homo name Mr McDermott

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    Who? (mirin)
    I forgot his name ffs

ReputationRep:
    homo name Mr McDermott
    not rly, first player to win both PFA and FWA awards in same year. Short but magnificent peak.

ReputationRep:
    Srs? But he's 3 years older?
    In with older kids crew :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Went to a catholic grammar school. angelus prayers erryday, felt good man. :cool:
    :lol: you a catholic or na? Protestant state school for me, the appeasement levels go through the roof, I swear they made up their own rulings to pander to their own needs :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    In with older kids crew :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah but you didn't play in a proper team with him, I played with a current pro as my midfield partner (Tom Cleverley playing alongside Andres Iniesta crew)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terry McDermott)
    not rly, first player to win both PFA and FWA awards in same year. Short but magnificent peak.
    Didn't say he was a bad player, just that his name is homo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    :lol: you a catholic or na? Protestant state school for me, the appeasement levels go through the roof, I swear they made up their own rulings to pander to their own needs :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The CoE dont believe in religion. If I was a minority I would milk them for whatever their bleeding liberal hearts would allow. You'd have to put a gun to the head of a CoE bishop to get him to admit that he considers Christianity to be the one true religion FFS. Cant respect people so spineless.

I'm not even religious, but I enjoyed the discipline of a catholic school. You would not find a private school in the country that offers the same kind of education in all honesty.

ReputationRep:
    Ah but you didn't play in a proper team with him, I played with a current pro as my midfield partner (Tom Cleverley playing alongside Andres Iniesta crew)
    Pls name this player also :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The CoE dont believe in religion. If I was a minority I would milk them for whatever their bleeding liberal hearts would allow. You'd have to put a gun to the head of a CoE bishop to get him to admit that he considers Christianity to be the one true religion FFS. Cant respect people so spineless.

I'm not even religious, but I enjoyed the discipline of a catholic school. You would not find a private school in the country that offers the same kind of education in all honesty.
    Agree tbh, I ain't even Christian but it's embarrassing for me to see the levels that people will go to.

Yeah for sure, kids nowadays are cretins, and I for one do not oppose corporal punishment.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Pls name this player also :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He plays in league 2, you won't have heard of him (i promise it's true though ). So not as impressive as Wisdom :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Agree tbh, I ain't even Christian but it's embarrassing for me to see the levels that people will go to.

Yeah for sure, kids nowadays are cretins, and I for one do not oppose corporal punishment.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Never got hit by anyone personally but in some cases its for the long term good certainly. In most cases teachers arent even allowed to properly criticise pupils work. Last year I did some Undergraduate teaching and got a few complaints for calling out laziness etc :rolleyes:

Most of the worst parents in the UK are white working class chavs who dont lift a finger for their kids, blame society for that and then wonder why they turn end up on Jeremy Kyle. :rolleyes: Seems to get worse every year.

ReputationRep:
    He plays in league 2, you won't have heard of him (i promise it's true though ). So not as impressive as Wisdom :lol:
    Not doubting, was just interested haha yeah Andre was a cool guy tbf.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Never got hit by anyone personally but in some cases its for the long term good certainly. In most cases teachers arent even allowed to properly criticise pupils work. Last year I did some Undergraduate teaching and got a few complaints for calling out laziness etc :rolleyes:

Most of the worst parents in the UK are white working class chavs who dont lift a finger for their kids, blame society for that and then wonder why they turn end up on Jeremy Kyle. :rolleyes: Seems to get worse every year.
    Too much PC nowadays. Must be hard for the older generation who fought in WWII and balanced 2 jobs to see our lot moaning about 2 hours of homework they get a weak :rolleyes:

Working class are mugs, as are upper class- totally out of touch with society nowadays. Chavs are the scum of the earth and I for one am not opposed to shipping them to the top of Scotland and putting a large brick wall around.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The last few posts have been interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    The last few posts have been interesting.
    I sense that's interesting in a bad way...

ReputationRep:
    plug 2nite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    plug 2nite
    Cannot myself personally, tawareeh innit.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    fair enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    same man

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.