Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am struggling atm because a relative of mine is dying and has a few days left

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morgsie)
    Try and go see them if you can. Trust me. Youll regret it :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Sorry to hear this. I think Poncho gives good advice on this :yes:

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Sorry to hear this. I think Poncho gives good advice on this :yes:

:hugs:
    Only cos it happened to me and im not allowed to go to the funeral

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I lost a parent a couple of years ago, my advice is to spend as much time around them as you can, keep them company and say all that you want to say before it's too late.

Sadly we all lose people close to us at some point, but we come through the other side.. Often as a stronger version of our previous self.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    Only cos it happened to me and im not allowed to go to the funeral

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :sad: :console: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :sad: :console: :hugs:
    Also happened 2 years ago an my supposed best mates wouldn't even let me grieve :cry2:

Gahhh im sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    People on TSR are comparing me to evil dictator like Hitler, Mussolini, Mugabe etc which is making things worse

ReputationRep:
    People on TSR are comparing me to evil dictator like Hitler, Mussolini, Mugabe etc which is making things worse
    If you feel someone is breaking the rules or being offensive towards you then you know you can report the posts or come to AAM :yy:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Also happened 2 years ago an my supposed best mates wouldn't even let me grieve :cry2:

Gahhh im sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nothing to apologise for :nah:

ReputationRep:
    Nothing to apologise for :nah:
    Sorry just in a **** place ATM, don't even know what to do anymore
    :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Staying with Nut. (and an old old MHSS member from way before my time) atm. Just in case anyone heard about the body found and knows where we are, wasn't either of us. Have had a concerned phone call from my dad on that front...

Went out today and ended up a bit of a mess. Had collapsey flashback on the pavement by a bus stop. After about half an hour trying to recover, walked a bit further and ended up going again on a bit of grass. Luckily someone fab realised what was happening and gave us a lift home (a known safe person, not a stranger ). When we got back I had another long one. I think plan is to go to the med centre for benzos if they keep happening, because I have some but it's emergency reserves so I refuse to use it unless I'm trying to stay 'here' around my family.

Other than PTSD being a ****, I'm doing pretty ok. Getting periods of total hopelessness after flashbacks but otherwise relieved to be away from family and home. Was so nice to wake up this morning and know I was safe for the whole day, and I'm here until Sunday. So things are being horrible and challenging but I think it's the lesser of two evils. And N is being lovelybubbles and giving me lots of hugs, which helps.

:hugs: everyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Need to sleep so desperately, but too hot and restless, can't even open the window cos of ongoing roadworks right outside the bedroom the fan isn't cooling me down.

But totally not in a safe place for zopiclone

I just need sleep

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idle)
    If you feel someone is breaking the rules or being offensive towards you then you know you can report the posts or come to AAM :yy:
    Thank you but you know full well I don't trust the system

ReputationRep:
    Don't know why nights have to be so difficult. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    I am drinking more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    Nights really are the worst. Not sure why but i almost feel like i've trained myself to think about things too hard when i feel tired. Guess my brains just got used to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    Agreed, I often find nights the hardest part of the day too.

Want to talk about what's up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    Nights really are the worst. Not sure why but i almost feel like i've trained myself to think about things too hard when i feel tired. Guess my brains just got used to it.
    Would you care for a giggle about silly things i did?
    I told my boyfriend it was 4pm then later realised it was only 2pm i also thought it was a wednesday :facepalm:

But yes night times are deffinately worse. HOWEVER iv only nearly cried once tonight but done other kinda bad stuff instead

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Would you care for a giggle about silly things i did?
    Always

If it's any consolation it took me a good 30 seconds to add 19 to 39 playing snooker earlier.

In fact maybe its because i was playing so late that my brains still too switched on for bed. Not crying is certainly good, although i do find its a good release of tension. I'll admit i did on tuesday night.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.