The Student Room Group

FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
@SassKing13 This is a thread I would recommend joining :smile: It's basically a chat thread where you can post random stuff (evident in the title :tongue:) and random people just have random conversations - some together, others with certain groups of people talking together...so...urmmm....@Amellia123 has posted here before...and...should be returning here :erm: *fingers crossed*...and...*pauses*...I just thought you might like it here. You can basically just be free to post whatever, whenever and other people in the thread won't judge you :h: (wahoo! :tongue:) So....I basically hope you will post here too and never stop :biggrin:

Spoiler

[video="youtube;XlPfD9-fRFY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlPfD9-fRFY[/video]

Matrix! :tongue: Yeah I was aware of this thread, I have posted here before :tongue: I will make an effort to try and post here more :smile:

:lol:

That reference is most appreciated! :rofl: Never Stop is awesome, and if you think that version is good, listen to this :wink:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTm5KzBvRqk

And also a random song for you :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJIbRa-65_8
won't tag because you guys know who you are ( kpoopers) ~yo, apologies in advance
-found a SVT parody of America's Next Top Model and I wish this was a real thing (never laughed so hard in my life, LoliKitty is so bloody random 😂😂, and I don't even like ANTM)
starts at 0:41
[video="youtube;DxL0gDskL84"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxL0gDskL84[/video]
I have some massive news to tell you tommorow... :wink: :tongue:
Original post by bluebookie
won't tag because you guys know who you are ( kpoopers) ~yo, apologies in advance
-found a SVT parody of America's Next Top Model and I wish this was a real thing (never laughed so hard in my life, LoliKitty is so bloody random 😂😂, and I don't even like ANTM)
starts at 0:41
[video="youtube;DxL0gDskL84"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxL0gDskL84[/video]

*GASP* You're alive... :wink: :tongue:
Original post by SassKing13
*GASP* You're alive... :wink: :tongue:

indeed wise one, indeed (my laptop resurrected, thank the heavens and Doritos)
~you missed me didn't you? d'awww
Original post by Leviathan1741
Hey Matrix!! I haven't spoken to you for a while! How're things? :biggrin:

Hi! I'm great thanks, how are you? :smile:
Original post by FireFreezer77

Spoiler

He's helping me with many things! He's the best therapist I've had so far by infinite miles! He's pretty much a wizard :lol:
Awww Matrix makes Freezer blush :blush: :hugs:
Freezer is feeling extra MOTIVATIONAL tonight!
He sure is BRILLIANT and AWESOME and has MOTIVATED my OCD to disappear! :biggrin:
(No worries :biggrin: )
This MOTIVATING thread shall continue to MOTIVATE the TSR community by presenting many MOTIVATIONAL speeches therefore making everyone (especially Matrix) MOTIVATED! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Haha, that's amazing! :yep:
Awwwww....:hugs:
Yay! MOTIVATION and no OCD! Tonight sure is AWESOME! :awesome:I am most honoured to be part of that truly MOTIVATING sentence :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by SassKing13
Matrix! :tongue: Yeah I was aware of this thread, I have posted here before :tongue: I will make an effort to try and post here more :smile:

:lol:

That reference is most appreciated! :rofl: Never Stop is awesome, and if you think that version is good, listen to this :wink:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTm5KzBvRqk

And also a random song for you :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJIbRa-65_8

KSKC!!!:hugs:
Ohhh...my mistake! :colondollar: Anyway, at least you're here :biggrin:

(I may or may not have Googled "Echo and the Bunnymen songs" in the hope of finding a reference I could actually make...but I was VERY pleasantly surprised by the song :h:)
Oooh, I'll listen to this tomorrow, well both of them :biggrin: (and I am still yet to find a song that you like...The Grand Musical Search - coming to a theatre near you :tongue:)

I was meaning to PM you about something actually but kept on forgetting. :tongue: Things are getting a bit better than they were so I don't really need to anymore but yeah...actually, why did I tell you that? That probably didn't make much sense and was meaningless...oh well, I can't be bothered to get rid of it so you'll have to do with reading this paragraph. (Sorry :colondollar: :tongue:)
Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Excellent! I'm great too thank you! :h:
Hellooooooooooo!!!

Wow that's early (for us at least anyway haha)
I'm not actually sure what eid is, can you fill me in please?
It's better than none! I like that attitude! Very nice haha! :tongue:

i know it is, :wink:on normal days i usually wake up at 11am-12pm:colonhash:.......so yh:tongue:
eid (ul fitr) is a celebration where all muslims celebrate the end of ramadan! (omg i am not feeling it, i feel like i wont be able to explain it well.....but oh well:tongue:
1. you say eid mubarak to everyone.....:biggrin:(as u may have noticed LOL:colone:)
the males go to the mosque in the morning (8:30-10 am) to read eid namaz (pray). u usually also eat nice food,cakes, put on ur best outfits, get some kind of gifts (young ones usually but its not really included in eid), go out (not necessarily)......blah blah :blah::blah::blah::blah: (stoooop!! that's the max i can explain, i am out of energy:tongue:)
summary: you do whatever makes u happy:u: and brings everyone together:h:! ouff that was much simpler:tongue:

Spoiler

oh haha i know, i am grateful to have had some sleep:colondollar: lol.....aww thanks i like urs too:wink:
Original post by bluebookie
indeed wise one, indeed (my laptop resurrected, thank the heavens and Doritos)
~you missed me didn't you? d'awww

And The Bunnymen, can't forget to thank them. Thank the heavens indeed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln5zov0PfWA

:tongue: I waited years for a reply to a VM that never came...I waited for you for an eternity...an eternity bluebookie.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
@Matrix123 Hiiii

Spoiler

Hi,

How is everyone? How has everyone's summer been so far?
Original post by mediaya
@Matrix123 Hiiii

Spoiler

Going to try to sleep before midnight today probably going to fail miserably.

Well goodnight :biggrin:

Spoiler

Haha, that's amazing! :yep:
Awwwww....:hugs:
Yay! MOTIVATION and no OCD! Tonight sure is AWESOME! :awesome:I am most honoured to be part of that truly MOTIVATING sentence :biggrin:

Spoiler

KSKC!!!:hugs:
Ohhh...my mistake! :colondollar: Anyway, at least you're here :biggrin:

(I may or may not have Googled "Echo and the Bunnymen songs" in the hope of finding a reference I could actually make...but I was VERY pleasantly surprised by the song :h:)
Oooh, I'll listen to this tomorrow, well both of them :biggrin: (and I am still yet to find a song that you like...The Grand Musical Search - coming to a theatre near you :tongue:)

I was meaning to PM you about something actually but kept on forgetting. :tongue: Things are getting a bit better than they were so I don't really need to anymore but yeah...actually, why did I tell you that? That probably didn't make much sense and was meaningless...oh well, I can't be bothered to get rid of it so you'll have to do with reading this paragraph. (Sorry :colondollar: :tongue:)
Posted from TSR Mobile

:biggrin: :hugs:
(Yes! Google them and find out more about them :tongue: Join my sacred cause of The Bunnymen :tongue:)
Please do :smile: Let me know what you think of the first link, I shall be checking up on you :tongue:

No that wasn't meaningless :smile: If you needed/need to PM me, that's absolutely fine :smile: I'm about to PM you now actually :tongue:
Nah nah nah fam, it has to be me or bacon!
Unless beef ends up getting involved!

Nah..nah..nah..nah fam..chicken will always win...unless it's competing with me...lmao..jk...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by niv1234
Hi,

How is everyone? How has everyone's summer been so far?

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....ermm...what was the question?:s-smilie:

oh yh i remember.:tongue:

it's cooooooooollly boring!!!!!!!!!!!! lolololololol:biggrin:

thanks for askiing :h:

Spoiler

Original post by mediaya
@Matrix123 Hiiii

Spoiler

Till what...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Leviathan1741
Excellent! I'm great too thank you! :h:

That's great to hear :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by niv1234
Going to try to sleep before midnight today probably going to fail miserably.

Well goodnight :biggrin:

haha mee to, but i am not going to try to go asleep, i will do the inverse

something i need to do in

Spoiler

Original post by mediaya
@Matrix123 Hiiii

Spoiler

Hi!

18 minutes until? Midnight? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
haha mee to, but i am not going to try to go asleep, i will do the inverse

something i need to do in

Spoiler

What...? I'm soooo confused...what's happening..?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest