CTAM: Count to a million (Part 11)

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Yep - those success rates are very good Not only does that mean that I get loads of free batteries, but more importantly, less batteries are unnecessarily being thrown out and going to landfill.

I was just thinking though - suppose some of the local shops/supermarkets let me empty their batteries around here (on the condition that I return the dead ones back for recycling): I wonder how many batteries I'd be able to collect in my battery supply? And how many less batteries would be going to landfill?

Indeed, and that is very important too :yep:

Ooh wow, you'd have loads! It definitely would be of great help to the environment too. Maybe it's worth asking?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    Yea sure did.

Not really, homework, trying to rest ready for next week. What about you??

115, 376
    Aah, homework. I remember having quite a lot of that when I was at school about 3 or 4 years ago! Out of interest, are you doing GCSE's, A Levels, etc?

I haven't got much planned for the weekend but I know I've got to go to my local drop off point to drop off a parcel that needs sending

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Aah, homework. I remember having quite a lot of that when I was at school about 3 or 4 years ago! Out of interest, are you doing GCSE's, A Levels, etc?

I haven't got much planned for the weekend but I know I've got to go to my local drop off point to drop off a parcel that needs sending

Yea only just started year 12 in September and there are so much homework to do.

Sounds good.

115 390

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Btw, don't let PT get the 100 post!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Indeed, and that is very important too :yep:

Ooh wow, you'd have loads! It definitely would be of great help to the environment too. Maybe it's worth asking?

Yep and you're right, I certainly would have loads! Alright, that'd mean more to sort through, and potentially more to send back to recycling, but hey ho! It'd certainly give me more batteries and would help to ave the planet

Come to think of it, I wonder if I should ask the local shops if they'd let me recycle their batteries? I'd say so

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.