The Official TSR Fantasy Football Premier League 2016/17

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Oh, yeah... Forgot about the international break. Thanks, gang!

ReputationRep:
    First time I've done this and only have 89 points after the two weeks. Is changing my team to get bot Ibra and Aguero a good idea and is Mkhitaryan worth a gamble as I have 0.8 to spend, he's dropped to 9.3 and I want rid of Firmino?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Monk)
    First time I've done this and only have 89 points after the two weeks. Is changing my team to get bot Ibra and Aguero a good idea and is Mkhitaryan worth a gamble as I have 0.8 to spend, he's dropped to 9.3 and I want rid of Firmino?
    well he isn't starting so no it isn't. With only 89 points you must have issues more important than Firmino. Post your team.

ReputationRep:
    Lads.. Sam Byram good shout ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    well he isn't starting so no it isn't. With only 89 points you must have issues more important than Firmino. Post your team.
    Currently:
    De Gea (Heaton)
    Aldewierald Vertonghen Valencia (Reid) (Wollscheid)
    coutinho FIrmino Davis Redmond (Kante)
    Gray Kane Ibra (was Musa but recently transferred him and Sanchez out for Ibra and Redmond)

But I want by using wildcard:
    De Gea (Heaton)
    Walker Stones Azpilicueta Robertson (Amat)
    Coutinho Mkhitaryan Redmond (Gundogan) (Meyler)
    Gray Ibra Aguero

ReputationRep:
    Genuinely can't tell which team looks better. Don't wildcard if you are going to do that - really lacks any long term-gevity.

Coutinho Mkhitaryhan, Gundogan, Meyler, Robertson, De Gea are all poor FF picks.

ReputationRep:
    So guys what to do about Gray? Shall I take him out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    Genuinely can't tell which team looks better. Don't wildcard if you are going to do that - really lacks any long term-gevity.

Coutinho Mkhitaryhan, Gundogan, Meyler, Robertson, De Gea are all poor FF picks.

Gundogan is only 5.5 so thought he could be a bargain when he returns from injury, I understand Mkhitaryan but can't decide who to get out of him Mane and few other options. Coutinho I thought was decent value for 8.0.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Lads.. Sam Byram good shout ?
    West Ham have a decent run of games but i'd be hesitant to pick one of their defenders.

We have no idea how they'll cope with the EL or what Bilic will do in terms of rotation. I'd steer clear.

Currently:
    De Gea (Heaton)
    Gray Kane Ibra (was Musa but recently transferred him and Sanchez out for Ibra and Redmond)
    If you want Aguero just downgrade one of your Spurs defenders to a 4.5 and upgrade Kane.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry again but does this look much better?
    De Gea Heaton
    Walker Vertonghen Stones Valencia Amat
    Coutinho Redmond Bolasie Sterling Kante
    Gray Ibra Aguero

ReputationRep:
    Currently:
    De Gea (Heaton)

But I want by using wildcard:
    De Gea (Heaton)
    Walker Stones Azpilicueta Robertson (Amat)
    Coutinho Mkhitaryan Redmond (Gundogan) (Meyler)
    Gray Ibra Aguero
    wildcard doesn't seem worth it for that. Especially all that money on Mkhitaryan. Why would you do that? And Gundogan too?*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    wildcard doesn't seem worth it for that. Especially all that money on Mkhitaryan. Why would you do that? And Gundogan too?*
    Iv`e changed my mind now lol
    Thinking Aldeweirald, Reid, Wollschied, Davis Firmino, Kane OUT
    Walker, Stones, Amat, Sterling, Bolasie and Aguero IN?

ReputationRep:
    Mannone injury means a possibility of 2 x £4m GKP rotation in Pickford/Jakupovic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    Mannone injury means a possibility of 2 x £4m GKP rotation in Pickford/Jakupovic
    Good from GW6 imo. Both Sunderland and Hull have some bad fixtures until then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Good from GW6 imo. Both Sunderland and Hull have some bad fixtures until then
    Save points, innit. And both those teams are capable of keeping clean sheets.

Probably not much point unless you jump on it straight away, 'cos Pickford will probably rise .1 in the next week.

Anyone know why it keeps adding asterisks after everything I post? Doesn't seem to happen elsewhere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    West Ham have a decent run of games but i'd be hesitant to pick one of their defenders.

We have no idea how they'll cope with the EL or what Bilic will do in terms of rotation. I'd steer clear.

If you want Aguero just downgrade one of your Spurs defenders to a 4.5 and upgrade Kane.
    West Ham got knocked out of the EL again

Aguero, Mahrez or Hazard as captain this week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    West Ham got knocked out of the EL again

Aguero, Mahrez or Hazard as captain this week?
    Either rotate Ibra and Aguero captaincy if you have both or stick with Aguero every game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    Moyes has said he'll sign another GK

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Moyes has said he'll sign another GK

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It'll probably be some old knacker and I wouldn't be surprised if Pickford gets the nod. They must be absolutely gutted though, having to shell out*

ReputationRep:
    Feeling confident about having a good week with my line up.

Courtlois
    Stones, Shaw, Holgate
    Tadic, Hazard, Sterling, Snodgrass
    Gray, Ibra, Aguero

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.