I been slacking uni to watch this team. **** this **** man

I actually feel terrible for you guys right now. Sorry for what happened...
Original post by Student403
Idiots going for the glory shot

I think this game was lost by Bangladesh - not really won by India..

Those two fours at the end though...I really thought they had it in the bag :cry2:

KOHLI? sorry this is really random but omg what is that? cos there used to be this thing with well yeah anyway.. and it must have been based on that then :eek: omg what a revelation :colondollar:
and good luck to everyone who supports teams in this :yes:

Haha what?? :lol:
He's an Indian cricketer :smile:
FFS bangladesh, how can you let that slip away from you...the balls were absolute garbage as well -_-
Reply 530
Original post by Biryani007
Those two fours at the end though...I really thought they had it in the bag :cry2:

They had done all the hard work :angry: Screwed it up at the end
Exactly and here's the thing. Mushfi played a stupid shot in a stupid area. Mistake made.

But the next guy has to fking play his shot in the SAME area wtf??? That ball could have perfectly gone for a 1, even 2 if they were lucky and hit it slow enough legside

They were set up so well to win. It really takes something special to **** up so bad :facepalm2:
Original post by Biryani007

Kohli is an incredible player. Top 5.he will break records for ODI runs.
Best is AB de villiers for all formats.
Original post by Lord Samosa
They were set up so well to win. It really takes special talent to **** up so bad :facepalm2:

Ffs man I don't even support either team and that match has pissed me off so much
Bangladesh just ****ed up haha.
India shudve lost
I actually feel terrible for you guys right now. Sorry for what happened...

I been floppin uni for this team..I had a deadline on Friday and I didn't do ****. Now I have to submit a mitigation form. Imagine if they say I have to redo the year? words can't describe how ****ing disappointed I am.
Original post by physicsmaths

AB de V all the way!!!

And omdays the stresssss! INDIAAA! :woo:

But Bangladeshh had ittt, why go for the sixes :facepalm:
Original post by SAhm95
I been floppin uni for this team..I had a deadline on Friday and I didn't do ****. Now I have to submit a mitigation form. Imagine if they say I have to redo the year? words can't describe how ****ing disappointed I am.

Sorry man. I'm pissed off too :frown:
Ffs man I don't even support either team and that match has pissed me off so much

This. I'm sat here facepalming :cry2: :lol:

Original post by physicsmaths

He's an amazing player but I just don't like how arrogant he is...it would have been nice seeing the look on his face if they lost..

Quick Reply

Latest