Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omiclops)
    is it legit to use the same application for a training contract as the vacation scheme one where you've gotten an interview and been rejected? especially where questions are exactly the same
    Not really. They would expect it o be somewhat updated to reflect the fact that 1) it's a different type of vacancy 2) any updates that have happened since your vacation scheme application.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't suppose anyone has been interviewed by Morgan Lewis before and has any tips?

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody heard back from Gateley yet from the AC?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone ever had a phone interview with Thomas Eggar for a VS?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone doing the taylor Vinters vac scheme 2015? The email from HR doesn't state we get paid. Does anyone know if we get paid/get some expenses? Or is it an unpaid vac scheme? Accomodation for 2 weeks will be so expensive!

ReputationRep:
    anyone who was at the Cooley ac heard back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isrox08)
    Is anyone doing the taylor Vinters vac scheme 2015? The email from HR doesn't state we get paid. Does anyone know if we get paid/get some expenses? Or is it an unpaid vac scheme? Accomodation for 2 weeks will be so expensive!
    It's unpaid, with no expenses covered. I asked to not be in the Cambridge office since that requires me paying for accommodation but I was put there for a week. So 5 nights in a B&B for me!

ReputationRep:
    Could anyone inform me how an application for the Government Legal Service VS is made?
    All I can find on the website is details of how to apply for a TC, but no links for a direct VS application.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Marriott Harrison?

ReputationRep:
    anyone else get that email from mischon about reviewing video interviews? they're taking so so long!! when i saw their email i thought i was definitely going to find out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JKRP11)
    Same for me - I got invited for an interview, not sure if I'll accept it though given my exam timetable...

Same. A thesis and exams all in the next few weeks so waiting to see what they say about dates.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from Barclays or Faegre Baker Daniels?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ireneebeenie)
    Anyone heard from Barclays or Faegre Baker Daniels?
    Nothing from Barclays, apparently they'll be informing successful applicants no later than Friday.

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay thanks Chianti1

ReputationRep:
    I have just been invited by Browne Jacobson to do the Watson Glaser test. I had given up ages ago!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omiclops)
    anyone else get that email from mischon about reviewing video interviews? they're taking so so long!! when i saw their email i thought i was definitely going to find out!
    Yeah, I got it too - leapt out of my seat when I saw who it was from! They're still giving nothing away though... Fingers crossed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adriennbrigden)
    I have just been invited by Browne Jacobson to do the Watson Glaser test. I had given up ages ago!
    Gosh that is a long time.

Good luck!

It's been around 2 weeks since my telephone interview

Has anyone else heard back from Browne Jacobson?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone that has applied to barclays

did you receive an email notifying you that they have recovered your online assessment? I only got an email giving the link to the assessment. I have had no correspondence since....?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student652)
    Anyone that has applied to barclays

did you receive an email notifying you that they have recovered your online assessment? I only got an email giving the link to the assessment. I have had no correspondence since....?
    I had the same as you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    Gosh that is a long time.

Good luck!

It's been around 2 weeks since my telephone interview

Has anyone else heard back from Browne Jacobson?
    What is the TI like?

It is really bad timing, my exams start next week.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.