Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  360.8 KB
    (Original post by Ethan100)
    Can someone post All multiple choice questions, or just post 7,8 and 9 please

ReputationRep:
    Yeah in bearing form its just 061 because the angle we were finding out is the only angle needed, No need for subtracting from 180 or 90
    (Original post by ___Sophie___)
    I wrote it like 61 degrees East of North, our teacher taught us it like that rather that the bearings. I think both methods are correct though hopefully
    Thank god I left it as 061.I'm really happy about that question. I thought I got 0 marks for the full 2 pages and was very worried. It seems like people are getting the same now, So I'm happy!
    Can you guys remember what you got for the velocity? off the top of my head I think I got 1.8 or 1.2 something? Can't remember

ReputationRep:
    I wrote it like 61 degrees East of North, our teacher taught us it like that rather that the bearings. I think both methods are correct though hopefully
    YES i got the same answer as you didnt use bearings as they confuse me lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marina1264)
    See Ithiugh 5 was B because it doesn't say which side of the block was placed on the table, it just says one of them, and the one that gives the minimum pressure, which would be B
    As P= F/A
    P= 4.9/ 0.*0.1
    Just realised should be D as minimum area is 0.1*0.5=0.005
    P=F/A
    =4.90/0.005
    =980

ReputationRep:
    What did people get about the electrons one, on the first page? I didn't really understand that one :/ I multiplied tap hat number by the charge which was 15C or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A+Hunter)
    Thank god I left it as 061.I'm really happy about that question. I thought I got 0 marks for the full 2 pages and was very worried. It seems like people are getting the same now, So I'm happy!
    Can you guys remember what you got for the velocity? off the top of my head I think I got 1.8 or 1.2 something? Can't remember
    I am really bad at remembering answers but something like that.

The part of that question that I found the most difficult was the last part. The statement part where it asked you something about average velocity and average speed.
    Remember what you wrote ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A+Hunter)
    Can't remember but I did:
    average velocity = displacement / time
    So used 85 for the displacement but I can't remember the rest

ReputationRep:

The part of that question that I found the most difficult was the last part. The statement part where it asked you something about average velocity and average speed.
    Oh the statements are always the worst. I made a guess on that one and said something about his total distance.

Can't remember but I did:
    average velocity = displacement / time
    So used 85 for the displacement but I can't remember the rest
    Yeah it was something like 85/68 I believe

ReputationRep:
    The ones I got differently were: 5.B. 9.E. 11.A. ... Did anyone else get these?
    Ye I got the same for those ones

ReputationRep:

For average velocity you s=vt (s=displacement not to be confused with speed)

ReputationRep:
    What did people get about the electrons one, on the first page? I didn't really understand that one :/ I multiplied tap hat number by the charge which was 15C or something
    I divided something but I ignored the negative sign as that was just there because electrons are negatively charged particles

ReputationRep:

I just said something about how displacement was how far away the end point was relative to the start point. Whereas distance is just how far the student traveled. Since distance>displacement , average speed > average velocity

ReputationRep:
    Can someone give me the answers to multiple choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For question 15 Multiple Choice I put E, The reason for that is because doesn't the ball starts off at rest with so speed and then gradually it gets faster and the acceleration increases ?

Im guessing Im incorrect by the amount of people who chose something else but can someone explain why ?

For Q20 Multiple Choice, IM SO ANNOYED WITH THIS ONE, I THOUGHT IT SAID 14 BILLION

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aaaaa01)
    Can someone give me the answers to multiple choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Look through this thread someone posted their answers compare them to yours

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone get for the question after the E=Mc delta T, I think the question was about calculating the power? I can't remember but I got a recurring decimal (.333333.....)

ReputationRep:
    For question 15 Multiple Choice I put E, The reason for that is because doesn't the ball starts off at rest with so speed and then gradually it gets faster and the acceleration increases ?

Im guessing Im incorrect by the amount of people who chose something else but can someone explain why ?

For Q20 Multiple Choice, The universe was not created in 14 million years or was it ?
    For the first one i'll get back to you im on the bus atm lol

Second its 14 billion years - SQA are sneaky lol

ReputationRep:

For Q20 Multiple Choice, The universe was not created in 14 million years or was it ?
    For Q20 I got D. it wasn't created in 14 million years.

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone get for the question after the E=Mc delta T, I think the question was about calculating the power? I can't remember but I got a recurring decimal (.333333.....)
    Yeah same, i got a recurring decimal as well.

All i remember is, is that delta t was 25 degrees if i'm not wrong?

Edit: 25 degrees

ReputationRep:
    I read 14 million as billion..... Omfg

SUCH A ROOKIE MISTAKE

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.