Doctor Who - Discussion Thread II Watch

This discussion is closed.
LastLordofTime
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Miracle Day)
Ahww I went from 21 rep to 0 in a day -.- anyway to the above.. Torchwood Children of Earth counted as a series because they were an hour long each, the torchwood series were 45 minutes and Miracle Day is going to be amazing <3
Children of Earth was technically a serial :fyi:
emzieee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
IF it was River who killed the Doctor, it would make sense because they're travelling in different directions, and the Doctor first met River not long before she 'died', so maybe the true River (since the baby was a flesh copy) will first meet the Doctor the day he dies, i.e. when she kills him???

I actually don't think the Doctor will die, or that it was River, but hey.
Oncoming Storm
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by LostInLaw)
She did meet Tennant, when we first meet her on the day she dies in the library. And she commented on how young he was (presumably because all her experiences up until that point are 11th doctor+).
I meant again. :lol: Forgot to add that. Cos I have the feeling that the three of them would have quite the party. Of course, it wouldn't be complete if Jack didn't turn up...I hope they meet at some point, it would be the funniest thing to ever happen on Dr Who.
Stargatecrazy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Oncoming Storm)
I meant again. :lol: Forgot to add that. Cos I have the feeling that the three of them would have quite the party. Of course, it wouldn't be complete if Jack didn't turn up...I hope they meet at some point, it would be the funniest thing to ever happen on Dr Who.
I really want a Jack and River episode! It would be brilliant! Especially if Jack flirted with River and the Doctor got jealous :love:
Oncoming Storm
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Stargatecrazy)
I really want a Jack and River episode! It would be brilliant! Especially if Jack flirted with River and the Doctor got jealous :love:
Yes! Plus, has the Doctor met 11 yet? Can't remember...(must be a Silent in the room...:ninja:)
Dinendal Leralonde
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by snowyowl)
Of course. They're up there with fezzes and bow ties :awesome:

Spoiler:
Show
I'm so glad you knew what I was on about and didn't slate me for my music taste :o:
What can I say? We're awesome :teeth:
LastLordofTime
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Rumours are circulating that Terry Pratchett could be writing an episode of Doctor Who for next year. I say circulating... he made 4 posts on twitter denying the fact he had met with Steven Moffat today - even though nobody asked him.
boba
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
:ahee:terry pratchett Dr who
SirMasterKey
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Can't see D:

(Original post by Oncoming Storm)
I wonder...will River meet Tennant's Doctor? She mentions a birthday with two Doctors, and a birthday with the famous man-whore the 10th Doctor would be her perfect gift really. Plus they've already said he'll be in episode 13. Woop!
Who have? IMDB has to be taken with a pinch of salt
rmhumphries
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by LastLordofTime)
Rumours are circulating that Terry Pratchett could be writing an episode of Doctor Who for next year. I say circulating... he made 4 posts on twitter denying the fact he had met with Steven Moffat today - even though nobody asked him.
That would be epic!
HereBeDragons
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by LastLordofTime)
That would be awesome - but I didn't think he was still writing
AutVinceriAutMori
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by HereBeDragons)
Maybe he is making an exception :daydreaming: that would be great
Sawwah
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
oh, wow. i love terry pratchett! I really hope his alzheimers isnt affecting him too much yet as an episode by him would just be fantastic! My mum told me she thought he was dead recently and i had to run and make sure, but he's on twitter so unless someone is impersonating him, i think we're fine
LastLordofTime
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by HereBeDragons)
He's currently working on another programme for Sky, I believe. It was tagged as "CSI: Ankh-Morpork". This was in SFX magazine before Easter - the one with a Doctor Who cover which made the TARDIS sound when you opened it <3
Colonel.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Oh. I thought of a really bad joke about Terry Pratchett and The Silence

chernid
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
About the personality: well 10th Doctor said it was like dying and that a new man would go sauntering off.
I meant like the personalities are a little bit different, as the 10th Doctor felt guilty and it was him thinking and talking all about the Time War. I think the 11th has the same personality except he doesn't drone on about the Time War and the Time Lords.
Bella Occhi
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Colonel.)
Oh. I thought of a really bad joke about Terry Pratchett and The Silence

D:
Mr.Messy
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Do you guys remember when River was holding her stomach in pain in TIA.. And Amy had similar pains, in both TIA, and also in The Almost People (right before the Doctor turned Pond into a puddle :P).

Connection? Maybe River has an avatar also?

I HIGHLY doubt the girl in the astranout suit is River, but she can regenerate, so she must be almost 100% Time Lord. River is 50%, but what if she and the Dr *did it* and its their daughter.. Close to 75%+?

I really don't think they have a daughter, but I really can't think of anyone else to put in that suit Lolz.
LostInLaw
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Mr.Messy)
Do you guys remember when River was holding her stomach in pain in TIA.. And Amy had similar pains, in both TIA, and also in The Almost People (right before the Doctor turned Pond into a puddle :P).

I HIGHLY doubt the girl in the astranout suit is River, but she can regenerate, so she must be almost 100% Time Lord. River is 50%, but what if she and the Dr *did it* and its their daughter.. Close to 75%+?

I really don't think they have a daughter, but I really can't think of anyone else to put in that suit Lolz.
Also Alex Kingston's discussion of "how many children have been in that cot" on Confidential...
emzieee
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Mr.Messy)

Oh yeah, I was thinking that a while ago, because River said she felt sick as well as Amy, who thought she was pregnant because of it (and was!)

Omg does this mean Amy might be a grandparent?! lol
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (285)
37.75%
No - but I will (53)
7.02%
No - I don't want to (55)
7.28%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (362)
47.95%

Watched Threads