FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!!

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    SassKing13 This is a thread I would recommend joining It's basically a chat thread where you can post random stuff (evident in the title ) and random people just have random conversations - some together, others with certain groups of people talking together...so...urmmm....Amellia123 has posted here before...and...should be returning here :erm: *fingers crossed*...and...*pauses*...I just thought you might like it here. You can basically just be free to post whatever, whenever and other people in the thread won't judge you (wahoo! ) So....I basically hope you will post here too and never stop
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I absolutely love this song!!! :excited: I had to pause at 15 seconds because I was so overwhelmed with excitement I couldn't function properly :rofl:
    Matrix! Yeah I was aware of this thread, I have posted here before I will make an effort to try and post here more

:lol:

That reference is most appreciated! :rofl: Never Stop is awesome, and if you think that version is good, listen to this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTm5KzBvRqk

And also a random song for you
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJIbRa-65_8

ReputationRep:
    won't tag because you guys know who you are ( kpoopers) ~yo, apologies in advance
    -found a SVT parody of America's Next Top Model and I wish this was a real thing (never laughed so hard in my life, LoliKitty is so bloody random 😂😂, and I don't even like ANTM)
    starts at 0:41

ReputationRep:
    I have some massive news to tell you tommorow...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluebookie)
    won't tag because you guys know who you are ( kpoopers) ~yo, apologies in advance
    -found a SVT parody of America's Next Top Model and I wish this was a real thing (never laughed so hard in my life, LoliKitty is so bloody random 😂😂, and I don't even like ANTM)
    starts at 0:41
    *GASP* You're alive...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    *GASP* You're alive...
    indeed wise one, indeed (my laptop resurrected, thank the heavens and Doritos)
    ~you missed me didn't you? d'awww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    Hey Matrix!! I haven't spoken to you for a while! How're things?
    Hi! I'm great thanks, how are you?
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Being MOTIVATIONAL makes us AWESOME and BRILLIANT!
    He's helping me with many things! He's the best therapist I've had so far by infinite miles! He's pretty much a wizard :lol:
    Awww Matrix makes Freezer blush :blush: :hugs:
    Freezer is feeling extra MOTIVATIONAL tonight!
    He sure is BRILLIANT and AWESOME and has MOTIVATED my OCD to disappear!
    (No worries )
    This MOTIVATING thread shall continue to MOTIVATE the TSR community by presenting many MOTIVATIONAL speeches therefore making everyone (especially Matrix) MOTIVATED!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No worries! We can only hope! But it would be nice for him to grace his presence here!
    Indeed she is! Whaaaaaat!!! :eek: That's the first thing I knew about her haha!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hehe, I see you liked that post :jive:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Fortunately, everyone in this thread is MOTIVATIONAL, AWESOME and BRILLIANT!

Haha, that's amazing! :yep:
    Awwwww....:hugs:
    Yay! MOTIVATION and no OCD! Tonight sure is AWESOME! :awesome:I am most honoured to be part of that truly MOTIVATING sentence
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yup
    Haha really!? I shall have to enquire when she gets back...
    Yup, I did!

(Original post by SassKing13)
    Matrix! Yeah I was aware of this thread, I have posted here before I will make an effort to try and post here more

:lol:

That reference is most appreciated! :rofl: Never Stop is awesome, and if you think that version is good, listen to this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTm5KzBvRqk

And also a random song for you
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJIbRa-65_8
    KSKC!!!:hugs:
    Ohhh...my mistake! Anyway, at least you're here

(I may or may not have Googled "Echo and the Bunnymen songs" in the hope of finding a reference I could actually make...but I was VERY pleasantly surprised by the song )
    Oooh, I'll listen to this tomorrow, well both of them (and I am still yet to find a song that you like...The Grand Musical Search - coming to a theatre near you )

I was meaning to PM you about something actually but kept on forgetting. Things are getting a bit better than they were so I don't really need to anymore but yeah...actually, why did I tell you that? That probably didn't make much sense and was meaningless...oh well, I can't be bothered to get rid of it so you'll have to do with reading this paragraph. (Sorry )
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Excellent! I'm great too thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Hellooooooooooo!!!

Wow that's early (for us at least anyway haha)
    I'm not actually sure what eid is, can you fill me in please?
    It's better than none! I like that attitude! Very nice haha!
    i know it is, on normal days i usually wake up at 11am-12pm.......so yh
    eid (ul fitr) is a celebration where all muslims celebrate the end of ramadan! (omg i am not feeling it, i feel like i wont be able to explain it well.....but oh well
    1. you say eid mubarak to everyone.....(as u may have noticed LOL)
    the males go to the mosque in the morning (8:30-10 am) to read eid namaz (pray). u usually also eat nice food,cakes, put on ur best outfits, get some kind of gifts (young ones usually but its not really included in eid), go out (not necessarily)......blah blah :blah::blah::blah::blah: (stoooop!! that's the max i can explain, i am out of energy)
    summary: you do whatever makes u happy and brings everyone together! ouff that was much simpler
    Spoiler:
    Show
    so sorry if thats not helpful, i am not the person who would go every details but i guess u know me already, dont u?
    oh haha i know, i am grateful to have had some sleep lol.....aww thanks i like urs too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluebookie)
    indeed wise one, indeed (my laptop resurrected, thank the heavens and Doritos)
    ~you missed me didn't you? d'awww
    And The Bunnymen, can't forget to thank them. Thank the heavens indeed
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln5zov0PfWA

I waited years for a reply to a VM that never came...I waited for you for an eternity...an eternity bluebookie.
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Matrix123 Hiiii
    Spoiler:
    Show
    18 minutes left.....

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

How is everyone? How has everyone's summer been so far?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    Matrix123 Hiiii
    Spoiler:
    Show
    18 minutes left.....
    Going to try to sleep before midnight today probably going to fail miserably.

Well goodnight

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Fortunately, everyone in this thread is MOTIVATIONAL, AWESOME and BRILLIANT!
    Haha, that's amazing! :yep:
    Awwwww....:hugs:
    Yay! MOTIVATION and no OCD! Tonight sure is AWESOME! :awesome:I am most honoured to be part of that truly MOTIVATING sentence
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yup
    Haha really!? I shall have to enquire when she gets back...
    Yup, I did!

KSKC!!!:hugs:
    Ohhh...my mistake! Anyway, at least you're here

(I may or may not have Googled "Echo and the Bunnymen songs" in the hope of finding a reference I could actually make...but I was VERY pleasantly surprised by the song )
    Oooh, I'll listen to this tomorrow, well both of them (and I am still yet to find a song that you like...The Grand Musical Search - coming to a theatre near you )

I was meaning to PM you about something actually but kept on forgetting. Things are getting a bit better than they were so I don't really need to anymore but yeah...actually, why did I tell you that? That probably didn't make much sense and was meaningless...oh well, I can't be bothered to get rid of it so you'll have to do with reading this paragraph. (Sorry )
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs:
    (Yes! Google them and find out more about them Join my sacred cause of The Bunnymen )
    Please do Let me know what you think of the first link, I shall be checking up on you

No that wasn't meaningless If you needed/need to PM me, that's absolutely fine I'm about to PM you now actually

ReputationRep:
    Nah nah nah fam, it has to be me or bacon!
    Unless beef ends up getting involved!
    Nah..nah..nah..nah fam..chicken will always win...unless it's competing with me...lmao..jk...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niv1234)
    Hi,

How is everyone? How has everyone's summer been so far?
    wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiii.....ermm...what was the question?

oh yh i remember.

it's cooooooooollly boring!!!!!!!!!!!! lolololololol

thanks for askiing
    Spoiler:
    Show
    how is urs?

ReputationRep:
    Matrix123 Hiiii
    Spoiler:
    Show
    18 minutes left.....
    Till what...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    Excellent! I'm great too thank you!
    That's great to hear

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niv1234)
    Going to try to sleep before midnight today probably going to fail miserably.

Well goodnight
    haha mee to, but i am not going to try to go asleep, i will do the inverse

something i need to do in
    Spoiler:
    Show
    12 minutes........

ReputationRep:
    Matrix123 Hiiii
    Spoiler:
    Show
    18 minutes left.....
    Hi!

18 minutes until? Midnight?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    haha mee to, but i am not going to try to go asleep, i will do the inverse

something i need to do in
    Spoiler:
    Show
    12 minutes........
    What...? I'm soooo confused...what's happening..?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 1, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
What is your favourite day of the week
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.