Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Iv FINALLY made a note of when my meds run out. Being on 3 different meds being given 3 different amounts of said meds at different times is getting bloody confusing.

1 i get 28 days worth, one i got 30 days worth and one i get 56 days worth arghh

Posted from TSR Mobile
    MediSafe is a good app for that but I was never disciplined enough to keep it updated :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraaaaa)
    sunday
    Looking forward to it still?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    Looking forward to it still?
    yeah i guess so...not feeling much at all recently :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Making cupcakes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Okay so if im making http://www.number-2-pencil.com/2012/...cookie-in-cup/ how important do you think the brown sugar would be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    MediSafe is a good app for that but I was never disciplined enough to keep it updated :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just confusing, even more so with my morning meds now! Nearly took my night time meds when i woke up the other day! Proper confuses me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SweetNothing)
    Okay so if im making http://www.number-2-pencil.com/2012/...cookie-in-cup/ how important do you think the brown sugar would be?
    Not massively, brown sugar will just make it a darker colour and possibly more caramely. Id say youd be fine with normal castor or granulated sugar

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by guitaristemily)
    i dont think they can do anything though
    It's up to you, but if you ask there are probably things- or at least something- try can do to help you. Like in exams they can put arrangements for people to use a laptop, sit in a different room, get extra time, rest breaks etc, there may be an equivalent (although less extreme) that could help you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Iv FINALLY made a note of when my meds run out. Being on 3 different meds being given 3 different amounts of said meds at different times is getting bloody confusing.

1 i get 28 days worth, one i got 30 days worth and one i get 56 days worth arghh

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sounds like me- at one point I had three things morning and night (but one meant to be twelve hours apart, kind of given up on that now and just do it with the rest), two just morning, one just night, one before food, one after food and two whenever I needed them (although one of those was meant to be an hour before I needed it...) :lol: Fortunately they're all in 28 or 30 day packs though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    Making cupcakes

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can I have one? :puppyeyes: Watching bakeoff made me hungry!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    Can I have one? :puppyeyes: Watching bakeoff made me hungry!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Okay we've made far too much mixture haha Ooh don't tell me who left, I haven't seen it yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    Okay we've made far too much mixture haha Ooh don't tell me who left, I haven't seen it yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can you post it? Or I'll just fly... Actually apparating or whatever it is might be faster :lol: I won't!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Maybe

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like me- at one point I had three things morning and night (but one meant to be twelve hours apart, kind of given up on that now and just do it with the rest), two just morning, one just night, one before food, one after food and two whenever I needed them (although one of those was meant to be an hour before I needed it...) :lol: Fortunately they're all in 28 or 30 day packs though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mines confusing when my morning med is the same as one of my evening meds just a smaller dose!
    Oh imalso meant to take another medication twice a day with food but i got ill and got scared it was the med so havnt taken it since and keep forgetting to start when im eating!

Medication is confusing business. I think i need on of those am/pm med boxes!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not massively, brown sugar will just make it a darker colour and possibly more caramely. Id say youd be fine with normal castor or granulated sugar

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It didn't turn out how I thought it would :/ I think I did something wrong!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SweetNothing)
    It didn't turn out how I thought it would :/ I think I did something wrong!
    How did it turn out??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Mines confusing when my morning med is the same as one of my evening meds just a smaller dose!
    Oh imalso meant to take another medication twice a day with food but i got ill and got scared it was the med so havnt taken it since and keep forgetting to start when im eating!

Medication is confusing business. I think i need on of those am/pm med boxes!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I always forget the foody ones, morning and evening I always remember to do it I just sometimes ge them the wrong way round Must be worse to have different doses of the same thing though! One of them would be so helpful though :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I always forget the foody ones, morning and evening I always remember to do it I just sometimes ge them the wrong way round Must be worse to have different doses of the same thing though! One of them would be so helpful though :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Its so confusing isnt it! Maybe i should restart my foody med tomorrow!
    Oh its a nightmare! And got confusing when i needed another lot of one of the doses when id only just been given the other dose! Proper head blagging!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just had a rant on twitter but still bery hurt and upset and kida angry about something that happened earlier :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Its so confusing isnt it! Maybe i should restart my foody med tomorrow!
    Oh its a nightmare! And got confusing when i needed another lot of one of the doses when id only just been given the other dose! Proper head blagging!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do it! See if it helps I'm fine until I forget one, then I can't work out if I'm meant to take it or not, or if I take an evening one in the morning do I do it evening too? What if I can't remember what I've done and what I haven't? :confused: That said, one of my tablet packets has the days on and that actually makes it worse I think :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do it! See if it helps I'm fine until I forget one, then I can't work out if I'm meant to take it or not, or if I take an evening one in the morning do I do it evening too? What if I can't remember what I've done and what I haven't? :confused: That said, one of my tablet packets has the days on and that actually makes it worse I think :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I found it easier with days on the packet! That kept me in check! I reckon drs should give out week by week med pots to put your meds in when you take more than say 3 a day! Would make life easier!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2014
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.