Mediaya - 2

Spotify95 - 2

eternaforest - 1

I am kira- 1

PrincessBO$$ - 1

someonethinking - 1
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mr T 999

I can't say for sure if his brother did it or if he did it. There's no way of telling :dontknow:

Well he's actually a pretty decent guy. He seems kinda sorry for having old those impostors accounts created of you and others on here. So far I don't think anyone created any more impostors account recently.

It was actually good to hear his point of view and what he thinks about this situation. If you read out convo you will know.

I also told him to repress the urge to get nice numbers and stop breaking the 10 post rule. He says he will stop, so hopefully he does.

Well I've certainly got my suspicions... I don't trust him, honestly I don't.

based on stuff that he has done to me, he's honestly not... I could go on for quite a bit about what he's done to me in the past, but I won't. @Matrix123 knows about it so you can contact her, or you can contact me via PM and I'll be happy to discuss it there.

I may have a look at the conversation in a bit.

Let's hope he stops... however, I asked him before and he didn't, so who's to say he will stop again? :sadnod:

Original post by BloodRedVHS
Yep. :colonhash:

You really cannot take anything he says seriously anymore. :nah:

I'm off now. Whilst your gone, have your 10 in a row and the 100, then I will be sending you a private message when I return.

Seriously, what have you got against me?!?! I'm one of the most trustworthy, genuine and reliable people you'll actually come across!

I don't really get what you don't like about me, pinkteddyx64, considering what I have put up with from you in the past.

edit: Reported as a PBU. We don't want you here. Goodbye.
(edited 7 years ago)
(edited 7 years ago)

Original post by spotify95
Seriously, what have you got against me?!?! I'm one of the most trustworthy, genuine and reliable people you'll actually come across!

I don't really get what you don't like about me, pinkteddyx64, considering what I have put up with from you in the past.
Relax. Silly people aren't worth your attention.

Latest