Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

Ask Her Majesty's Government – Parliament XXIII

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toronto353)
    Jammy Duel has hit the nail on the head. It's a moderation matter and has been dealt with as such and therefore is nothing to do with the House. Moreover, were LP to actually have his say on the event, he risks then getting carded (or whatever it is these days) for talking about his ban and moderation matters. The issue has been dealt with as appropriate by the moderation team and that's that.
    I was more getting that short of infiltration or getting LP a black control over whether he is PM for the time being is entirely up to himself, the party as a whole, and to a lesser extent the liberals.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Jammy Duel)
    I was more getting that short of infiltration or getting LP a black control over whether he is PM for the time being is entirely up to himself, the party as a whole, and to a lesser extent the liberals.
    Of course and obviously it is a party matter. I think that we're both on the same page in viewing that the ban has nothing to do with the MHoC as a whole if it has been dealt with as a moderation matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toronto353)
    Jammy Duel has hit the nail on the head. It's a moderation matter and has been dealt with as such and therefore is nothing to do with the House. Moreover, were LP to actually have his say on the event, he risks then getting carded (or whatever it is these days) for talking about his ban and moderation matters. The issue has been dealt with as appropriate by the moderation team and that's that.
    So the first rule of a 1999 film starring Brad Pitt applies in these matters, as it were?

ReputationRep:
    mobbsy91 - when will you be holding your Education QT?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quamquam123)
    mobbsy91 - when will you be holding your Education QT?
    Hopefully tonight!

(Original post by Life_peer)
    *snip*
    Ah **** I thought I'd get to rail at some genuine knobheads for a moment there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    Ah **** I thought I'd get to rail at some genuine knobheads for a moment there.
    This link should help

ReputationRep:
    When will the Prime Minister be returning from his little break?

ReputationRep:
    When will the Prime Minister be returning from his little break?
    When he decides he can bear talking to you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    When he decides he can bear talking to you?
    Or when he can talk to me.

ReputationRep:
    Or when he can talk to me.
    He might decide to wait longer than he has to though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    He might decide to wait longer than he has to though
    He may do indeed.

ReputationRep:
    I forgot to make the announcement that the Defence Secretary position is currently vacant. We're looking for a suitable replacement.

I forgot to make the announcement that the Defence Secretary position is currently vacant. We're looking for a suitable replacement.
    You open to outside help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    You open to outside help
    Thanks, but I think we'll manage just fine. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    RayApparently Oi, Leader of the Opposition! Our Finance Bill has been ready for a while but we'd like to wait for TF to get back from his holiday. I've decided to tell you so that we can hopefully avoid another MoNC. :yy: In the meantime, brace yourselves for the remaining SoI and **** like that. Peace out.

ReputationRep:
    RayApparently Oi, Leader of the Opposition! Our Finance Bill has been ready for a while but we'd like to wait for TF to get back from his holiday. I've decided to tell you so that we can hopefully avoid another MoNC. :yy: In the meantime, brace yourselves for the remaining SoI and **** like that. Peace out.

Thanks for the heads up.

ReputationRep:
    Given your views and that of the Government on Trident, I will not offer to fill this post!

Lord Carrington is still about aged 97 so you could approach him perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    I'll defect if you give me the position. My priority would be to boost our fleet of armed fishing boats so that we can adequately patrol the waters surrounding the Isle of Wight. Sources have informed me that Argentina are preparing to invade, and some on the island are receptive to the idea. They claim to have more in common with the Argentinians than they do with us. Webbed feet, 6 fingers, smaller than average manhood etc.

There are two Conservative MPs openly rebelling against the government by voting against the Government bill on assisted suicide. For The Prime Minister to remain committed to his principles, honourable, and fair in his approach, Rakas21, and Pinkberr_y should be removed from their MP positions for breaking the coalition agreement.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 27, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.