Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cheese's Summer of Some Sort Watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want as President of the USA (and later world)?
    Clinton
    0%
    Cheese
    72.58%
    Trump
    8.06%
    Other
    19.35%

(Original post by raniafern)
    defenestrated Oh my gosh, I've no idea if it was your rep that did it... But, I'm now a 5-gemmer :woo: :hugs:

CheeseIsVeg check it out!

Platopus CheeseIsVeg FireFreezer77 Matrix123 0to100 Thank you for all your highly valuable reps :rofl:
    Haha you just earned another

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    Haha you just earned another
    Haha, lol... Thanks So did you... :hugs:

Haha, lol... Thanks So did you... :hugs:
    PRSOM

:grouphugs: Merci beaucoup!

ReputationRep:
    PRSOM

:grouphugs: Merci beaucoup!
    Oy vey! Tu aussi?

Oy vey! Tu aussi?
    Error: My year 7 French knowledge extends no further.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You've lost me.

ReputationRep:
    Error: My year 7 French knowledge extends no further.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You've lost me.
    Oh lol :rofl: I meant: You too?

Oy vey isn't French :rofl: It's Yiddish :toofunny:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Bonjour mon ami :hat2:
    Any good movies that you'd recommend?
    Wow, I wake up at 6:30 on school days :rofl: Poor you :console:
    I'm glad you're having a productive summer, unlike some people *cough* *cough* me *cough* *cough*
    Bonjour :france:
    Well :mmm:
    I'm guessing you won't want French films (though they are the best)I'm not sure what you like?Films I've recently watched and loved are: Finding Dory, The Matrix, Sherlock Homes, The Martian :love:, The Imitation Game eternaforest, The Theory of Everything :daydreaming: and loads more. If none of these appeal lemme know and I'll feed u more :mwuaha:
    ikr, only reason i'm not sleeping know is caffeine and sugar m8 :lol:
    :erm: productive?Today I was allowed to leave early bc train strikes and then one of my trains was cancelled so I left EVEN EARLIER :eek3:
    So much for getting work done lol

(Original post by Amellia123)
    YES!!!!! :woo: aww that's cute :lol: ikr - I hope after meeting the band you now know your le bons from your Taylor's :teehee:
    :mmm: I just love Simon's voice (look I remembered :mmm:) in Wild Boys :daydreaming: its so perfect m8!
    I hope I do Mistress (don't give me a test pls :lol:)

(Original post by Salamandastron)
    Fabulous thread cheesicle :cube:
    omg u adorable individual
    please accept this hug --> :jumphug:
    I also hope your knee isn't causing you any pain anymore!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If it is, lemme know, I've got some cookies on standby :cookie:
    well that is, if I dont eat them myself :mmm:

(Original post by AppleB)
    Away for 4 days
    I miss out on everything

Smh...
    noooo
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i missed our bant :emo:BUT NOW IT HAS RETURNED!

defenestrated Oh my gosh, I've no idea if it was your rep that did it... But, I'm now a 5-gemmer :woo: :hugs:CheeseIsVeg check it out!
    Platopus CheeseIsVeg FireFreezer77 Matrix123 0to100 Thank you for all your highly valuable reps :rofl:
    :lol: :congrats: :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Bonjour :france:
    Well :mmm:
    I'm guessing you won't want French films (though they are the best)I'm not sure what you like?Films I've recently watched and loved are: Finding Dory, The Matrix, Sherlock Homes, The Martian :love:, The Imitation Game eternaforest, The Theory of Everything :daydreaming: and loads more. If none of these appeal lemme know and I'll feed u more :mwuaha:
    ikr, only reason i'm not sleeping know is caffeine and sugar m8 :lol:
    :erm: productive?Today I was allowed to leave early bc train strikes and then one of my trains was cancelled so I left EVEN EARLIER :eek3:
    So much for getting work done lol

:mmm: I just love Simon's voice (look I remembered :mmm:) in Wild Boys :daydreaming: its so perfect m8!
    I hope I do Mistress (don't give me a test pls :lol:)

omg u adorable individual
    please accept this hug --> :jumphug:
    I also hope your knee isn't causing you any pain anymore!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If it is, lemme know, I've got some cookies on standby :cookie:
    well that is, if I dont eat them myself :mmm:

noooo
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i missed our bant :emo:BUT NOW IT HAS RETURNED!

:lol: :congrats: :party:

Salamandastron Fancy some company to polish 'em cookies off? :cookie: CheeseIsVeg
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Salamandastron Fancy some company to polish 'em cookies off? :cookie: CheeseIsVeg
    what about those film suggestions?

np
    :erm: they are just for Salamandastron :slap:
    nah u can join her
    Spoiler:
    Show
    but their is only enough cookies for one

ReputationRep:
    YAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAY

Hey tasty cheese :sexface:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    YAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAY

Hey tasty cheese :sexface:
    hey, whatup?If u wait there a few mins, you'll be the first to see my latest blog post :mmm:
    now gimme bant m8
    Spoiler:
    Show
    #legend=AppleB
    what u been up to last 4 days then eh?

ReputationRep:
    hey, whatup?If u wait there a few mins, you'll be the first to see my latest blog post :mmm:
    now gimme bant m8
    Spoiler:
    Show
    #legend=AppleB
    what u been up to last 4 days then eh?
    YAAAAAAY
    :mmm:

NCS
    Lmfaoooo
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    YAAAAAAY
    :mmm:
    NCS
    Lmfaoooo
    hehehhee :teehee:
    ooh was it good? How many llama's would you give it out of a zebra? :llama:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    btw they can hear u so dont hurt their feelings k

ReputationRep:
    @CheeselsVeg ikr it's utter perfect (yipppeee you remembered!) just listening to a carnival version of this; https://open.spotify.com/track/76eExZVQboNIrlCiy7gJHw the base line is s perfect :daydreaming:
    Test coming up soon so you had best revise young Duranie

ReputationRep:
    hehehhee :teehee:
    ooh was it good? How many llama's would you give it out of a zebra? :llama:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    btw they can hear u so dont hurt their feelings k

Yepppp it was good
    We did public speaking it was so good
    LOOL

Llamas are cute!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    @CheeselsVeg ikr it's utter perfect (yipppeee you remembered!) just listening to a carnival version of this; https://open.spotify.com/track/76eExZVQboNIrlCiy7gJHw the base line is s perfect :daydreaming:
    Test coming up soon so you had best revise young Duranie
    :daydreaming:
    but but but
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I haven't got finished listening to wild boys on repeat for 3 hours yet....
    :lol:

Yepppp it was good
    We did public speaking it was so good
    LOOL
    Llamas are cute!
    :rofl: yay! That sounds like something AppleB is so pro that we don't kno at :yep:
    :rofl: 100 :rofl: you are so funni, bunni
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    V IMPORTANT EDIT: Will be watching more Sherlock so there will be no pinta happening today, or chess because I am tireder than expected due to body clock not being used to 5:45am.
    You have my apologies, whether you want them or not :eviltongue:
    Entry no.14
    Well I hate waking up early. I also hate being tired. I also hate loud people on early trains because then I don't fall asleep when I am so close to it. #CommutersCanRelate
    So the train actually left, with Cheese on it! I think that's 2 out of 2 haha :laugh:, but I was so dead I fell asleep on the way there
    Got there eventuellement, went so fast cos I was asleep, I nearly forgot to get off the train! (good 1 Cheese :slap:)
    So I went in, logged in, said "hello" v awkwardly to the people in the same office as me and then went on me PC, takes ages to connect to internet, so i waited, checked me nailies, (they look degoutant as per usual), finished yesterday's research (on liquid nitrogen storage/as a fuel in an engine to generate electricity - uknow ), then I went onto reading through an article/scientific paper- a report from a meeting thing that loads of scientists (including my supervisor ) wrote up and published so yh (it was 157 pages long m8 ) so I wrote that up and referenced it. Then I moved onto editing my report (a massive document which I put everything) and try to make it less than 20 pages (its 23 rn m8 and i haven't even gotten halfway onto my project (limit is 20 pages m8 :lolwut:)).
    Urgh then it was lunch which was yum - Chicken Ceasar wrap with salt and vinegar chip crisp things :fan:
    Then I got some feedback on designs for this injector thing I have to design and get a Technician to make for me
    I now have a final design and we are meeting tomorrow to think about making it :excited:!I also met the Technician dude, he seems pretty damn :cool:

Afternoon was pretty chill, was just finalising my drawings for tomorrow, when I flicked onto the train departures, checked to see if my train was good, AND U GUESSED ITfkn cancelled :mad:
    Southern are freaking :sneakydevil: 's i swear!So I had to stop, drop and roll out of the office onto an earlier train (because there are almost none going so if one is cancelled, the earlier the better)
    Thank goodness, the trains were ok on the way back, the cancellation did gimme a heart attack, but was good
    I had time to go to Sainsbury's on the way home :mmm: get some stuff for the family
    My poor Vater has a flu so I had to get pills for him :console: and then he paid me back which meant money so and then i bought something for my lunch tomorrow
    Then I got home, music + tsr = relaxation
    Mi mam made a fab chicken curry for din dins and here be I rn!
    I made a meme earlier that sums up my day haha :lol:
    Name:  not sure if.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  39.1 KB

Quote of the day: another one from a nostalgic song for me :mmm: "darkness can't get me to sleep yet, I'm not that weak yet, I just want it louder" (see spoiler for song )
    Shout out to XOR_ bossing the draws on pinta, would u like a chess game soon m80? (I have now added this to my summer list, to beat XOR at chess, which has a probability of 0.1 in happening, the 0.1 being Xor letting me win, so yeah, its just for bant really :lol: and practice I guess cos I used to be boss at chess but now I can't remember what the peices are called :emo:)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't work tired people - or you'll forget things like gravity when doing pro/cons in a table until last minute :afraid:,
    Cheese
    Spoiler:
    Show
    - Read L’étranger :flute:- Read tons of Chemistry-related books - Read a "very short introduction to Particle Physics" and "French Literature" - Revise for the TSA - Attempt to match/beat george_c00per on memrise - Attempt to relearn German in time for the orchestra tour (mit Plagio und memrise ofc ) :elmo:- Beat eternaforest on pintarillo NEW HIGHSCORE OF MINE OF 781 eternaforest :yep: - Help fatima1998 to become boss on pintarillo - Beat my friend on pokemon go :elmo:- Binge watch Sherlock :flute:- Binge watch all the Doctor who DVD's I own - Go shopping for summer clothes - Go to a quiz night in aid of a local charity (c'est ce soir ) - Attend the TSR wedding of Monsieur FireFreezer77 et mademoiselle Platopus :elmo: - Actually do some violin practice :elmo:- Get back into tennis and table tennis - Go on a week long tour with my orchestra in the Harz region of Germany :elmo:- Attempt to collect "pretty" rocks from Harz region of Germany if possible :elmo: - Get my AS results - Do the research part of my EPQ (chemistry-related) - Sort out the dates for my Nuffield Placement - Undergo my Nuffield research placement at the University of Brighton :flute: mediaya FrenchUnicorn AppleB TheEmperorofCats zanner SeanFM Edminzodo eternaforest george_c00per saraxh Salamandastron AndrewSCO zanner defenestrated XOR_ saladays Ayaz789 Questioness Namita Gurung LDS16 hamza772000 Matrix123 h8skoooooool Plagioclase fatima1998 FireFreezer77 Platopus Anon_98 SeanFM raniafern Questioness Kwame502 Kamara7 z33 doctorwhofan98Reachin4TheStars 34908seikj TSR Mustafa Saba XD

Shoutout to new follower and I hope new TSR friend Airmed and to my first follower and TSR friend Hydeman

ReputationRep:
    V IMPORTANT EDIT: Will be watching more Sherlock so there will be no pinta happening today, or chess because I am tireder than expected due to body clock not being used to 5:45am.
    You have my apologies, whether you want them or not :eviltongue:
    Entry no.14
    Well I hate waking up early. I also hate being tired. I also hate loud people on early trains because then I don't fall asleep when I am so close to it. #CommutersCanRelate
    So the train actually left, with Cheese on it! I think that's 2 out of 2 haha :laugh:, but I was so dead I fell asleep on the way there
    Got there eventuellement, went so fast cos I was asleep, I nearly forgot to get off the train! (good 1 Cheese :slap:)
    So I went in, logged in, said "hello" v awkwardly to the people in the same office as me and then went on me PC, takes ages to connect to internet, so i waited, checked me nailies, (they look degoutant as per usual), finished yesterday's research (on liquid nitrogen storage/as a fuel in an engine to generate electricity - uknow ), then I went onto reading through an article/scientific paper- a report from a meeting thing that loads of scientists (including my supervisor ) wrote up and published so yh (it was 157 pages long m8 ) so I wrote that up and referenced it. Then I moved onto editing my report (a massive document which I put everything) and try to make it less than 20 pages (its 23 rn m8 and i haven't even gotten halfway onto my project (limit is 20 pages m8 :lolwut:)).
    Urgh then it was lunch which was yum - Chicken Ceasar wrap with salt and vinegar chip crisp things :fan:
    Then I got some feedback on designs for this injector thing I have to design and get a Technician to make for me
    I now have a final design and we are meeting tomorrow to think about making it :excited:!I also met the Technician dude, he seems pretty damn :cool:

Afternoon was pretty chill, was just finalising my drawings for tomorrow, when I flicked onto the train departures, checked to see if my train was good, AND U GUESSED ITfkn cancelled :mad:
    Southern are freaking :sneakydevil: 's i swear!So I had to stop, drop and roll out of the office onto an earlier train (because there are almost none going so if one is cancelled, the earlier the better)
    Thank goodness, the trains were ok on the way back, the cancellation did gimme a heart attack, but was good
    I had time to go to Sainsbury's on the way home :mmm: get some stuff for the family
    My poor Vater has a flu so I had to get pills for him :console: and then he paid me back which meant money so and then i bought something for my lunch tomorrow
    Then I got home, music + tsr = relaxation
    Mi mam made a fab chicken curry for din dins and here be I rn!
    I made a meme earlier that sums up my day haha :lol:
    Name:  not sure if.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  39.1 KB

Quote of the day: another one from a nostalgic song for me :mmm: "darkness can't get me to sleep yet, I'm not that weak yet, I just want it louder" (see spoiler for song )
    Shout out to XOR_ bossing the draws on pinta, would u like a chess game soon m80? (I have now added this to my summer list, to beat XOR at chess, which has a probability of 0.1 in happening, the 0.1 being Xor letting me win, so yeah, its just for bant really :lol: and practice I guess cos I used to be boss at chess but now I can't remember what the peices are called :emo:)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't work tired people - or you'll forget things like gravity when doing pro/cons in a table until last minute :afraid:,
    Cheese
    Spoiler:
    Show
    - Read L’étranger :flute:- Read tons of Chemistry-related books - Read a "very short introduction to Particle Physics" and "French Literature" - Revise for the TSA - Attempt to match/beat george_c00per on memrise - Attempt to relearn German in time for the orchestra tour (mit Plagio und memrise ofc ) :elmo:- Beat eternaforest on pintarillo NEW HIGHSCORE OF MINE OF 781 eternaforest :yep: - Help fatima1998 to become boss on pintarillo - Beat my friend on pokemon go :elmo:- Binge watch Sherlock :flute:- Binge watch all the Doctor who DVD's I own - Go shopping for summer clothes - Go to a quiz night in aid of a local charity (c'est ce soir ) - Attend the TSR wedding of Monsieur FireFreezer77 et mademoiselle Platopus :elmo: - Actually do some violin practice :elmo:- Get back into tennis and table tennis - Go on a week long tour with my orchestra in the Harz region of Germany :elmo:- Attempt to collect "pretty" rocks from Harz region of Germany if possible :elmo: - Get my AS results - Do the research part of my EPQ (chemistry-related) - Sort out the dates for my Nuffield Placement - Undergo my Nuffield research placement at the University of Brighton :flute: mediaya FrenchUnicorn AppleB TheEmperorofCats zanner SeanFM Edminzodo eternaforest george_c00per saraxh Salamandastron AndrewSCO zanner defenestrated XOR_ saladays Ayaz789 Questioness Namita Gurung LDS16 hamza772000 Matrix123 h8skoooooool Plagioclase fatima1998 FireFreezer77 Platopus Anon_98 SeanFM raniafern Questioness Kwame502 Kamara7 z33 doctorwhofan98Reachin4TheStars 34908seikj TSR Mustafa Saba XD

Shoutout to new follower and I hope new TSR friend Airmed and to my first follower and TSR friend Hydeman
    Bruhh life story girll, longest one so far like how can u even be bothered to write all that 😂

ReputationRep:
    defenestrated Oh my gosh, I've no idea if it was your rep that did it... But, I'm now a 5-gemmer :woo: :hugs:

CheeseIsVeg check it out!

Sup!

Reps of high valuability are the best! Fact!
    You are most welcome!

Les aventures de cheesyeasy :woo: :woo:

I always enjoy the quote of the day :mmm:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.