How are you feeling right now? MKIV

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    Woops, sorry for the late reply. FM, the current bane of my existence, took up a lot of my time.

That was EXACTLY what I thought. :lol: And also very kind, because, often, you go out of your way to rep or reply to every post on a thread. :heart:

'Very pretty'? :rofl: You are so so funny. My eyebrows are pretty much my only pride though.

Hmm, it doesn't mean much. Though some people do say that I 'sound posh', I don't really think so. :dontknow: I am very culture-less (?)

Me? Dance? :toofunny: Hobbies? Singing, acting and, as pathetic as it may sound, volunteering. Also, quite a bit of a reader (which explains why I took English Literature) but I don't really get the chance to get my hands on good books these days. :cry2:

Something interesting about me...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I can't think of anything. :getmecoat:
    You are pretty. :hand:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    Ill, and very busy.
    feel any better now? :console: also since when were did you get the community assistant role? congrats man!

(Original post by Zuki)
    8pm on a Friday whilst my friends are having fun I'm on a farm looking at cows

Work :cry:
    so youre a cow milker? :holmes:

(Original post by undercxver)
    Sorry, I like to milk sure everyone can access my udders with ease.
    well that was ....tmi :lol:

(Original post by Saba XD)
    I hate debating with people on TSR. They are so stubborn and don't realise that they are wrong. Especially those country vs country debates. :argh:
    hence I do not involve myself in those debates, funny thing is the wrong ppl think theyre right, they dont even doubt themselves for a second making the debate exponentially harder :facepalm:

(Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    Woops, sorry for the late reply. FM, the current bane of my existence, took up a lot of my time.

That was EXACTLY what I thought. :lol: And also very kind, because, often, you go out of your way to rep or reply to every post on a thread. :heart:

'Very pretty'? :rofl: You are so so funny. My eyebrows are pretty much my only pride though.

Hmm, it doesn't mean much. Though some people do say that I 'sound posh', I don't really think so. :dontknow: I am very culture-less (?)

Me? Dance? :toofunny: Hobbies? Singing, acting and, as pathetic as it may sound, volunteering. Also, quite a bit of a reader (which explains why I took English Literature) but I don't really get the chance to get my hands on good books these days. :cry2:

Something interesting about me...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I can't think of anything. :getmecoat:
    No worries, Im still handling normal maths as best as I can right now, let alone further, intelligence is attractive

How has your day been then apart from the FM? :holmes: mine felt like a short day and I bought some presents for some birthdays

Nah I reckon youre kinder, I just rep random ppl cos then I can rep the ppl I want again :rofl:

as for replies, I just like to talk, talkative me :007:

is 'very pretty' not accurate for you? ok final offer is 'very beautiful' ok? (this assumes the avi is you )

your gems are your pride too :rofl3:

culture less? how is that even possible youve experienced at least 2 right?

and lmao how the f*** is that pathetic? its your kindness again , I volunteer at the library so I guess we're 'pathetic' together for real tho, heart of a lion!

singing and acting huh....if I taught you dancing then youd be a classic triple threat

what style do you sing? blues? and what acting? (Im assuming acting like in plays and stuff, not just playing hard to get and making up good stories about how you didnt do the FM hwk to your teach)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    What's the difference?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Interest is haram in Islam. Hence, an Islamic account.

I'm so never getting a girlfriend

ReputationRep:
    I hate debating with people on TSR. They are so stubborn and don't realise that they are wrong. Especially those country vs country debates. :argh:
    Oh dear, i read yours! But didnt post coz i know there is no point, i hate arguments too
    :lovehug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling blessed and happy to be alive

ReputationRep:
    Interest is haram in Islam. Hence, an Islamic account.
    Give the interest you get to the poor that way its not haraam, is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Feeling like a criminal and a low life.
    Fed up of life and the heartache and misery and sadness.
    Fed up of being treated different.
    Feeling like i have no one i can talk to in real life.
    And like only one person would miss me in real life if i just went and died.

Fed up of feeling im not good enough to love.
    I just wanna have a family who actually love me and not make fun of me and take the mick of me, and make me feel like im the scum of the earth.

Wanna die.
    Whats the point in life??

ReputationRep:
    School has me chained, I want to express my individuality, dye my hair blue, get a tattoo, get more piercings but no, deputy head girl must do what she's told and adhere to the rules to be a positive role model to the younger kids and set an example.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Wool Woop!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Aww quite how I managed to do that though! :dontknow:

Awwwww!

Today was reasonable!
    Hehe good ol evenight!

Hope your day/evenight are superb!
    :awesome: :woo:

Me neither, but you did it well! :yep:

Aw good to hear it!
    Indeed I do like that word!

Aww thanks! It was OK!

I love it when people quit on me when I'm suffering :cry2:

(Original post by Matrix123)
    :awesome: :woo:

Me neither, but you did it well! :yep:

Aw good to hear it!
    Indeed I do like that word!

Aww thanks! It was OK!

Aww I'm glad!

Not very happy now though

Aw I'm glad! It can be our word?!

It's ok! Glad to hear it!

ReputationRep:

Aww I'm glad!

Not very happy now though

Aw I'm glad! It can be our word?!

It's ok! Glad to hear it!

Aww no! When are you going to bed? We can go to room 12 if you're free for another few minutes?

Haha Sure thing! :yep:

Aww
    Only just saw this... :console:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Just a few things I looked up for you that I find inspirational, hopefully you do too!

ReputationRep:
    I know that feeling :console:
    Sorry to hear that

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me or does anyone else feel like a ghost??
    By ghost i mean no one gets close to you, or not many love you, your just a nothing floating through life without a purpose or reason

ReputationRep:
    Hugs for everyone here because feeling bad sucks!

Right now, I'm feeling happy but also stressed. I have an important test coming up for biology that I've been too mentally unwell to revise for for some time, so I've got to learn all 8 topics in time for Tuesday - I sorta know some, I know one completely because it's super easy. I'm happy because I've only got a few more topics to add to my revision note mindmap so now I have a really useful resource to help me revise! I'm stressed because it's so soon and I know so little, I have so much more to go, but I'm trying to stay hopeful. I'm already picking up loads of stuff from revision today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Ahh well Birmingham is quite far from where i live so thats not an option Lloyds Bank has one? Ahh never expected it to have one tbh but thats great haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah, Birmingham is far from me too. But, Edgware road is not far. Ikr. I didn't expect Lloyd's Bank to have one. I might open a bank account with them soon Insha Allah.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah, Birmingham is far from me too. But, Edgware road is not far. Ikr. I didn't expect Lloyd's Bank to have one. I might open a bank account with them soon Insha Allah.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    well you did find it haha which is good & thats far too from me so lloyds Tsb is the only close one Insha'Allah & Barclays are annoying me , been twice and they havent called since! Shall i go tomorrow , like i don't want to look too desperate tbh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    My wifey still better :hand:
    My wifey is so kind. :lovehug: :heart:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    Feeling very ill had a fever since morning and a runny nose :sigh:
    Then i started wheezing again so i called gp to book an asthma review appointment :L then they give it for 7th October wth :l

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awww bro. Are you feeling better? :hugs:

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.