Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kelsey_piano)
    Hi guys, does anyone know how long before the actual ACs they let us know? Can they for example let us know only 3-4 days before?
    Yes absolutely

ReputationRep:
    I had a video interview 2 weeks ago, nothing after that yet.

(Original post by paulpierce94)
    Anyone heard back from Standard & Poor's ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acqua)
    They've started reviewing FI apps then, hopefully my division is next If you haven't already done so, go to the AM thread for advice on the interview.

What's the link for the AM thread please?

ReputationRep:
    CS APAC Inspire program, anyone applied to it?

ReputationRep:
    URGENT!! Have an SA offer from a Balance Sheet Bank and signed it on Friday, however today I received an invite for an SA AC in a BB. How rude would it be to go back on my previous offer if I were to receive one from the BB?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niasem)
    URGENT!! Have an SA offer from a Balance Sheet Bank and signed it on Friday, however today I received an invite for an SA AC in a BB. How rude would it be to go back on my previous offer if I were to receive one from the BB?
    Not that bad, it would be really bad if you signed an offer of another BB

ReputationRep:
    In my opinion, for a SA role that is absolutely fine. I am sure they will understand that your career progression is of utmost importance to you, and it's not as if they don't have a queue of people that they can ring up in a second to fill your position.

ReputationRep:
    Do HSBC retest at AC this year?

ReputationRep:
    Would people reneg a Barc S&T SA offer for a JPM markets offer? Signed Barc contract off the back of SW earlier this yea
    How bad really is it??

ReputationRep:
    Rejection from GS. I guess they are sending massive amount of rejection email from this week on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skywalker94)
    Rejection from GS. I guess they are sending massive amount of rejection email from this week on
    Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Just received this email from RBC:
    "Thank you for your application for the RBC Capital Markets 2017 Summer Intern - Global Investment Banking Programme. We have now reviewed your application, and you are now under consideration for a first round telephone interview. Should you be successful in securing a telephone interview, this will likely take place during the next 4 – 6 weeks."

I finished the tests on saturday and I was sent this just after "Our team will now review your test results, CV and application form. We will endeavour to respond to you within 3 working days of your receipt of this email."

Did anyone receive the same? What does it mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumper93)
    Just received this email from RBC:
    "Thank you for your application for the RBC Capital Markets 2017 Summer Intern - Global Investment Banking Programme. We have now reviewed your application, and you are now under consideration for a first round telephone interview. Should you be successful in securing a telephone interview, this will likely take place during the next 4 – 6 weeks."

I finished the tests on saturday and I was sent this just after "Our team will now review your test results, CV and application form. We will endeavour to respond to you within 3 working days of your receipt of this email."

Did anyone receive the same? What does it mean?
    You have passed the tests and they will decide whether they want to give you an interview.

ReputationRep:
    Guys, I had a Citi IB phone interview for grad last Wednesday. I havent heard anything back yet, how long does it usually take? HR havent got back to me but one of my interviewers offered to go for coffee. It could be awkward if I go and still haven't received a response, or worst yet I get a rejection

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone has Barclays HR recruitment email ? It has been almost a month since I completed business insight 2 and I am still yet to hear from them about the outcome. Is anyone of you in the same situation ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skywalker94)
    Sorry to hear that, man! Best of luck for your other apps though
    What division was this for and was this post video interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boppity Boo)
    Sorry to hear that, man! Best of luck for your other apps though
    What division was this for and was this post video interview?
    ops grad. Nope didnt get the video interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J Edgar)
    What's the link for the AM thread please?
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...0#post68427862

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luc123456)
    Guys, I had a Citi IB phone interview for grad last Wednesday. I havent heard anything back yet, how long does it usually take? HR havent got back to me but one of my interviewers offered to go for coffee. It could be awkward if I go and still haven't received a response, or worst yet I get a rejection
    I think Citi IBD grad is full..

ReputationRep:
    I would also be of the opinion that this is fine as long as there is a significant difference between the banks in question. i.e. declining BAML for JPM would not be considered wise but declining Nomura for BAML is fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.