Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Quite scared

also it is ****ing me off when ppl say 'oh it is just because of results'

NO IT BLOODY WELL ISNT OK THANK U

:/

had these for months and months and months so no it isnt results ffs

and idk what is gonna happen tonight and it frightens me and idk what im gonna do 'under the influence' if u will but no-one is taking it seriously so ok

:goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    Quite scared

also it is ****ing me off when ppl say 'oh it is just because of results'

NO IT BLOODY WELL ISNT OK THANK U

:/

had these for months and months and months so no it isnt results ffs

and idk what is gonna happen tonight and it frightens me and idk what im gonna do 'under the influence' if u will but no-one is taking it seriously so ok

:goodnight:
    dont drink and drive :eek:

Awhhh i feel u gurl

Seriously tho maybe stay with a friend or sibling in their room, or hide anything that could hurt you? Or try to watch something to distract you at least until you fall asleep? Thats what i do

(Original post by z33)
    dont drink and drive :eek:

Awhhh i feel u gurl

Seriously tho maybe stay with a friend or sibling in their room, or hide anything that could hurt you? Or try to watch something to distract you at least until you fall asleep? Thats what i do
    xD im not drunk lovely :hugs: although it sounded like that tbf
    just i did something stupid this morning because i thought my dreams were real bc they are that vivid, that is what i mean because it is becoming increasingly difficult to remeber what has actually happened which sounds stupid like how could u not know but it is like that first 10 minutes after u wake up when u think it is real and then gradually it trickles back through the day and you think 'did that really happen?' and yeh :/
    thank you Z :hugs: also good luck <3 x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    xD im not drunk lovely :hugs: although it sounded like that tbf
    just i did something stupid this morning because i thought my dreams were real bc they are that vivid, that is what i mean because it is becoming increasingly difficult to remeber what has actually happened which sounds stupid like how could u not know but it is like that first 10 minutes after u wake up when u think it is real and then gradually it trickles back through the day and you think 'did that really happen?' and yeh :/
    thank you Z :hugs: also good luck <3 x
    Alright good!
    Ooooh i used to have vivid dreams like that when i was younger - luckily they were nver nightmares tho x_x
    I get it tho
    Hey try to draw something on your arm in the same spot every day like a cloud or something and when you see it its real life when you dont its a dream? Maybe you can get used to that concept and it becomes easier.

Either way i hope you feel better soon :hugs: thank you <333

ReputationRep:
    nighty night
    have to sleep somehow :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    sad

ReputationRep:
    My head, it hurts so much :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    I'm just so so so v incredibly really majorly upset + my eyes hurt a whole lot, like, so much + I'm v tired + I don't know how to cope + Google doesn't know either + yes, I Googled it + nobody knows + I just wish I was a stupid panda so I can just eat leaves all day bc I just want some lettuce + I want my parent + everytime I say that I feel like I'm going to vomit + I want to stop being a burden but I can't + I just need to know how to cope + my eyes really hurt + I've got a cold + I know I need to stop being upset bc I always get ill then I have no one to look after me + I can't breathe properly anymore + I think I'm going to try + do something really productive tomorrow so I don't have to think about anything + I feel like I'm going to die from sadness + I don't want to die + I'm scared. Maybe if I just rant everything out now then I won't be like this tomorrow. Maybe. Hopefully. Hopefully. Hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    Really really scared and sad and fed up just want a hug and help from a special someone :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    Really really scared and sad and fed up just want a hug and help from a special someone :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I ain't your special someone, but this one's for you :hugs: :console:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I can't even begin to describe how I feel. Pathetic, mostly. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    I'm just so so so v incredibly really majorly upset + my eyes hurt a whole lot, like, so much + I'm v tired + I don't know how to cope + Google doesn't know either + yes, I Googled it + nobody knows + I just wish I was a stupid panda so I can just eat leaves all day bc I just want some lettuce + I want my parent + everytime I say that I feel like I'm going to vomit + I want to stop being a burden but I can't + I just need to know how to cope + my eyes really hurt + I've got a cold + I know I need to stop being upset bc I always get ill then I have no one to look after me + I can't breathe properly anymore + I think I'm going to try + do something really productive tomorrow so I don't have to think about anything + I feel like I'm going to die from sadness + I don't want to die + I'm scared. Maybe if I just rant everything out now then I won't be like this tomorrow. Maybe. Hopefully. Hopefully. Hopefully.
    G'Morning :hat2:

Ranting usually helps, and tears on my pillow too. I make designs on my pillow with the tears and eventually fall asleep. Yup, I'm wacky :woo: I'm not going to say that I understand what you're going through, because I can only imagine, not experience it like you do. So lots of :hugs: and :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raniafern)
    I ain't your special someone, but this one's for you :hugs: :console:
    No one can be that special someone but yh
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    No one can be that special someone but yh
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha, I don't even have a special someone, but the world lives on hope :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    I can't even begin to describe how I feel. Pathetic, mostly. :sigh:
    We're always harsh on ourselves, harsher than necessary. :hugs: Wow, I'm just giving everybody hugs I don't have anything appropriate and relevant to say! :argh:

ReputationRep:
    Sleepy but i have to go out, no point in sleeping now

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I don't even have a special someone, but the world lives on hope :love:
    Aww :lovehug:
    I dont have it either anymore
    'world lives on hope'........ I love that, so true tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    We're always harsh on ourselves, harsher than necessary. :hugs: Wow, I'm just giving everybody hugs I don't have anything appropriate and relevant to say! :argh:
    I think that was actually quite appropriate and relevant. I guess you're right - I hope you're right, anyway. :ashamed:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    I think that was actually quite appropriate and relevant. I guess you're right - I hope you're right, anyway. :ashamed:
    :hugs:
    :hugs: Well I tend to say the first thing that comes to mind... I AM right :unimpressed: We're always harsher on ourselves... Haha, so are you in school or uni?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    another headache?what is this witchcraft?
    ur jkin right urghhhhhhhhhh

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.