Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yeah and track is down Friday to Monday! I didn't find it too horrendous but I did the HECO question so didn't have to do question 2 thankfully!
    (Original post by LI09)
    I haven't received an interview/rejection yet and the wait is killing me. Also, how did you find the HAT?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millieellen)
    Yeah and track is down Friday to Monday! I didn't find it too horrendous but I did the HECO question so didn't have to do question 2 thankfully!
    I really didn't like the last question on ramtranus (no idea how to spell his name). I can't even recall what I wrote for that question, it's such a blur.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambre)
    Thanks, I heard on Monday. Maybe you have your interviews at brasenose only?
    I don't think so, I think they tell me when I'm there. Also I really hope that it isn't the only one because I heard somewhere that there's usually about 23 applicants for four places at Brasenose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by freya49)
    Me too!! I guess I'll see you there??
    Yes definitely! You're the first person for Corpus I've met on this thread :')

(Original post by madsparrow)
    Congrats! Still waiting to hear from Worcester for this course

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you so much Good luck to you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemmabeth)
    Has anyone heard anything from New College/law at New?
    nope not yet
    waiting for Law with Spanish Law at New

ReputationRep:
    Rejection Brasenose Law, achieved 3 A*s A and A* EPQ so I'm guessing I flopped the LNAT
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dandlessss)
    Rejection Brasenose Law, achieved 3 A*s A and A* EPQ so I'm guessing I flopped the LNAT
    Damn... That is so unfortunate

Don't worry you'll get into a solid uni with those grades anyway!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That sucks, but you will do well wherever you end up going. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JodieHarriett18)
    Anyone heard from Pembroke for Law? Cannot stand the wait 😭
    Hey, I've applied to Pembroke for Law as well but haven't heard back yet, all these law interviews are making me so nervous!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saga1997)
    Hi! French and Beginners' Portugese applicant here
    G
    Still no word on interview or rejection yet either :/
    Yay! Someone doing the same course as me! I haven't heard either. Which course have you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to everyone who's received an offer! I'm off to pray for PPE invitations to come out soon

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear that. With those grades you will go to a solidly reputable university for sure. 3 A*s is brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when we will be hearing from maths/joint schools? or any dates from last year?

Good luck and well done to everyone with interviews! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bcmh)
    Any offers from Worcester yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've not heard anything yet... stressing majorly😕 what did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millieellen)
    How did you find the HECO section??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haien910)
    Does anyone know when we will be hearing from maths/joint schools? or any dates from last year?

Good luck and well done to everyone with interviews! x
    last year we got told about a week and a half or so before interview and since interview was mid december... we only got told early december/late november? If I remember rightly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mia0014)
    I've not heard anything yet... stressing majorly😕 what did you apply for?
    I hate not knowing! And biochemistry, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The last two parts of that question killed me, like how do you have half of a sheep I couldn't get over that!
    (Original post by the___jackal)
    How did you find the HECO section??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bcmh)
    I hate not knowing! And biochemistry, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me too!! Maybe see you at interviews (hopefully)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranayounis)
    Hey, I've applied to Pembroke for Law as well but haven't heard back yet, all these law interviews are making me so nervous!!
    Same!! 😁😁😁

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.