• Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    You tagged me in it....
    I didn't think @-mentions alert the user if you add them in via edit. Quotes don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kvothe the arcane)
    I've not done much over the weekend beyond eat back my weight loss.

But I'm starting at the library tomorrow. I have a lot to do. Also managed to lose my Chem text :sad:. Thankfully I have my old one so I'll use that. The text is probably at work. Aiming to do 8 hrs but if I can manage more, that'll do . Will do M-Sat at the library (bar Tuesday as have a work thing) on both weeks.
    Get cracking, mate! I forget you have 2 months left, not 1 like me. I haven't done anything for my May exams. Although Physics is getting up to shape, so that's good news. 8 hours is a lot though, I think I managed 4 good ones today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Would be very surprised (and embarrassed ) if he turned out to be a boy after we've had this conversation...
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...9#post63531279

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...9#post63538709

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1#post63809651

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...277&highlight=

but contrary evidence from AoP though: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...045&highlight= and his word is gospel

Regardless, Peroxidation is asexual anyway, so any relationship needs to be platonic I'm afraid. leavingthecity needs to look elsewhere to satisfy her needs...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I didn't think @-mentions alert the user if you add them in via edit. Quotes don't.
    Well, now you know :lol:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Obviously they coded the tags properly

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Obviously they coded the tags properly
    I mentioned him . I know tags work properly.

(Original post by ByronicHero)
    Well, now you know :lol:
    Well you know who I really ship you with .

(Original post by aymanzayedmannan)
    Get cracking, mate! I forget you have 2 months left, not 1 like me. I haven't done anything for my May exams. Although Physics is getting up to shape, so that's good news. 8 hours is a lot though, I think I managed 4 good ones today.
    Oh dear. Better get cracking! I can't study for 8 hrs continuously. But if I aim to stay in the library all (or most of) day, I can take a bit of a walking through city break or lunch break or music library break (for piano practice) and start again.

I'm kinda hoping that with my next blog update I'll have more progress.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    So butthurt :rofl:
    From what? :lol:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I mentioned him . I know tags work properly.

Well you know who I really ship you with .

Oh dear. Better get cracking! I can't study for 8 hrs continuously. But if I aim to stay in the library all (or most of) day, I can take a bit of a walking through city break or lunch break or music library break (for piano practice) and start again.

I'm kinda hoping that with my next blog update I'll have more progress.
    Fair enough

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Would be very surprised (and embarrassed ) if he turned out to be a boy after we've had this conversation...

It'll be 16 - 26 after September.
    I always imagine @chemting to be a fish and you to be a rock guitarist....

No I'm staying 25 indefinitely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leavingthecity)
    I always imagine @chemting to be a fish and you to be a rock guitarist....

No I'm staying 25 indefinitely.
    Fish...? Very ironic actually. Wouldn't be the worst thing I was called by a girl...

Hydeman is a rock-star guitarist though, he's got super long hair, smokes weed everyday and has tonnes of groupies that reside in his tour bus...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemting)
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...9#post63531279

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...9#post63538709

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1#post63809651

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...277&highlight=

but contrary evidence from AoP though: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...045&highlight= and his word is gospel

Regardless, Peroxidation is asexual anyway, so any relationship needs to be platonic I'm afraid. leavingthecity needs to look elsewhere to satisfy her needs...
    I don't want to break like a million hearts or anything, but I think Id like only platonic relationships from now on. I'm just enjoying being unattached.

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to break like a million hearts or anything, but I think Id like only platonic relationships from now on. I'm just enjoying being unattached.
    I can almost hear nk802's heart just shatter

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Fish...? Very ironic actually. Wouldn't be the worst thing I was called by a girl...

Hydeman is a rock-star guitarist though, he's got super long hair, smokes weed everyday and has tonnea of groupies that reside in his tour bus...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Am I completely imagining it or did you two have these as your avatars at some point????

ReputationRep:
    I can almost hear nk802's heart just shatter

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Have you visited that thread recently by the way????

He's not so much into 25 year olds, he likes the kids
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Have you visited that thread recently by the way????

He's not so much into 25 year olds, he likes the kids
    Since you left the thread he's turned nasty, like cold hearted. He's just boring now. I'll get reported again if I voice my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Since you left the thread he's turned nasty, like cold hearted. He's just boring now. I'll get reported again if I voice my opinion.
    Yeah he left for a while and I see he's back. Need to sleep for like 5 hours now but will be back on that thread tomo hahahhaahahha

And wtf is this hezzalington guy saying about admiring OP? It's not like you need to read 44 pages to get the gist that OP is NOT someone who deserves our admiration in any form or quantity....
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Yeah he left for a while and I see he's back. Need to sleep for like 5 hours now but will be back on that thread tomo hahahhaahahha

And wtf is this hezzalington guy saying about admiring OP? It's not like you need to read 44 pages to get the gist that OP is NOT someone who deserves our admiration in any form or quantity....
    People need to see him for who he really is and you just return back tomorrow when the drama is rising, it's a big one. OP deserves no glory, he needs a ban.

ReputationRep:
    Going with..

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Funny you say that, I'd have shipped you and leavingthecity or chemting! Intellectual types always go well together.

Oh and like Chemting said, I'm ace. Sorry to disappoint you or anyone else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    Funny you say that, I'd have shipped you and leavingthecity or chemting! Intellectual types always go well together.

Oh and like Chemting said, I'm ace. Sorry to disappoint you or anyone else
    I'm not an intellectual, I'm just a fish... :dontknow:

Lol you can still "relationships" no? Inert elements can still bond...

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.