Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Arteta Pod Campbell and Flam are basically gone. Walcott will only go if we find a replacement and Wilshere wont leave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    Can see a few players leaving us permanently this season; Walcott (if Arsenal don't negotiate to his terms), Arteta, Podolski, Campbell maybe even Flamini and Wilshere.
    Walcotts off to City methinks or Juventus. I can see City buying him for requirement reasons and I can see maybe Utd and liverpool going in for him but not too sure. City would be happy to pay what he wants and I think if they can keep him fit then they'll be getting a 20+ goal and 15+ assist a season winger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    Arteta Pod Campbell and Flam are basically gone. Walcott will only go if we find a replacement and Wilshere wont leave.
    So you think my fave player Diaby will stay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamthetruth)
    So you think my fave player Diaby will stay?
    every year a part of diaby is sacrificed in order for us to qualify for the champions league, we need to keep him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    every year a part of diaby is sacrificed in order for us to qualify for the champions league, we need to keep him.
    I don't think there's much of him left

ReputationRep:
    Did you see that ludicrous display last night...?

ReputationRep:
    I bet everyone is waiting for the day Roman decides to leave
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Lewierhodes)
    Did you see that ludicrous display last night...?
    What was Walcott thinking?

The problem with Arsenal is they always try and walk it in

(Original post by shawn_o1)
    I bet everyone is waiting for the day Roman decides to leave
    Chelsea are too established now. They'd survive without him

City on the other hand...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You know what the worst thing is. The team that finishes higher out of us and Man UTD could be decided by the game at Old toilet. UTD have some big points now even though we've predicted them to drop so they could easily get 3rd over us, especially if they win that game at the end of the season. Not worried about Liverpool so we really need to give them a good thrashing at the Emirates, and it'll lead us 9 points over them.

Also it's a shame Alan Pardrew came so late for Palace, otherwise I think they'd probably of reached top 10. Let's just hope he doesn't vanish after a half season like Pulis

(Original post by AR_95)
    You know what the worst thing is. The team that finishes higher out of us and Man UTD could be decided by the game at Old toilet. UTD have some big points now even though we've predicted them to drop so they could easily get 3rd over us, especially if they win that game at the end of the season. Not worried about Liverpool so we really need to give them a good thrashing at the Emirates, and it'll lead us 9 points over them.

Also it's a shame Alan Pardrew came so late for Palace, otherwise I think they'd probably of reached top 10. Let's just hope he doesn't vanish after a half season like Pulis
    We banged them in the cup, let's just bang them again lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnus Taylor)
    We banged them in the cup, let's just bang them again lol

Yeah the cup victory gives me much more confidence going into this game but UTD look a bit more effective recently especially after their last two games. I just hope we turn up tbh but chances are squad will be riddled with injuries by then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    x
    What was Wenger thinking! Sending Walcott on that early*

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool game is very important now. There will obviously be a strong reaction from them because their backs are against the wall now. They'll try and blitz us in the first 20, we just have to defend well and take our chances. Thier desperation for a win is what will cause them to open us space.

Don't like this talk about Theo leaving tbh he's a very important player. We need to do as much as we can to keep him really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Liverpool game is very important now. There will obviously be a strong reaction from them because their backs are against the wall now. They'll try and blitz us in the first 20, we just have to defend well and take our chances. Thier desperation for a win is what will cause them to open us space.

Don't like this talk about Theo leaving tbh he's a very important player. We need to do as much as we can to keep him really
    walcott's lazy. he would never do something like this these days:

his work rate is abysmal. he just wants to stand next to a LB and hold his hand.

It's like when Lloyd Banks released HFM2. He just didn't want to put in the work after to follow it up, and just wanted to live off past hype. There was no follow up, and he had to be dragged to record the videos to Beamer, Benz and Bentley.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    The issue you've got is your current run has only been against lower-league opposition. It all goes back into the argument that Giroud's a 'flat track bully'. Your games will get infinitely harder in April and May, all the while alongside the bid to retain the FA Cup.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    The issue you've got is your current run has only been against lower-league opposition. It all goes back into the argument that Giroud's a 'flat track bully'. Your games will get infinitely harder in April and May, all the while alongside the bid to retain the FA Cup.
    Seems like you just have it in for Giroud

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    really like that cazorla has taken a lot of responsibility on the pitch this season

its like he sees it as his club, not just a club he plays for
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    Seems like you just have it in for Giroud

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I genuinely don't. I just want him to prove his worth against the top sides, which can't be done at Newcastle away, or West Ham at home.

ReputationRep:
    I genuinely don't. I just want him to prove his worth against the top sides, which can't be done at Newcastle away, or West Ham at home.
    you're putting him in a lose lose situation.

if he scores against those teams, you'll just say he flat track bully.

if he doesnt, you'll say he's even worse.

its like mayweather vs pacquioa.

its a lose lose situation.

if he beats him, they'll say oh but pac's a has been.

if he doesnt beat him, he takes the L anyway.

ReputationRep:
    He's scored against Liverpool (wasn't hard to score against that defence at the time though :P), City and Monaco.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.