Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My 7+2 weeks deadline is ending this week. Uhm, so far, no emails regarding being one of the strongest applicants. Do i still stand a chance?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I sent my application off on the 9th of October, my deadline including the 2 weeks ended on 18th january and I still havent heard anything. Do you think I should call the admissions? I called them at the end of january, and they said to just wait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yanhui)
    My 7+2 weeks deadline is ending this week. Uhm, so far, no emails regarding being one of the strongest applicants. Do i still stand a chance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me too, it technically ends this week. I hope I can hear back something soon... What did you apply for? Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazycodmonkey)
    Me too, it technically ends this week. I hope I can hear back something soon... What did you apply for? Good luck!
    bsc accounting and finance, hope to hear somethingg! Thanks and good luck too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bshrestha)
    I sent my application off on the 9th of October, my deadline including the 2 weeks ended on 18th january and I still havent heard anything. Do you think I should call the admissions? I called them at the end of january, and they said to just wait.
    I applied 15th October and got the "One of the strongest in your cohort/4 weeks" email 10 weeks a go. I rang up a couple of weeks a go and they said they were extremely busy and the only thing to do is wait, they have till the 31st of March to make a response. Mine's for eco hist and eco btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by di_1996)
    I am international applicants so I did iGCSE and got 3A*2B (B in English as first language just met the language requirement) and my AS grade is 3a and 1b (I screwed up my Chemistry and also because of my school time table I dropped it to take FM)
    My predicted grade is 3A* in Physics Econ and FM.

My grades aren't that good...Still can't believe I got it, but I did put a lot effort on my PS.

For the stage of emails, this is the 4th weeks after 4 weeks email (strongest one) deadline...so, hold on that hope!

Good luck!!! Hope this helped.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wait so you got the 4 week email only 4 weeks ago, when you applied in october?

ReputationRep:
    bsc accounting and finance, hope to hear somethingg! Thanks and good luck too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ME TOO! :O Good luck!!! Do you take A-Levels? (I take IB because I don't live in the UK)

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations everyone, my 4 weeks end tomorrow. I didn't hear anything today so rejection Friday, here I come.

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Law! Pleasant start to the day!

Best of luck to everyone still waiting.

ReputationRep:
    ME TOO! :O Good luck!!! Do you take A-Levels? (I take IB because I don't live in the UK)
    What a coincidence heh, yup, a levels, but i don't live in the UK either.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have been stalking this page for the longest time!!
    FINALLY GOT AN OFFER TO STUDY SOCIAL POLICY AT 12:29 TODAY!!!!
    Good luck for anybody still waiting - if you want any more details just let me know!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    What a coincidence heh, yup, a levels, but i don't live in the UK either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nice ~ where do you live? I live in China 中国 tada.

ReputationRep:
    Nice ~ where do you live? I live in China 中国 tada.
    马来西亚! haha, back to topic, i got the email on 20th dec. so technically it's 9 weeks, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    马来西亚! haha, back to topic, i got the email on 20th dec. so technically it's 9 weeks, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    哈哈 I got that email on the 20th of December as well btw I saw that you also applied for Cass Business School City Uni and Manchester? I got offers from both

ReputationRep:
    哈哈 I got that email on the 20th of December as well btw I saw that you also applied for Cass Business School City Uni and Manchester? I got offers from both
    Cool, i didn't count it wrong then. Yeap, offer from cass, and bath, leaving LSE, warwick and manchester.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cool, i didn't count it wrong then. Yeap, offer from cass, and bath, leaving LSE, warwick and manchester.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good luck to you on the remaining three i'm just waiting for LSE now haha. I applied for the Accounting (N400) course at Manchester, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by season1209)
    Wait so you got the 4 week email only 4 weeks ago, when you applied in october?
    No, I mean after I waiting for 4 weeks, I waited for another 4 weeks to get my decision.
    Sorry for the confusion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    im so sad, when is my turn gonna come BUT congrats all offer holders!! I really wish i can post smth like you guys now haha

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from the econ and econ history department?

I applied for econ and econ history and havent noticed anyone receiving offers from that department yet... Hopefully we all get some good news today.

ReputationRep:
    What in THE WORLD has happened to the IR department? Does it even exist anymore?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.