The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5380
Original post by Silcce
I like Game of Thrones, but if you watch them one after the other, time will feel like its moving slow and what not. You'll actually be wishing for the episode to hurry up and end xD. I can't say the same for True Blood tho :')

True Blood is so awesome. Did you see the latest episode "Life Matters"?
Original post by pseudonymegg
if all goes wrong Untitled.png

Quality censoring :tongue:
Original post by PythianLegume
Dropping 1 or 2 marks on C2? You can join my club...

join the near miss 97-99ums club, C1 made me a member of this club. Who knew finding the tangent would cause such a shortfall...
Dropping 1 or 2 marks on C2? You can join my club...

Original post by Robbie242
I don't think it was DJ lol, not this C2 paper at least, he sat it last year. Me and Boy_Wonder perhaps?

you can join the 97-99ums near miss club, where I am a formal member of, several times by Thursday.

I am most pissed off by S1 though

97+ ums club brah.

Oh yeah, it was Boy_Wonder, I remember now :tongue:
Original post by Silcce
I like Game of Thrones, but if you watch them one after the other, time will feel like its moving slow and what not. You'll actually be wishing for the episode to hurry up and end xD. I can't say the same for True Blood tho :')

I have watched them one after the other haha, the first time I watched the episodes I got so hooked that I was watching 4 or 5 in a row every night :couchpotato:
Never seen any True Blood episodes personally but vampires and the like don't really interest me that much. Thinking of watching Hannibal though
Original post by Robbie242
join the near miss 97-99ums club, C1 made me a member of this club. Who knew finding the tangent would cause such a shortfall...

We're all such bastards. People are probably watching this thread thinking 'really hope I made my BBB offer' and we are all like 'damn, only got 99%'.
We're all such bastards. People are probably watching this thread thinking 'really hope I made my BBB offer' and we are all like 'damn, only got 99%'.

we really are incredible bastards :lol:

Hey though I do have a much lower score to not look forward to, a low A in S1 :cry2:
Reply 5387
so are AQA grade boundaries released at 0:00 in just a few hours then?
Reply 5388
is everyone getting their maintenance grant and loan on or after their course start date. or are some getting it before or around when fresher's starts.
Original post by Cryl
True Blood is so awesome. Did you see the latest episode "Life Matters"?

NO! Wait, if you mean this Sundays episode, then no. I'm saving that for after I get my results. I need some Bon Temps madness to get me through the rest of the week xD. I love True Blood, it never disappoints, and the ending gets me mad because I want to watch the next episode, which is a good thing! But the season finale is coming soon and I'm not ready for it T_T
Original post by qr95
Can't wait to see the c3 grade boundaries

Posted from TSR Mobile

I personally think they'll be higher than some people are expecting.
Reply 5391
Original post by mulac2
so are AQA grade boundaries released at 0:00 in just a few hours then?

They could be released anytime after not exactly 0:00

Posted from TSR Mobile
I guess I could watch some more Hell's Kitchen :woo:

But tomorrow I'm gonna spend some time to analyse the grade boundaries, yeah.
[video="youtube;WgzItEarNc0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgzItEarNc0[/video]

just some motivation

Everyone's entitled to their target/expectations but yh complaining about 99% can sound annoying :tongue:
Original post by MathsNerd1
I personally think they'll be higher than some people are expecting.

The paper was difficult, but people have seriously exaggerated how hard it was.
im ready
Reply 5397
Original post by Silcce
NO! Wait, if you mean this Sundays episode, then no. I'm saving that for after I get my results. I need some Bon Temps madness to get me through the rest of the week xD. I love True Blood, it never disappoints, and the ending gets me mad because I want to watch the next episode, which is a good thing! But the season finale is coming soon and I'm not ready for it T_T

Ooo okay. I won't spoil it then. But I found the last episode a bit disappointing tbh. You'll see what I mean once you watch it ^.^
Original post by Arva
I didn't get a single 100 last year. Not even C1. C1 was my lowest pure module actually. :tongue:

:lol: I think that will be my C4 :hide:
You can still beat me in C2 (although I did do it in Yr 11 :pierre: )

What did you get in your modules?
Original post by MathsNerd1
We shall indeed but I'm very doubtful that it'll change as I've fully prepared myself for Nottingham now I can only be pleasantly surprised on the day :tongue:

Good:colone: it's best that way!

I got 96, I miss out on the club :mad:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:lol: I think that will be my C4 :hide:

What did you get in your modules?

Good:colone: it's best that way!

I got 96, I miss out on the club :mad:

you can join the 0-96ums club :rofl:

Latest